Gamma males of bollywood?

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#1
Who is gamma male of the bollywood?

http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/2010/03/gamma-man.html
Edited by hippopotamus - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

20

Views

3k

Users

11

Likes

31

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
#2
I can't see the picture Hipps.
1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#3
See the link. lol
Hippo is Omega male.
Edited by hippopotamus - 9 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
#4


I did that. Chalo padke ati hun. Aaj bohot threads the on alpha beta now gamma.
1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#5
Alpha - Salman. He is single..confident..powerful..bad boy..or bad uncle
Beta - Shahid. Wifes man. Will soon start her puja. Also a veggie
Gamma. Ajay Devgun. Married yet alpha. Tamed by Kajol
Omega. Uday Chopra. No alpha..no beta..no gammaa..he is a pajaama
Mu- Karan Johar. blurring lines between man and woman.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

See the link. lol

Hippo is Omega male.



Hope this is a joke since you just categorized Uday as the same. IDT Anushkha likes such males. Fir Hippo ka kya hoga.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
#7
Lol. Karan Johar and Uday 🤣
Bechare males ko bhi kitne sitam sehne padte hai, so much unfair categorization.
I've read so many different definitions/attributes for alpha, beta, gamma ke ramma I feel dizzy.

Put Abhishek Bacchan in a category. I am curious.
998331 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: BB10


Put Abhishek Bacchan in a category. I am curious.


Delta.

***

Aamir and Ajay are Gamma males.
Edited by dahee - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: dahee


Delta.

***

Aamir and Ajay are Gamma males.

Akshay too.
Hrithik is Omega as per description.
bokul thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Master Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
#10
^^ Now what is omega ?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".