Why is Disha Patani so popular? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
She has a very television bahu face I always thought even before she came in films..very ordinary..she has a nice body and bcs of tht kaun tujhe song some ppl recognise her..she is not even tht popular when to.comes to visibility and films bcs even other auna pauna and Uday chopra have a reasonable amount of followers πŸ˜† doesn't meant anything!  ..she will keep posting pics easy on the eyes revealing her body pics for men ..with them she will get the desired attention..ppl will like and move on! I.dnt think ppl will actually go to the cinema for her unless she does a Bhatt camp . movie..If u know what I mean πŸ˜‰
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its because of her screen presence and the power to make an impact. With hardly 12 min screen space in her debut movie, she created a very strong impact. I remember Priyanka more than I remember Sakshi (Kaira). 
She might not be as beautiful as Deepika, Katrina, Kareena, Aishwarya or as amazing actress like Priyanka, Kajol, Kareena, Anushka, Alia 

But the girl has power to create an impact. Going by her first film, her acting was quite decent. She will improve with time and if she is given the same opportunities like Alia. 
ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think she got bad reviews for her role in MS Dhoni so she's not awful as an actress. And she's a looker who can dance damn well. What's not to like? 
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hot bod, Decent acting, Good PR and a relationship with a bollywood boy. Not sure what is so distinctly goregous about her but I think beauty is a subjective topic. She's managed to stay relevant, one way or the other. What I remember of her is her relationship with the KY2 guy. I nearly spat my tea seeing the cheesy stuff on IG. Kabu, raju, kagu, all that weird shit LOL. Haven't taken either of her or Parth seriously after that.
RVeeRAO thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bcuz she's a bomb  πŸ˜†  I mean look at her 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Coz she's droolworthy and has acting chops too
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
RV proves my pointπŸ˜† So many Twitter accounts I stock wereall gaga at her FF look so you know, men are indeed tharkiπŸ˜† Not to say women arent though
She has a cute face and a bangin bod. Appeals to both men and women. Same reason why Katrina was a favorite back in her heydays.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I would say that wardrobe malfunction stunt really worked πŸ˜†
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Disha is pretty! I like her face and eyes.. πŸ˜ƒ She's pretty even without make up and she has a nice body, people like anyone with good looks/physical appeal... and, as far as I've seen of her in MSD, I liked her - she was quite expressive and is a pleasant presence, hope she works on her acting - I wanna see her successful πŸ‘πŸΌ  Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago