naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone

As im coming to IF after a few days,.been busy. 

But im literally shocked that ppl here post everything related to new episode even bfr it gets on-air in India. 

Please i have a sincere request to all of you...please refrain from posting any epi summary/synopsis bfr its telecast time as IST. 

Do not ruin the charm of those waiting waiting to watch the show on TV. Your post here obviously affect others decision whether to watch it or skip it. 

Please DONT DO THIS. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok i have no problems actually personally when i knows any show story prior the episode i always become more excited that's why i m posting if this is creating bad impact i will leave this because being a fan i want more and more popularity of this show 
superdil19 thumbnail
No need to do any request u can simply say to me on my PM i stopped writing because i m not getting any money to do this work
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: superdil19

No need to do any request u can simply say to me on my PM i stopped writing because i m not getting any money to do this work

hey it's ok. You are doing a great job.😊 I mean admins do need live update of the show to post on twitter and your help is really appreciated, plus there are always curious fans like me who can't watch the show on time. We literally live on written updates. So I am personally very much thankful to you.👏
And she also doesn't mean any harm, she is just concerned about the show and ratings that's why she made the post. This post is not directed to you in particular, it's for everyone who watch the show on hotstar. So, just post it at 9pm and write spoiler alert on the topic.  And please don't be upset. Nobody can stay sad in "ChaVi land", that's a rule.😉

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Your concern is valid, but I think it's pointless when some channels upload all the episodes on YouTube hours before its actual telecast time.
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dont worry nancy.

And @superdil - its k no worries 😊

We will not be uploading any little highlights on twitter before the epi starts. So youball are free to post summaries once the epi is done   😃

Nancy just wants ki trp increase hojaye bas 😊
superdil19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: justprati

hey it's ok. You are doing a great job.😊 I mean admins do need live update of the show to post on twitter and your help is really appreciated, plus there are always curious fans like me who can't watch the show on time. We literally live on written updates. So I am personally very much thankful to you.👏

And she also doesn't mean any harm, she is just concerned about the show and ratings that's why she made the post. This post is not directed to you in particular, it's for everyone who watch the show on hotstar. So, just post it at 9pm and write spoiler alert on the topic.  And please don't be upset. Nobody can stay sad in "ChaVi land", that's a rule.😉

Thanks i know she is concerned for show rating and all Star plus show whether it is ye rista or Ib all show story always revealed through hotstar with details and here i m only trying to giving high light of episode so fans become more eager to watch show but if it will really effect show trp as urgent topic said i will never post
naturesk thumbnail
Arie @superdil pls dint stop posting highlights.

I love reading highlights before i watch show 😃
superdil19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturesk

Dont worry nancy.

And @superdil - its k no worries 😊

We will not be uploading any little highlights on twitter before the epi starts. So youball are free to post summaries once the epi is done   😃

Nancy just wants ki trp increase hojaye bas 😊

Ya i understand but name of topic urgent request is really shock for me because being working girl i m spending my valuable time here orTwitter only for show trp but after reading topic i feel i m responsible for decreasing trp
naturesk thumbnail
Hahaga relax this post was not directed to you @superdil woh humare liye bhi tha 😛 hum log twitter par highlights dal rahe the lolzz.

Dont worry chill yaar enjoy this forum, dont feel sad! Keep posting we all have 1 goal and that is to take this forum to top and attract audience. Jab audience gain hojayegi trp khud badegi