Will Rishabh trust Gitanjali?

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Now that we know...Chhoti Maa has locked Geetu inside the secret passage and Priyam will be the one who will save her ultimately. ...Will Rishabh trust Geetu when she tells him about Chhoti Maa 's intentions or once again everything will be shaved off as being her imaginations?
Considering the fact that both Rishabh and Chhoti Maa know each other's dark secrets and their past ...Will Rishabh go against Chhoti Maa and help Geetu this time?

I really wish he does...but I don't think he will as he will be apprehensive about his own secrets being surfaced... 😕

I think Rajveer will be the one who would come to Geetu' s rescue...he will help her in reaching out to the truth...

Any opinions on this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even I want rv to help geetu out of this mess coz priyam is just a kid he can't b there for her evetytime. Rv & geetu together should work with this two things will happen first we will get to c more scenes of shaleen😆 secondly geetu will know that rv isn't the one who was behind abhimanyu attack .
Regarding rishbh trusting geetu I guess he will no matter how well he knows his secret lies with choti ma but rishbh actually loves his sister a lot he would definitely do something .
Edited by akshi. - 7 years ago
sanju.b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he knows whatever geetu says is true but he dont want her to know whole truth... he will definitely confront choti maa but in alone may b.
dnt knw what rishabh has done that everyone is behind him and geetu.
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

Even I want rv to help geetu out of this mess coz priyam is just a kid he can't b there for her evetytime. Rv & geetu together should work with this two things will happen first we will get to c more scenes of shaleen😆 secondly geetu will know that rv isn't the one who was behind abhimanyu attack .

Regarding rishbh trusting geetu I guess he will no matter how well he knows his secret lies with choti ma but rishbh actually loves his sister a lot he would definitely do something .

I just wish this happens😊
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanju.b

he knows whatever geetu says is true but he dont want her to know whole truth... he will definitely confront choti maa but in alone may b.
dnt knw what rishabh has done that everyone is behind him and geetu.

He might plan out something on his own to teach Chhoti Maa a lesson😉
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

He might plan out something on his own to teach Chhoti Maa a lesson😉

Hope So. Rishabh Should Trust Gitanjali. His Little Sister.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rishabh will trust his little sweet sister, whom he loves the most. 
May b he will take time, or get into the influence of Chhoti maa that geetu is imagining things, but ultimately he will have to and to some extent, he do believe her. ðŸ˜Š
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Rishabh will trust his little sweet sister, whom he loves the most. 

May b he will take time, or get into the influence of Chhoti maa that geetu is imagining things, but ultimately he will have to and to some extent, he do believe her. ðŸ˜Š

Yes he definitely will... ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Yes he definitely will... ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ

Lets see...I just wish Rishabh comes out clean in the end
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rishabh will trust Gitanjali, even if he will not show it. Any anyways, Rishabh already doubts Choti Maa. 
But trusting her and supporting her are two different things.
When she was asking about Ragini, he tried to convince he that she's imagining things. Ragini is a street, where he will not allow anyone, not even his lil sister.

Choti Maa knows about Ragini, and also knows that G has seen everything. So she's going to use the former knowledge to even out the latter. 

I would like for the siblings should pair up together but show to the world, that they have differences.

RV helping G - that's what the poor chap has been doing - helping her. Only if CVs will explore a lil more of him, we can decide what to make of him - a friend, a lover, the master planner or a pawn in someone else's game.