Kidnapped Lover Sukor part 14 pg 29

Blushy_Auntacid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys First of all i'll present myself , I am Anjali and a complete Diehard fan of sukor,, randomly i got this totally cliche idea but it just din't leave me until i tried to pen it, i hope i and this gets welcome amongst you people

Kidnapped Lover

Standing in the hall which was supposed to be her younger sister's Engagement hall, she held the strong urge to roll her eyes at those people she called relatives , who once sang praises of her name, "Chakor our pride" ," Star athelet Chakor" but now all she received were judgeful expression, some looked at her with pity while others who resented her stood satisfied by her fall

She felt suffocated under the gaze of her parents who expected her to be happy for her sister, who just added on her misfortune by getting engaged to the guy whom she once loved. Now that the picture is clearer she could see the looks Vivaan giving Imli... which showed it was always Imli in his view, she was just the ladder who got him closer to his desire.

She slowly backed down the exit finally inhaling some fresh air but it did not last long as she soon felt someone's hand forcing her mouth shut causing all the words she tried to yell out go in plain silence. As she tried to pull herself off the grip of her attacker she heard a loud manly "aarghhh!!" followed by a "shut up" from another source

"Bloody hell man !! She kicked me in the shin" He kept his grip tight but his voice sure din't fail to let out his painful tone, hadn't her hands been soo tightly held chakor would have had surely patted herself proudly but she just couldn't move, soon she felt her world going dizzy and blurr.

She woke up facing total darkness " did she lose her eyesight!!" she thought fearfully but soon she felt someone dragging her..." Leave me!!" she whined trying to free herself ignoring her lack of vision which was soon solved as someone pulled the mask which covered her eyes roughly

She whined closing her eyes again feeling the bright light hurting her eyes " Jeez you moron... wasn't my fate bad enough to drag me in this mess" She complained trying to open her eyes again but slowly this time. Once her view got clearer she watched a tall guy infront of her ,hadn't the place been soo dirty she would have surely felt being in heaven... His tanned skin, shuffled dark black hairs and tight leather jacket which traced off his muscled arms, she swallowed the lump in her throat forgetting for a while she was attacked and brought to this place

"I told you IMLI!! Not her !!" she heard him yell at two other guys

"Imli???" She mumbled questionably to herself unknown having attracted the eyes of her kidnappers

The three pairs of eyes made her feel like that kid who got caught while doing something terribly wrong

" Just pack her up and throw her back where you picked her!" He ordered angrily looking away from her "how offending" chakor felt but then it clicked her ..." Imli, kidnapped, a handsome guy!"

" OKAY!!! So you're one of those psycho obsessive possesive stalking lovers!!!" She concluded loudly while one of his partner gave her a " Shut up"look and the other "you-are-completely-dead" one

"Are you for real????? Do you think I need to be a psycho obssessive possessive stalking lover?????" He approached her closely glaring at her with a gun directly pressed to her forehead

Instead of feeling that cold metal pressed against her forehead, she felt her cheeks going warm at his closeness, she could smell a minty cologne off him, "darn hormones" she cursed herself, she bit her lips wringling her tied arms letting the ropes which held her go loose, as it did , she forwarded her cheeks rubbing it slowing against the guy's stubbled one shocking his and everyone else in the room beyond wits

" What the hell" He stumbled back quickly , his gun falling off his hands

She stood off the chair she was stumped on and glared back at him..." What else did you want me to think??? Why did you even kidnapped me taking me for IMLI?" She yelled at him proving she was NO damsel in distress, Hell she even hated the lehenga she was wearing at that moment  which was forced by her sister

" It was Adi's mistake!!" another guy pointed

"How is this supposed to be my Mistake Jagan... I only followed my geek's instinct and what the hell is she doing in this picture cosily embraced by Vivaan if she's not Imli the supposed 'bride' " Adi defended himself ,handling the picture to the head

"How do you explain this??" He rudely threw the picture on Chakor's face... She could recognize that picture...it was her with Vivaan when she agreed to be his girlfriend, she bit her inner cheeks refraining herself from those memories who threatened to invade her again

She angrily shredded the picture throwing it back on him..." Seriously??? Is that how good you guys are?? Judging someone from a picture?? Then lemme confirm it to you... I am Imli's Elder sister and Vivaan's Ex girlfriend" she could feel their confuse gaze falling on her face

"What???? That sick psycho used me to reach my sister!!! and you idiotic morons just added on it" She sat back on the chair pulling off that duppata which was stuck around her neck for soo long nearly suffocating her

"Anyway!! Suraj we can't use this plan again to reach Vivaan, what do we do now??!" the guy whom she recognized adi asked Chakor's newly found archenemy revealing his name to her

"I'll devise something else, just throw this bird off my house first, she's useless to us!!" he announced pulling his phone to his laptop completely ignoring her

" WHat do you mean by throwing this bird???? I am not leaving from here without you telling me what's your purpose?? What do you want from Vivaan?? Heck why did you want to kidnap my sister???" no matter how much she denied it but not because of a guy she'll ignore her sister's life being in danger, that was a grave issue , looking at no one giving any answer away she stood up and walked right to him while the others watched fearfully , This was something which never happened before, nobody stood infront of Suraj, this one was not even scared by the fact he already had his gun against her head few minutes earlier

"Tell me, tell me, telll me !!!" She yelled at him which surely triggered his anger as he pushed her against a wall heaving angrily, his gun back on her forehead

Who wouldn't be afraid of such a sight?? Right even she felt like running away or sitting down crying like a small baby but she masked her feeling strongly..."Tell me" she asked again

