Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

I know yaa. I want to update but really busy this week. Hoping to update one on Friday. Typing whatever i can in between🤢

How sweet of you... we all LOVE you for this.
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Count down to waiting starts!!!
Its Friday tomorrow... yay!!

What is Maan thinking right now? Is he getting more time with Geet now that he has given her plenty of space? I sooo wish.

He likes her cooking looks like... and dancing.
TaranaGeet thumbnail
But how strong is Maan's attraction? Will he be able to express it in his actions and self talk?
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Guys, did you know this:

Gurmeet and Drashti Dhami starrer, 'Geet Hui Sabse Parayi' recently released in Indonesia and has been loved by the audience there.
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Aishu, expect some Indonesian readers too now. When I looked at the dubbed episode on youtube, it already had 200k+ viewrs... wow. Our craze is not weired... its valid!!
Edited by TaranaGeet - 7 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 46 - I expected geet to react differently to arjun matter when she & ana were alone. She just asked ana to find a way to deal with him. Bas itna hi reaction. Nothing else; planning or suggesting something, to deal with him. And the way she reacted to Emily's departure was totally different. She literally begged her not to leave kabir and go. Sometimes I felt she was more close to kabir than ana. May be I am wrong but she was more worried for kabir than ana.

Feeling bad for kabir. It was commendable that he let her go and understood her point. Unki to story start bhi nahi hui thi. Is this the end to their love story. I wished she should have given one chance to kabir and resolve their issue.

Arjun is seriously serious about her or he want as a fling. If he is really serious then he has to work hard to gain her trust back. Is maan aware about this.? What will he do if he comes to know.?

Maaneet tele-convo was beautiful. Seems their night call session will start. That reminds me of muskan's Truly Magical's maan-geet and then maan-mansi late night calls. He was very diff with her. He wants to spend time with her. He was so adorable, caring for her. Aisa maan sabko mile. Lol. He was changing a lot, more expressive and taking interest in other things.

She was again spellbound to that he notices her. She too started to realise his diff shades of personalities. I wonder geet ko pehle kya realise hoga...her love for him or his love for her.

She never leaves chance to crib about her boss in front of him. And her giving names...lol... badi daringbazz hai.

Mondays now gave him Geet...Wow. what a expressive line. He was so enjoying his morning time with geet. Stacy aayegi to geet ka patta cut ho jayega na...

Oh...maan is jealous. Its new thing. I just don't want the love triangle bet them. Geet-kabir ka relation bohot sunder hai. Don't spoil that please.

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Yeah Marium kahan gayab hai???
Hope she is feeling alright
Jade0001 thumbnail
Fantastic Chapter 
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okay...I promised one on Friday but the