Rikara SS - Guroor - Chapter 4 pg 6 UPDATED 28/04/17

Aradhika23 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Trailer

[YOUTUBE/]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1PuzEJweJI[YOUTUBE]

(I tried to embed it but it didn't work, and I can't even hyperlink cause I'm still considered a newbie on IF, so sorry)

Teaser

I stared out the window, staring at the cotton candy like clouds go by, dull and lifeless, endlessly flowing into the horizon. They seemed like a vivid image of my peculiar, dire life. I chuckled, as the events of the past few days registered in my mind, and the countless painful moments I faced, played in an endless loop. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't stop reliving the humiliation, and the rapidly flowing tears couldn't stop from dropping down my cheeks as well.

Asudden, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I quickly wiped away my tears and looked up to face the unwelcome visitor. "Hi, umm that's actually supposed to be my seat - oh, I'm sorry" I saw as the woman struggled to speak after seeing my state. I quickly looked away, but couldn't help from peering up, and observing the woman's eyes as they looked back and forth, finally fixing on the seat in front of mine. She set her bag down, and followed soon after with herself. She seemed to be a very young lady, in her college years, hardly in her twenties, judging by the large stack of textbooks nestled in her bag. I couldn't help but observe that she was wearing a simple but stately dress, pairing quite oddly with her surroundings. They were on a public train, unquestionably not as elite as the girl seemed.

My musings were interrupted as the girl hesitantly spoke: "I know we're strangers, and you definitely don't need to answer me, but I couldn't help but asking - what's wrong?". I let out a sardonic laugh. "What's wrong?" I whispered, "more like what is right?". She went from concerned to perplexed in a matter of seconds. It was as if her face was a screen, emoting everything she thought, or maybe it was just me being more pensive than the average joe. She shook her head, and extended her hand out as she said "My name is Khushi, and I don't know what has happened to you, but we have a long journey, and I can't resist but try and help you. At least, tell me your name?" Hesitantly, I shook her hand, and answered:

"Ishaana."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index

Teaser Page 1

Chapter 1 Page 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4832815?pn=2

Chapter 2 Page 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4832815?pn=3

Chapter 3 Page 5 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4832815?pn=5

Chapter 4 Page 6 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4832815?pn=6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everybody!! I've been a mostly silent member on this forum for a while, and for some reason, I decided to write my first story, so no chappals please!! I never watched ishqbaaaz, and only started watching DBO cause Gauri reminded me of Khushi from IPKKND, but I read up on Ishaana and got super interested in what it would be like if Omkara met Gauri while Ishaana was still there. This is supposed to be a triangle story between Gauri, Omkara and Ishaana; and for some reason I used the bajirao mastani trailer music, cause Ishaana really reminds me of Kashi bai. She was honestly my fave character in the movie, and I thought it would just be so much more interesting if it was in her POV, so that's why this is in Ishaana's POV. This isn't a story like Bajirao Mastani however, no two wives and all lmao, but keep reading to find out what happens. 

Edited by Aradhika23 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, sounding interesting. Plz continue.
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So, so so, can I call you a bajirao mastaani fan?? If I can, another SLB fan inthe forum!!! Awesome!! I am mostly looking forward to the story- especially there canbe many parellels drawn between Om and Baji!!! Update soon
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love to read but I know ishaan character was or may be good... But... I will love to read it take as I didn't feel attach to ishaan charact r may be I will feel attached here.
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting.. Continue soon.I love slb twist wali stories
Aradhika23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelSRJ

Hey, sounding interesting. Plz continue.

Thank you so much <3
Aradhika23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: appynehra

So, so so, can I call you a bajirao mastaani fan?? If I can, another SLB fan inthe forum!!! Awesome!! I am mostly looking forward to the story- especially there canbe many parellels drawn between Om and Baji!!! Update soon

Lmao yeah definitely. Honestly the dialogues are my fave part about his movies. I'm gonna update soon, and I love your stories so much so super flattered that you like it! 
Aradhika23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IlaTanwar

Love to read but I know ishaan character was or may be good... But... I will love to read it take as I didn't feel attach to ishaan charact r may be I will feel attached here.

Yeah honestly never really watched her either, so I feel like my interpretation is gonna be off, but Im super annoying and like the idea of a love triangle so lets see how it goes!!

Aradhika23 thumbnail
Thanks <3
Aradhika23 thumbnail
Gonna update tonight, thanks sm