"boss she's innocent" the guy named jagan interfered fearing Suraj's anger

"Then tell her to shut it up and go away!! this is not her business to mind anyway!!" he moved off her

"It is my Business, my family is concerned so it is my business!" she could still feel his strong grip along her arms in spite of him having left her few seconds earlier

"Vivaan Owe us something, if you agree to get it to us, you and your family can be free!" He finally opened his deal to her knowing very well when she'll find the real deal, she'll run for the highest mountain

"what does he owe to you???" She asked curiously feeling completely blank, Vivaan was a self made businessman, what could he possibly owe from people who looked like in  a gang

"1 million worth drugs" He uttered facing her in the eyes, she could feel her world slipping off her feet, the one million least affected her as much as the word 'drugs' did, she couldn't imagine Vivaan as a drug peddler in her worst dream, she surely made some mistake in hearing

"Drugs??? Vivaan?? Seriously You made some mistake!! Vivaan is a self made businessman , He can't be the one you are searching for!!!" she still prayed it can't be true but his dead serious expression surely showed he wasn't joking 

"Proof! I need proof" She asked still denying he might be telling the truth

He head-signed someone and directed her towards a blank wall, Adi switched a projector on and a slide began which showed Vivaan and suraj in a frame, Vivaan looking at a suitcase filled with drugs the slide continued with such pictures and a document which chakor could conviently read bearing vivaan's signature

"Just give me a phone i need to call imli!!! I need to tell her the truth about this whole scenerio, she'll get you the drugs for my life and even get Vivaan to surrender!!!" she confidently announced having gotten over her shock

They all laughed at hearing her even a ghostly smirked appeared on Suraj's mouth " She would have done it , had her own life been at stake but you at stake nothing will be paid back!!"

"Shut up!! We girls aint like you guys!! WE believe in togetherness, sisterhood, we are bonded for lives, my life is equal to her life, you wouldn't understand that!!" she crossed her hands against each other confident about her words

"Fine then!! Jagan Give Madam the phone!!" Suraj sat on his table playing with his gun totally amused

She quickly dialed her sister's number, her heartbeat quickened as the dial tone went by her ears and " hello" A respond towards the opposite end

"Imli!!! It's me!!" chakor sighed happily at her sister's voice

"Didi! Where are you???? Seriously didi it's the most happiest day of my life and you just ruined it by going somewhere without even informing anyone!!" she replied angrily completely pissed by such move from her sister, having known priorly chakor wasn't happy with her engagement with vivaan

"Imli, i din't leave , listen i was kidnapped by some people whom Vivaan owe a million worth drugs!!!" she quickly informed her sister knowing definately her sister would understand her but she was knocked shocked as sarcastic chuckles rang in her ears

"Imluu??" She questionned worriedly

"Seriously didi you want me to believe in these nonsense?" Her sister's sarcastic for sure din't reassure her , if anything it showed distrust

"You did all these on purpose!" She continued blaming not giving chakor a chance to defend herself ,"you always wanted to take up the attention of everyone that's exactly why you planned this dissappearence and now ill blaming Vivaan , well guess what didi, it won't work, because i TRUST VIVAAN not your jealousy, You know what don't even bother to return until my wedding now i surely don't want you here!"

Before she could say anything, the dail tone rang louder in her ears showing her sister hanged up on her, she suddenly felt a pricking pain in her heart, even more than losing her star title, she felt like she lost something more precious . she turned on her heels,holding the mobile loosely in her left hand, struggling the urge to burst in tears at her sister's rejection

"TOGETHERNESS?" Aditya asked looking at Chakor's shocked expression

"No Adi , it was SISTERHOOD" Jagan added on it

"No NO !! Bonded For Life!!" Suraj smirked at Chakor who stood

She wished madly to curse the three smirking guys infront of her but she did something crazy, she grabbed the next thing to her angrily and threw it down, it was a laptop causing all's eyes to grow wide

"What's Wrong with you???? It held my important data!!!!" Suraj yelled at her , bending down to his laptop which layed in pieces

"Suraj calm down! I can fix it maybe" But just as adi announced those words, another banging sound caused them to move away the laptop, it was a vase which chakor threw on harder on the ground exactly where the laptop pieces where

" GET OUT NOW BEFORE I DO SOMETHING WORST TO YOU!!!" At that precised moment suraj resembled to what his name said,brightly red and fuming like that sun

"I am not leaving!!! I got kidnapped and i am staying!!!!" She announced confidenly locking her eyes with his

Index

Part 1- Page 1
Part 2- Page 2
Part 3- Page 4
Part 4- Page 6
Part 5- Page 7
Part 6-Page 10
Part 7-Page 12
Part 8-Page 16
Part 9-Page 18
Part 10-Page 19

Edited by Blushy_Auntacid - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
This is something totally different and a very nice story. Really like it, so plsss continue 
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Anjali😊
Welcome to the forum !
I am also a diehard sukorian
And I love this Chakor in ur FF.
Awesome start👏 !
Waiting for the next update !!
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was AWESOME...
of course you have to continue...It was new and fresh story...
But one condition if you continue this ff please complete this...
Coz if you Discontinue I'm really feeling bad than...love sukor here...
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Anjali!
Welcome here!

Story is different with a good start.
Would like to read more!
You have to continue when possible.

Want to know what is Suraj's reaction for chakors's announcement.
Will be waiting!

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Anjali, welcome to the forum!

It's great, loved it. Please continue, I can't wait to read what happens next.
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very good story. Please continue 
sandjanarai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yes please continue
update soon
if is possible pm me
vs215blooms thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey anjali, good start... Different track... Awesome dear...😊 Update soon... Waiting...
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Angali
Interesting start & different plot
Continue it soon