Sweet-devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all...
I am new to this forum and to the show too..
So got some doubts ..
Plz help me in clarifying those..
1)How does shivdutt became the heir of harshvardhan as viru is the reincarnation of harshavardhan?
2)mareech is not the father of viru..So who is his father?
How come viru came into the hands of evilmareech?
3)which kingdom actually harshavardhan and chandrika belong to? Navgarh??
4) Is shivdutt related to mareech in any way?
5) Ratnagarbha(mother of ck) .. whats her realation with mareech? In yestrdays episode he said he cant see if she closes her eyes..
So did he know that the lil daughter of ratnagarbha is going to be the reincarnation of chandrika?before kidnapping ratnagarbha ..

😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwinFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
point 1,2 4 & 5 - i have the same doubts.. first of all welcome to the forum 😊
now coming back to your ques - i doubt shivdutt is the real heir, may b virendra is the real one & got kidnapped by marich(some twists).. cv's have changed the story .. they aren't following the novel..in that book, virendra was the prince of naugarh & shivdutt evil king of chunargarh.. so it's highly possible that cv's will reveal this later in a dramatic way in this serial..

yup! chandrika & harsh were king & queen of naugarh
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1)How does shivdutt became the heir of harshvardhan as viru is the reincarnation of harshavardhan?
Well, Viru is adopted, so it's very much possible that those two were exchanged after birth.
I'm sure his father is Naugarh's king, and well marich is evil you know. Same kids exchange theory. Though I'm not quite sure if Shivdutt is from Marish's clan. He was really angry when he came to know that viru fought shivdutt and could have killed him.
Yeah it's Naugarh.
May be, considering the fact he always warns Viru not to kill shivdutt as he might be useful to open tilism's door which feels like a mere excuse to protect shiv from viru.
5) Ratnagarbha(mother of ck) .. whats her realation with mareech? In yestrdays episode he said he cant see if she closes her eyes..
There is absolutely no relation. She has psychic powers and can see all bhoot bhavisya brataman which is why Marich kidnapped her. His intention was to use her powers to see various events from past present and future.
So did he know that the lil daughter of ratnagarbha is going to be the reincarnation of chandrika?before kidnapping ratnagarbha ..
Nope, he did not. As, he mentioned yesterday, if he knew her daugher was chandrika's reincarnation he would have killed her right after her birth.
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ye sab jan ne ke liye dekhte rahiye Chandrakanta only on life ok at 9 pm
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: superdil19

haha so right. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Sweet-devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: superdil19

Ha ha...😆 tq
Sweet-devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: justprati

Well, Viru is adopted, so it's very much possible that those two were exchanged after birth.
I'm sure his father is Naugarh's king, and well marich is evil you know. Same kids exchange theory. Though I'm not quite sure if Shivdutt is from Marish's clan. He was really angry when he came to know that viru fought shivdutt and could have killed him.
Yeah it's Naugarh.
May be, considering the fact he always warns Viru not to kill shivdutt as he might be useful to open tilism's door which feels like a mere excuse to protect shiv from viru.
There is absolutely no relation. She has psychic powers and can see all bhoot bhavisya brataman which is why Marich kidnapped her. His intention was to use her powers to see various events from past present and future.
Nope, he did not. As, he mentioned yesterday, if he knew her daugher was chandrika's reincarnation he would have killed her right after her birth.

Thank u very much for clarifying...
I too thought they might be exchanged..
But wanted to know whether it was already shown or yet to be shown...
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome 😊 thnx justprati for answering 😃

Thnx sweetdevil for asking 😊
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet-devil

Thank u very much for clarifying...
I too thought they might be exchanged..
But wanted to know whether it was already shown or yet to be shown...

Yet to be shown
Actually show name is prem or paheli
Or paheli to itni asani se nahi suljhegi