Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

A DAY TO CHERISH,,9TH APRIL 2017
ANAS GETTING ENGAGED WITH HEENA

The weather at Malekotla pleasant and cool.May be it know it's a special day.
The entrance of Hotel Empire illuminated with lights along the path way and the hall was decorated in a ethnique way elegant and sophisticated,
Guests were seen with a smiling face waiting for the arrival of the hero. Heena too... when asked how does she feel at the moment she said "nervous" with sweet smile.
The car with the hero slowed down on the path and there got down dressed majestically and with his magnetic smile.
As he walked towards the destination all faces lit up with pure love and joy. Moments spent with the guests relatives and friends now its time to bring Heena to the stage.
With the family and friends surrounded they exchanged the ring amidst loud claps and cheers.
Our hero went for a filmy style knelled down holding her hand placing the ring and a kiss on her hand.. Heena's expressions...worth watching..
The instrumental music on the air soothing the atmosphere the couple received the blessings and wishes from the near and dear..
Variety of food snacks sweets mock tails served by well mannered stewards all enjoyed the unforgettable day of Anas..Getting engaged with his life partner.
We wish the couple with health wealth and prosperity all along..

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautiful experience Vma... I'm so glad that you are honoured as a fan and maa...again I'm saying, who can say that you are supporting him without knowing him now...don't care what media says and what some sour grapes fans says, you know and we know...March forward Anas, together with your sweet and naughty Heena... best wishes!Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago
Vmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

What a beautiful experience Vma... I'm so glad that you are honoured as a fan and maa...again I'm saying, who can say that you are supporting him without knowing him now...don't care what media says and what some sour grapes fans says, you know and we know...March forward Anas, together with your sweet and naughty Heena... best wishes!

Thank you NJ😊

Vmaa thumbnail
Vmaa thumbnail

yes indeed😊