Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kkaebsong

STOP OKAYY!! HE HAS ALREADY WRECKED ME IN BLOOMING DAYS AND THEIR RECENT VLIVES🤢🤢🤢 I want to stay loyal to my junmyeon par yeh saare bias wreckers 😕😭

Yaaayyy! You got wrecked already?😆 🥳  Imma bringing loads of ghee to your fire. 😃 I am loving this already 😈 
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Of course you would update for sehuns bday :P. I have already given my vihesh tippanis on all of these creations, so I won't repeat myself and bore you, except that I loved every edit and the update has turned out totally amazing.
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SEHUNNN bby <3 all those are beautiful!
me too. seeing something new everyday, i'm even more surprised with the whole kpop community here. yah I am on it i'll pm you!

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shweta...you know I love your creations..I loved them..

I tried to make something for Sehun too..but I am going through artist block..I can't make anything..no idea..no inspiration..and I got wrecked by Xiumin in BD...like he always wreck me so hard..and my no.1 Bias Wrecker..I just can't handle him..

also if you are in Twitter then check @BUNNYMYEON..she is doing a birthday project for Suho..collecting b'day msg for him from fans..she will make a fan book and send it to him..so send your msg too..
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I love your update!! 👏 ❤️
edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Leprechaun.

Yaaayyy! You got wrecked already?😆 🥳  Imma bringing loads of ghee to your fire. 😃 I am loving this already 😈 

AFTER WATCCHING RICH MAN'S TEASER I'M BACK TO MY ONE AND ONLY JUNMYEON❤️🤣
edelweiss thumbnail
Thank you😊
edelweiss thumbnail
Thanks😊
edelweiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -enchanted-

Of course you would update for sehuns bday :P. I have already given my vihesh tippanis on all of these creations, so I won't repeat myself and bore you, except that I loved every edit and the update has turned out totally amazing.

Sehunnieee my muse☺️
edelweiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

Shweta...you know I love your creations..I loved them..

I tried to make something for Sehun too..but I am going through artist block..I can't make anything..no idea..no inspiration..and I got wrecked by Xiumin in BD...like he always wreck me so hard..and my no.1 Bias Wrecker..I just can't handle him..

also if you are in Twitter then check @BUNNYMYEON..she is doing a birthday project for Suho..collecting b'day msg for him from fans..she will make a fan book and send it to him..so send your msg too..

Thank you🤗
for me bias wreckers are sehun and jongin. maknae line❤️