continue soon plz
Thanks for pm😊
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is awesome roshni this concept is making me restless can't wait for updates yr update soon want to see how Aryan/siddhant falls in love with roli & cherry on the cake roli is pregnant yeayyy the pathetic CVS spoiled this track but I know u will rock it hope u get time soon to update it & sry for late cmnts I was busyEdited by himani_rosid - 7 years ago
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is awesome roshni this concept is making me restless can't wait for updates yr update soon want to see how Aryan/siddhant falls in love with roli & cherry on the cake roli is pregnant yeayyy the pathetic CVS spoiled this track but I know u will rock it hope u get time soon to update it & sry for late cmnts I was busy
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! Interesting character sketch...

loved it dear...

banuprasa thumbnail
Interesting character sketch... 
Waiting for next...😊
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BR]
AARYAN V/S SIDDHANT (A war within himself)

A typical midnight at the Bharadwaj residence. Everyone is fast asleep under the covers and no significant voices accept those of the crickets and the stray dogs can be heard. Roli is still asleep in the bed having a serene look on her face quite oblivious to the fact that she's being keenly watched. A pair of dark eyes is fixed on her from a pale blue couch little far from the bed; to be precise at the left of it. The intent gaze slowly shifts from Roli to the paneling on the wall where a large photo frame is hung to glory. A merrily laughing couple close to each other is the beautiful sight in the photo that makes even the stranger smile. But here, the owner of the eyes gets no smile as he takes a look of the snap. Instead his eyes shrink and he hits his palm on the armrest of the couch.

Aaryan, the killing machine is supposed to have no feelings. His one and only moral and aim is the service of his master; his authority- Rai Bahadur rajveer Singh, the sole enemy of the Bharadwaj family. His orders are Aryan's obligations. From the day he remembers about himself, he knows himself serving Rajveer. Even if Rajveer asks to keep the dagger at his own pulse point, he does it relentlessly. There was nothing that made him to turn back from it. But one sudden day, everything changed. Everything changed as a young girl entered Rajveer's mansion wearing the robes of a widow and glassy tears. The first human being Aaryan had ever seen (according to his memory) after Rajveer and his assistant Girjesh was this young girl named Roli. He could see tears in her eyes and shock on her gorgeous face as she spotted him. "Siddhantji..." she cried and moved towards him. For the first time, he felt something in him eroding. Something that he didn't feel till then. Yet, reminiscing his only duty, that is to serve his master, he walks off from her giving her a big shock. He could see Rajveer having a private discussion with the girl which he wasn't aware of. She still stared at him like her vey life rested with him. He conveniently ignored them and tried to be in his rough self. Then at the hall, Rajveer spoke up to her "Neither you have your Family's love, nor you have your husband's presence, what will you do living such a life Roli?" he questions and throttles her neck. At that moment, he don't know why but his palm curled by itself. Blood rushed to his muscles without a reason. But he stopped himself- Rajveer is his master and he has to obey him; only him. The next moment the girl was thrown to his feet; yes..His feet. She held his leg like a child of two does with its father. It made him feel that she thought him as her solace, her only support. But before he could think anything, Rajveer ordered him "Aaryan, I your master Rai Bahadur Rajveer Singh order you to kill this girl..."it was enough; enough for him to wash way all his nave feelings and take the sword. Rajveer and girjesh left eventually and it was him and Roli who was left there. He made up his mind to kill her without mercy but she kept begging at him. "Siddhantji..Please don't do it...Please...I'm your Roli Siddhantji..I'm your wife..Please...please Siddhantji..." but that didn't stop him. She rushed upstairs and he followed her there too. After a lot of hide and seek, she came face to face with him at the hall. He was about to pierce the dagger in to her when she held his hands. "I might have happily died with your hands Siddhantji..But I won't let our baby die ..." she said keeping her one palm on her not so swollen belly. H was shocked; shocked beyond limits and using the situation; she hit him on his head with a vase. It did hurt but he could see it was not to hurt him; but only for self defense. He slowly lost his consciousness a felt on the floor. In clouded vision he could see her keeping his head in her lap and weeping. She uttered some words which he cannot remember, planted a kiss on her forehead and left.

It invited Rajveer's great wrath when he came to know that he couldn't kill the girl. But to be honest; he knew it was his mistake. If at all he wanted to kill the girl really, he would have done it easily. She isn't someone to keep par with him. Was it her cries, was it her pleadings, was it her eyes or innocence, or was it the baby in her womb which stopped him? He didn't know. But something was there that he didn't know. Still he believed in the discipline that master's word is the final word and following his orders made it to Bharadwaj house. His shabby beard was shaved off. His black jacket and army pants were replaced with formal clothes. Aim- make destruction in the Bharadwaj clan and he was determined enough to do it. But reaching Bharadwaj house, he saw something that really surprised him. Siddhant's photos which was an absolute replica of him. He couldn't hold himself from going to various thoughts though Rajveer has already informed him about Siddhant. Siddhant- the son of the Bharadwajs who stood different from all. A responsible and loving son, a caring brother, a naughty lad, a mischievous guy, an understanding friend and a perfect husband; Bhardwasjs described about Siddhant to him. They had thought him as a lookalike of Siddhant but Roli said that he was in fact her husband. He felt it crazy, how can he be her husband when he doesn't even remember her face? But he didn't oppose and presented the well framed story of him suffering from a memory loss to the family. And the fools believed it. Now things became really easy for him. He could backstab them being one amongst them. Everything would have gone well unless this stupid thing might have not happened to him. This is the last thing he wanted to happen, but some things are not in anyone's control. And it wasn't in his control. He has fallen in love- with this girl Roli.

anjana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow so interesting ...that made me to read so intently.. .roli's pregnant  and Aaryan fallen for roli so awesome waiting  for future updates so eagerly ...loving it... u r a daunting; inspiring awe. writer