Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the LU thaby dear 😊

So chachi gave up and running away? 🀣
Sk has gone mad πŸ˜†
How will he marry laddo in four days?
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh my net is troubling a lot... Unable to comment...thank goodness that I handed u that responsibility...Hell with this power cut and net issues😭😭
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tabs.

Why doesn't Shaurya understand Mehek's situation and leave her alone for sometime instead of forcing her so much and pressurizing her ?

Good Mehek slapped him for his act. But, what does Mehek want ? She called him just before coming down and wanted him to come to stop the roka and now when he came to the roka she asked him to go and not create tamasha. Mehek is the one creating all this ruckus. I understand her dilemma but girl you alone can put an end to this drama. 
Edited by dixie123 - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: latanzia

someone please tell me what the hell Mahek want, what is is this girl need, what did she expect Shaurya to do to stop the marriage wave his magic wand and everything would be alright.

I am confuse. Kanta need a life and Mahek needs a backbone same as this family.

Shaurya ask her the same. .. What I did was wrong...But what you were doing is more wrong...You want to sacrifice your life like a lamb and getting tied with a nod
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crtkelly

πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜•...ignore my lunacy Thabs...you r the best😭 

Thanks so much for the LU.

Y are u crying ???
And is tat the way u give compliment to others ..crying πŸ˜†
I thot I shud be the one to apologize...becoz I dint knew tat unknowingly I wud hurt u ...
So no more hard feelings...give me hug now πŸ€—
fizzyfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a million for the update. Was waiting on tenterhooks ( crikey what am l like ?) Eager to know what was going to happen. This Mehrya obsession πŸ˜†
Again thanks bless you πŸ‘πŸ€—

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww Cutie Pie and Handsome fighting  

See Handsome you're back to your craziness in a matter of less than a day   You know Handsome I don't support your methods but your intentions was to help her yet she's angry at you? Why bother to call him when his team requested you to and cry huh? πŸ€¬ You're a blasted hypocrite yourself πŸ˜‘. Said you don't want to talk him yet you are... 

Precap...My goodness...Shaurya Khanna for you. That's all I can say. 

Thabs two unspoken words for you 😳  πŸ€— You don't like us blank -ing you πŸ˜† See I didn't say it *sticks tongue out* 

EDIT! I completely forgot about my reaction to Sandy fainting! 
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved his entry n his dialogues to sandy n chachi n even that kiss.😳😳😳 
Par uske sab downfall ho gaya.
She slapped him  was so shocking.
N Sandy gets up n saying not even me now no one will marry her.
I felt bad for chachi after a long time. She was genuinlyy devastated when Sandy uttered that nonsense dialogue

I was disappointed with Sk after this. He is forcing his feelings on Mahek.bt then she was the one who called him. Isliye toh woh ayana.
I am actually confused whom to sprt
Dono ki galti hai.

But excited for Monday to knw kya hoga aageπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edited by SarunNArshi - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chellakili

Thank you Thabs for the LU

So marriage next week..?

Hey reema...I think so. πŸ˜•
Fernweh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for tbe update Thabs

Missed the Chumma part of the epi and saw the rest of it- glad she slapped him

I may be in the minority but I do not like the way shauryas approach is being handled by the makers - i had posted in another thread that Shamz had made that I would be watching today's epi without expectation of logic but I don't think that is possible after the last dialogue bet them and the precap

Shauryas behaviour is glorifying obsession - he claims he does not know whether it is live or zid he feels πŸ˜• - what kind of a love is that then

Wish the makers could have shown a more sensible way of them coming together- his approach is just too goonda like- he's supposed to be a business tycoon for heavens sake - why is he so coarse in his behaviour

She gave their love enough number of chances but his realisation was a little too late and he still can't expect her to love him back or accept him immediately after all what he put her through

The editing too was alll over the place - Mehak had water on her face in one scene and how on earth did shaurya manage to reach home without bail only on the basis that he was sick

And how is he going to stop Mehak and chachi from leaving - all in all this track is absolutely all botched up

Edited by Fernweh - 7 years ago