Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Tahitien-moon
Thanks for sharing mythilli dear๐Good for megna๐ glad Nairan won some rounds ๐ sweet that brother was glad Karan participated and hugged eachothers ๐ want to see more bromance ๐ but where's Karan ๐ wanted Nairan together in the celebrations too๐
yeh me too yaar missing Karan and nirmala there and that witch sandy there laughing like a scarecrow ๐คข Nk not there as well with his hypocrite face we've been spared of that๐Originally posted by: mythili2
m happy they won cooking round.. ๐Yeah want to watch brothers bonding now..bahot fighting kar liya ๐Tats wat m irritated at cvs y Karan s nt there๐ even Nirmala s nt there๐
good they made it logical๐, and I am happy NaiRan came second, and that is a big thing for Karan..๐, Now waiting for NaiRan scenes...๐๐
Originally posted by: Tahitien-moon
yeh me too yaar missing Karan and nirmala there and that witch sandy there laughing like a scarecrow ๐คข Nk not there as well with his hypocrite face we've been spared of that๐
oh I didn't see him๐ณ I think blow up of shradha situation gonna come just after i guess as sandy reserves this as The guift for The sisters ๐
Originally posted by: Tahitien-moon
oh I didn't see him๐ณ I think blow up of shradha situation gonna come just after i guess as sandy reserves this as The guift for The sisters ๐