Love beyond Limits ( Part 2 updtd pg 1) 20/4

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1

The Gajner fort sparkled like the sun, surrounded by vast stretches of desert on all sides. The deserts came alive every night when banjaras from all over the Bikaner would gather and put up stalls.
The much sought after Prince of Gajner, Rishabh Shekhawat stood on the roof of the palace overlooking the vast expanse of the majestic fort, within his imaginations.
Everything was black for him. Imagination was a far fetched dream that no matter how hard he tried, won't come by. Though the only light in his life was his much adored sister, Geetanjli. He loved her passionately. He knew that if he would ever be able to see the light of sun, the shine of her face would be more than enough to brighten up his entire existence.
As he stepped into the world of reality, he could hear choti ma shouting after kavya, probably trying to wake her up. Sevak Ram and Chanda were already shouting their guts out at each other.
Rubbing his head slightly, he sighed. So much for expecting a fleeting moment of serenity.
"Sevak ram" he roared as the entire environment went still. Only the rustling of leaves and the gushing of air could be heard.
" Hukum" Sevak ram asked scared to death.
" The next time I see you two fighting, I will have you both participate officially in those akhada fights," he replied annoyed.
Chanda squealed scared. The thought of seeing half naked bulky man was enough to make her want to die of sheer embarrassment.
The tension of the air was sliced by the chiming sound of anklets.
" Geetu" Rishabh smiled calling out to her.
" Catch me" she challenged as she gathered her ghaghra and ran for her life. Rishabh followed pursuit relying on his sharp senses and keen judgement of his surroundings.
Their intertwined laughter echoed across the entire palace as they relived their childhood.
As he ran after her, all the maids working stared at him dreamily.
The grace in his poise
The roughness in his voice
His beautiful features
And so on.
The 28 year old, kunwar of Gajner was the most sought after groom of entire Rajasthan, who refused to be chained by the shackles of worthless relations.
He let his guard down only around his Geetu, and that made him miss a step.
He cursed.
"Damn"
Awaited the fall. But nothing came. Just a feathery touch.
" Bhai...are you OK?" Her voice shook with unshed tears as she held him in her arms.
" As long as I have you, I am fine" he replied smiling.
" I am sorry" she apologised linking their foreheads as her right hand brushed his lightly stubbled cheek.
He sighed.
" Now, don't be like that, it's no one's fault" He chided her as they both straightened away from each other's embrace.
No response came. And finally he could hear the chiming of anklets go away.
" What did I do?" He thought clueless as he put back the stoic expression on and proceeded for the day's events.
Geetanjli breathed heavily leaning against her room's door. Her chest heaved up and down as she closed her eyes only to see his face.
" Again? " she shouted in annoyance to no one.
Something was happening to her for the past few months. She could not stand even the slightest proximity with Rishabh.
A single sighting of him would make her stomach ache, in a weird fashion.
" He wears too much Cologne," she concluded huffing before a familiar feeling enveloped her again.
' So strong. So warm. So arousing'

"What the hell is arousing?" She shouted, comically banging her head against the wall.
" Not like that. Put more force," a voice came across her room pulling her out of her reverie.
" choti ma"
" Geetu, why do you insist on making the poor wall develop a hole?" She laughed.
Geetu made a face. Her sense of humor sucked.
"You are being weird than usual," she asked worried.
" Usual? You think I am weird" Geetanjli huffed turning away from her.
" Well, that's not rocket science" kavya butted in.
" There is no rocket science," Geetanjli retorted annoyed as she ran after kavya with her slippers in hand.
She threw a slipEdited by nish_vir - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start...please continue...😃
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Really interesting. ...pls do continue soon
daenerysnow thumbnail
Wow! So interesting, I ship it, controversial as it may be! And well written too, please continue!
nish_vir thumbnail
Part 2

" Bhaiii..." A loud shriek pierced the silence of night as Rishabh woke up from his slumber, startled.
" Geetu" he mumbled, pushing the quilts away and wearing his robe to cover his half naked body.
As he hurried on the stairs, on his way to her room, he could feel his palms getting sweaty and his heart beating crazily, ready to jump out of his chest.
" What happened? " he asked breathless on entering her room.
" Geetu got hurt but she is not telling where?" Choti ma sighed in frustration shaking her head.
" Geetu, if you won't tell than how will your wound be treated?" Rishabh asked gently striding across the room and sitting by her side on the bed.
Geetanjli's eyes closed involuntarily as his rough calloused hands caressed her face making goosebumps all over her body.
" I'm fine," she mumbled half heartedly, wincing in pain.
Rishabh sighed. His sister was such a difficult woman to deal with.
"You all leave," he ordered the others.
"But how will you..." Choti ma tried to interrupt.
" choti ma" he sighed, that meant their was no space for argument.
And with that she left.
" Now tell me," he asked wiping her tears.
No response came.
"Geetu"
' oh god' she sighed inwardly.
"Geetu" he repeated, shaking her but in vain.
Her consciousness was long gone. She was not blinking.
' I can't breathe' she thought.
Her entire concentration was focussed on his exposed bare chest.
"Geetu" He shouted worried bringing her back to the world of reality.
" You should not roam naked like that, it's dangerous" she murmured, a bit loudly!!
' for my health' she completed inwardly.
" Where did that come from?" He asked continuing, " I came here in hurry so...anyway I will tie it".
He had just taken the strings of robe in his hand when she interrupted.
" Aghhh...Bhai...my hand is hurting," she shouted, forcefully putting her right palm on his left, effectively succeeding in distracting him from the task at hand.
He caressed her palm with his finger and felt something sticky.
" It's bleeding!" he stated worried, quickly getting up and searching for the First Aid kit.
She smiled. His panic stricken face had it written on his face, loud and clear.
'I am hurting because you are hurting'.
But if only someone would have bothered to read her eyes!!
As he patched up her palm, his lecture continued.
" How can you be so irresponsible? What were you doing? It's bleeding so much. What if you get anaemic?"
" Bhai" she tried to interrupt.
" I should call the doctor" he picked up his phone, ignoring her pleas.
" Bhaii" she called irritated.
" No, you should undergo blood transfusion" he concluded satisfied as he dialled another number.
" Bhai, what are you doing?" She asked troubled by his incessant rambling.
" I am calling ambulance ".
" Why?" She shouted snatching his phone way.
" You are bleeding. You should be feeling weak. So I am..."
He was interrupted as she sighed helplessly.
" it's just a small cut, don't fuss".
" But you shouted so loudly" he asked innocently.
She stood mum.
" See, it is hurting so much, the pain has reached your mouth now, we will have to get you to the hospital. The only solution is OPERATION now ".
" What!! No..." She interrupted his train of thoughts.
" I just wanted you to pamper me," she revealed pouting.
He stood silent and slowly broke out into a full fledged laughter.
" I am your brother and you were trying to fool me," he asked laughing.
" You were just pretending," she concluded horrified.
" Of course, I am protective but I am not a fool," he shrugged his shoulders.
" You are really bad," she puffed her cheeks.
He hugged her from behind.
" You are My life Geetu. All my love is for you only. As a fact, all these stunts you pull every now and then, make you look even more adorable".
"Really?" She asked hopefully.
"Really after all you are my adorable little sister," he replied.
' He don't see me as a woman' she sighed loosening her hold on his hands.
' How can you think like that Geetu? This borders on incest' she chided herself inwardly, pulling away from him.
" Good night now, and next time make sure not to shout at the top of your lungs, I may suffer Heart failure" He joked.
" You don't have to rub it on my face," she retorted irritated.
As he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead, all the worry lines disappeared as a light pink tainted her cheeks.
As he left, she could not help but feel bereft.
Something was happening to her. But what?
daenerysnow thumbnail
Thankyou so much for the update! You write the characters with maturity and sensibility that is rather compelling considering the complications of their relationship to one another. Geetas inner turmoil via her monologue is empathetic, and her scorning and self-reflex to shoot down her instinctual emotions speaks to her human nature while Rishabh is just endearing as the overtly caring/affectionate 'brother' who seems oblivious to the emotions and reactions he incites in Geetu.
When that fine line does become transgressed into the zone of the 'inappropriate' or intimate, its going to be very interesting to see how it builds up to that and how they deal with the situation in light of a cynical society ready to condone and jump down their throats for crossing such an unthinkable line. I could go on to analyse the motive behind Geetu in coming to face these very complex feelings about someone she is forbidden to have any romantic feeling for in a society that dictates who can and who cant fall in love. Btw, as his step sister rather than blood sister there is more leeway I think to tell this sort of story. So maybe you could make them step siblings? for your convenience too
nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: daenerysnow

Thankyou so much for the update! You write the characters with maturity and sensibility that is rather compelling considering the complications of their relationship to one another. Geetas inner turmoil via her monologue is empathetic, and her scorning and self-reflex to shoot down her instinctual emotions speaks to her human nature while Rishabh is just endearing as the overtly caring/affectionate 'brother' who seems oblivious to the emotions and reactions he incites in Geetu.
When that fine line does become transgressed into the zone of the 'inappropriate' or intimate, its going to be very interesting to see how it builds up to that and how they deal with the situation in light of a cynical society ready to condone and jump down their throats for crossing such an unthinkable line. I could go on to analyse the motive behind Geetu in coming to face these very complex feelings about someone she is forbidden to have any romantic feeling for in a society that dictates who can and who cant fall in love. Btw, as his step sister rather than blood sister there is more leeway I think to tell this sort of story. So maybe you could make them step siblings? for your convenience too

Thanx for the comment. And your English is amazing. What course are you pursuing?:) And I will try to consider your suggestion
daenerysnow thumbnail
I'm British Asian hence the ease that comes with writing in my first language, I suck at speaking let alone writing Hindi.
Please update the next part soon! Really enjoying the tension between geetu and rishabh, keep it up!. Its also good to read it from her perspective, how much it unsettles her within and her struggle to overcome her attraction towards him. And also easier to relate to a female pov.
Who blames her though, Rishabh/Sharad is gorgeous.
My suggestions are there because I feel that kind of relationship (step siblings) permits more to happen whereas actual incest between blood siblings..well lets just say game of thrones has portrayed that and that would be a step too far.