Can Father be a Mother For a Child? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
i still think wht a mother is to a child boy or girl , a father can never be. infact every child needs to have both father and mother. its a must.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think a Mother can Act like a Father...😊 but if there's no option some rare case somepeople do both jobs!😊

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ideally a child needs both parents as each one contributes in ones own way towards bringing up a child but if due to any unfortunate circumstance a father / mother has to play the role of both parents it is possible to take on the additional responsibility depending on ones commitment though its an uphill task. 
In  cases where both parents R available but a father is required to take on the more traditional role of a mother by staying home while mother goes out to work, I dont see anything wrong in that. I know a few couples who R doing quite well with this arrangement. The kids R quite close to & happy with their father . Some fathhers R very caring & can B as loving as the mother. Anyway not all mothers are as caring & loving as we usually make them out to be. I know families where the grandma has been more actively involved in child care as compared to the mother.
sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think both Parents are equally important in child's life .They teach something different to the child.If mother is a nurturer then father is a protector .Neither Mother can take father's place nor father can take mother's place. Edited by sonur15 - 15 years ago