Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
hii I'm so not active on here anymore but so nice to see exo-ls here (!!!)
to the update~ um. I can't even pick one?? like the outcome of all the sehun sigs. just- simply wow 
the coloringgs on the pdmv ah those turned out so beautiful!
I LOVE. THE DINNER. 😳
tommy boy and kai yeeesss, those are gorgeous pieces! 
previous updates were really stunning as well, your use of the vibrant textures is so nice and eye catching. i'm in love with it all <3
edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chahaat.

hii I'm so not active on here anymore but so nice to see exo-ls here (!!!)
to the update~ um. I can't even pick one?? like the outcome of all the sehun sigs. just- simply wow 

the coloringgs on the pdmv ah those turned out so beautiful!
I LOVE. THE DINNER. 😳
tommy boy and kai yeeesss, those are gorgeous pieces! 
previous updates were really stunning as well, your use of the vibrant textures is so nice and eye catching. i'm in love with it all <3

Thank you so much <3
It's nice to meet a fellow desi exol here.❤️ PM your twitter/FB hanndle if you have😃
edelweiss thumbnail
Next page
Edited by kkaebsong - 6 years ago
edelweiss thumbnail
Update #3
IT'S OH SEHUN'S BIRTHDAY..update toh banta hai😆

Happy birthday Sehunnie! may all your dreams come true and may you always be healthy and happy.  #HappySehunDay
Edited by kkaebsong - 6 years ago
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I saw ur username and I had to visit ur gallery and when i come here what I see... A PARADISE OF KOREAN DRAMAS AND K-POPS
ESPECIALLY EXOOO ❤️

Your whole work screams perfection and mind blowing
Goblin, SWDBS, Sehun, Suho, Baekki, Yoonaa and everything just everything is absolutely beautifulll ❤️❤️

Please PM me ur next update, please o please o please, I cannot miss all this 😭

Leprechaun thumbnail
Lovely creations. Are you a Suho stan or Baeki stan?🤣 I loved all your creations. I've seen some of yours in Asian Shows forum. 

I see few familiar faces here😳 SeyaCandyfloss, I think we interacted before. But I forgot where. And Komal 🤗

@Saasuma Ishtaaappp blushing! Kay? 😵 😵 😵 😵 😵  
edelweiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: .howler.

Okay I saw ur username and I had to visit ur gallery and when i come here what I see... A PARADISE OF KOREAN DRAMAS AND K-POPS
ESPECIALLY EXOOO ❤️

Your whole work screams perfection and mind blowing
Goblin, SWDBS, Sehun, Suho, Baekki, Yoonaa and everything just everything is absolutely beautifulll ❤️❤️

Please PM me ur next update, please o please o please, I cannot miss all this 😭

Thank you so much❤️
Don't worry..I will PM you😳
edelweiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Leprechaun.

Lovely creations. Are you a Suho stan or Baeki stan?🤣 I loved all your creations. I've seen some of yours in Asian Shows forum. 

I see few familiar faces here😳 SeyaCandyfloss, I think we interacted before. But I forgot where. And Komal 🤗

@Saasuma Ishtaaappp blushing! Kay? 😵 😵 😵 😵 😵  

Thanks <3
You got me👍🏼 I'm JUNMYEON STAN⭐️
Baek is my ex😆 When I was newbie exol, baek was my first bias. I think he was everyone's first bias😛😆 
btw who is your bias? I assume its SEHUN 😎 
Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkaebsong

Thanks <3
You got me👍🏼 I'm JUNMYEON STAN⭐️
Baek is my ex😆 When I was newbie exol, baek was my first bias. I think he was everyone's first bias😛😆 
btw who is your bias? I assume its SEHUN 😎 

Ohhh... You were having Lotto gif in your avi when I first saw you in AS forum. First being an EXO-L Baeki became my jiju 🤣 Yes, Sehun is my bias😳 I am planning to make Baeki edits today😆 I'll post in AS shop. Hope you get wrecked again 😈 😎 
edelweiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Leprechaun.

Ohhh... You were having Lotto gif in your avi when I first saw you in AS forum. First being an EXO-L Baeki became my jiju 🤣 Yes, Sehun is my bias😳 I am planning to make Baeki edits today😆 I'll post in AS shop. Hope you get wrecked again 😈 😎 

STOP OKAYY!! HE HAS ALREADY WRECKED ME IN BLOOMING DAYS AND THEIR RECENT VLIVES🤢🤢🤢 I want to stay loyal to my junmyeon par yeh saare bias wreckers 😕😭