Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Well today's episode was so good indeed. CK got to know about her mother which indicates now she try more to find her. Look like their path going to cross again. Anyways that should happen because destiny want this. But I really like CK's enthusiasm and courage for her people and their loyalty towards their princess.
Specially that boy who want to sacrifice his life. Really appreciable.

Ya ya I know we all miss CK and VV scene. Bad luck 😔 but I am sure soon we get to see them together. 😉

Waise b humare Prince Charming chal to pade hai apni Princess se milne. So hope for the best 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwinFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh yes! chandrakanta is really a brave princess.. & ppls of bijaygarh were ready to sacrifice their lives to save the king's honour & for their princess.. really appreciating.. 👏 as usually loved virendra's scene.. that anger looked real, he emoted it perfectly.. & hopefully he will help ck to find her mother 😊

PS - welcome to the forum richa 😊
Dragon-Heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: TwinFlames

oh yes! chandrakanta is really a brave princess.. & ppls of bijaygarh were ready to sacrifice their lives to save the king's honour & for their princess.. really appreciating.. 👏 as usually loved virendra's scene.. that anger looked real, he emoted it perfectly.. & hopefully he will help ck to find her mother 😊

PS - welcome to the forum richa 😊

But truely speaking I am scared of him because of his extra loyalty towards his so called father. So I can't trust him fully right now.
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Thanks sweetyEdited by Dragon-Heart - 7 years ago
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love it when a good show concenrates on layingba good story along with romance!
This is what i love to watch 😃

Upar se jitna wait karwaege ChaVi scenes ka utna mazaa aayega 😊
Dragon-Heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturesk

I love it when a good show concenrates on layingba good story along with romance!
This is what i love to watch 😃

Upar se jitna wait karwaege ChaVi scenes ka utna mazaa aayega 😊

Yes dear I to want to see them together. Let's see whether they met in next epi or not
TwinFlames thumbnail
yes! true that.. but it seems badri too backstabbed him.. its not that easy for him to escape.. let's see.. but marich was ryt today abt onething.. if he comes to know abt the truth, he'll surely go against marich 😆 @richa
Dragon-Heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: TwinFlames

yes! true that.. but it seems badri too backstabbed him.. its not that easy for him to escape.. let's see.. but marich was ryt today abt onething.. if he comes to know abt the truth, he'll surely go against marich 😆 @richa

Budau Maarish is so shrewd and one day he will get his deserve punishment
TwinFlames thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dragon-Heart

Budau Maarish is so shrewd and one day he will get his deserve punishment

definately
Dragon-Heart thumbnail

Just waiting for that 😉