MeghNal won couple competition IV

Tahitien-moon thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#1


Thanks for sharing mythilli dear๐Ÿ˜‰

Good for megna๐Ÿ˜† glad Nairan won some rounds ๐Ÿ‘ sweet that brother was glad Karan participated and hugged eachothers ๐Ÿ‘ want to see more bromance ๐Ÿ˜‰ but where's Karan ๐Ÿ˜• wanted Nairan together in the celebrations too๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Tahitien-moon - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

27

Views

2.6k

Users

8

Likes

102

Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: Tahitien-moon



Thanks for sharing mythilli dear๐Ÿ˜‰

Good for megna๐Ÿ˜† glad Nairan won some rounds ๐Ÿ‘ sweet that brother was glad Karan participated and hugged eachothers ๐Ÿ‘ want to see more bromance ๐Ÿ˜‰ but where's Karan ๐Ÿ˜• wanted Nairan together in the celebrations too๐Ÿ˜†

m happy they won cooking round.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah want to watch brothers bonding now..bahot fighting kar liya ๐Ÿ˜†
Tats wat m irritated at cvs y Karan s nt there๐Ÿ˜• even Nirmala s nt there๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by mythili2 - 9 years ago
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: mythili2

m happy they won cooking round.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah want to watch brothers bonding now..bahot fighting kar liya ๐Ÿ˜†
Tats wat m irritated at cvs y Karan s nt there๐Ÿ˜• even Nirmala s nt there๐Ÿ˜•

yeh me too yaar missing Karan and nirmala there and that witch sandy there laughing like a scarecrow ๐Ÿคข Nk not there as well with his hypocrite face we've been spared of that๐Ÿ‘
hosnraj thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#4
good they made it logical๐Ÿ˜†, and I am happy NaiRan came second, and that is a big thing for Karan..๐Ÿ˜‰, Now waiting for NaiRan scenes...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
mythili2 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: hosnraj

good they made it logical๐Ÿ˜†, and I am happy NaiRan came second, and that is a big thing for Karan..๐Ÿ˜‰, Now waiting for NaiRan scenes...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Even m happy ๐Ÿ˜† most importantly m happy Kunal n Karan r bonding..was waiting fr their bonding since long ๐Ÿ˜†
mythili2 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Tahitien-moon

yeh me too yaar missing Karan and nirmala there and that witch sandy there laughing like a scarecrow ๐Ÿคข Nk not there as well with his hypocrite face we've been spared of that๐Ÿ‘

Prasa NK was there giving confused expressions ๐Ÿ˜†
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: mythili2

Prasa NK was there giving confused expressions ๐Ÿ˜†

oh I didn't see him๐Ÿ˜ณ I think blow up of shradha situation gonna come just after i guess as sandy reserves this as The guift for The sisters ๐Ÿ˜†
mythili2 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Tahitien-moon

oh I didn't see him๐Ÿ˜ณ I think blow up of shradha situation gonna come just after i guess as sandy reserves this as The guift for The sisters ๐Ÿ˜†

I think it's d next track.. I hope the girls find out abt SaNK involvement soon๐Ÿคข
paridhi9797 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#9
I am okay with MeghNal winning ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but I must admit, I am a little bit sad for NaiRan not winning it ๐Ÿ˜† I mean I know that they have performed extremely well and got close to each through this competition which otherwise would have taken a lot more time...but what to do,I am unable to digest this fact easily that they didn't win it LOL]
Dil hei ki maanta nahi ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
_Anu95_ thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#10
It's today's shoot. Samridh had early pack up๐Ÿ˜• missing him in celebration.. so meghnal won. As usual That we don't care participating Karan is a big to us and for him hope they won the tap dance there are the best dancers compared to others๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".