Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
haha ana poor she why on earth that fellow still back of her??
did he really love her?? or??? i hope he wont break her again..

i want ana to face him and rest is in ur hands u see.. lolll

ummm maan knew every tiny miny thing of her's she is trying her best to do it...and he is there like allways.. i can feel in which floating of emotions geet it drowing off now.

emily?? ummm at her point i completely support her decesion.. but being alone for rest of life???

she got such a true heart of love like kabir she should give it a chance if not right now may be later on???

i felt sad for kabir and geet is such a sweet heart to stood for her friend...

she is really did good by asking emily may be it was failed attempt but she did it was soo touching...

hope emily part was not over completely...

haha his tornado made his day already ... i can say made his week also...its monday u see.

loving the flow looking fwd...
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Uff Kabir developing real feeling for Geet will be so complicated and beak the beautiful bond they currently share.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kabir??? geet??? i dont think sooo

but possibilities like less writer jee already given hint kabir knowing about maaneet which was not 100% though...

still it had chances???? babajiii bachalena plewzzz

-Lehar- thumbnail
Superb update
Ana was tensed to see Arjun being their new client geet asked her not to worry ...Seeing geet preparing for her exams Maan asked her to go to home before work hours finished ...Loved Maan and geet phone conversation...Kitne names de Rakhi Haim geet Apne boss ke liye ..Geet came to know why her boss has sent her home early ..And Maan knew she is the one for him...Geet finished her exams ..Kabir took her to airport to see off Emaily Emaily didn't want to tie up I'm any new relation she is leaving the country geet felt bad her friend Kabir and asked Emaily to give a chance to their relation...Geet was proud of her friend handling the situation maturely...Geet wondered why Maan didn't wish her for exams..And she shrugged  it off knowing very well about Maan..Geet spend her weekend at estates and in the morning she was in kitchen preparing breakfast for all...Maan saw geet in kitchen and kept staring at her he warned her about food getting burn ...They were about to talk Kabir and ana came to there and Kabir started dancing with geet and that made Maan jealous... Eagerly waiting for the next part ..
nihatri thumbnail
Kya kare kya na kare yeh kaisi muskil hayee, koi toh batado Geet ko Maan ka intention mere bhai
dreamylove thumbnail
Lovely update.. geet doing well in her life maan jealous . Bond between geet and kabir is adorable
This story is simply beautiful.
Ihave read your other works also and all your works are exceptionally good . Please add me to your buddy list .
Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks for the update...😊
loved reading it ..
 I think Maan is a strong willed person and is in total control of his feelings and emotions.It looks like it will take a while for his little tornado to realize how she exactly feel for Maan .Of course she  is not ready to share Maan with any other female  as his partner at this moment ...lets see how long it will take Geet to name her feelings for Maan ...
very well written πŸ‘
Dilsay thumbnail
I know you said you will be busy this week still hoping for another update soon 
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today is Wed. Typically Aishu finds time to give an update
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aa jaao na Aishu... aise na tadpaao
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Today is Wed. Typically Aishu finds time to give an update

I know yaa. I want to update but really busy this week. Hoping to update one on Friday. Typing whatever i can in between🀒