peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Arpipatil

Aapke jaisa writer iss duniya koi bhi nahi ho sakta, super❀️it so muchπŸ€—

Thanks Arpita but mujhse bhi acche writers hai wo bhi isi forum mai
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: humeraansari

Awwwiiieee plz Kar Dena... πŸ˜› mood Kaise bane ka Bata do wo bI Kar lungi mai πŸ˜†
Muft ka promotion nahi... Pending Rakha hai πŸ˜‰

Mere mood ko mereko pata ho toh mai khud hi na usey manau πŸ˜†
Oh pending hai...aisa kya mangogi πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Hi naseem dear...

Sorry for being so late to read and reply..

Thats a mast teaser written on KTBM before the actual trailer and teaser came..
Loved the Superstar karan and Ms.K...
Can imagine RaShi perfectly in the shades you have written..
I culd visualise Sakshi in that Ms.K space..
And karan superstar with his wittines...

Who doesnt like ,love and fall for Ms.K eyes...karan khanna wuld fall too..lol

Good written piece dear..with a little did we kbow of KTBM ,this was nicely written..
If possible ..do continue..
Thanks for thr pm..:)

Now that the trailer is out, i wish a mast second part from you comes up too.. :)

Thanks Uma and dont be sorry
Yes if possible, i will definitely continue and yes trailer is out and so so loved it ❀️
humeraansari thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Mere mood ko mereko pata ho toh mai khud hi na usey manau πŸ˜†
Oh pending hai...aisa kya mangogi πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

KTBM start hone se phle ek part or likh do... Ab to Trailer bhi agaya hai.. ... Kya mangungi mujhe bhi nahi pata πŸ˜›
Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Thanks Arpita but mujhse bhi acche writers hai wo bhi isi forum mai

but mere liye toh ho, aapki saari stories read hai jise padhna pasand nahi tha usse aapki stories padhkar aadat lagi hai reading ki
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AAA VERYYY BIG HELLLOOO...!!!!!πŸ˜‰
KAISE HO???😎

sorry for being so latee,...!!!!πŸ˜†as always...!!!!

the part was super cute,,,,❀️

script writer banjaoo balaji mein...!!!
aur apne raya ke sath show krna..!!!

promo mmein ke sath itna apt hain ye writeup...!!!
feels as though this is how the show's gonna start...!!!

waiting for promo...next part from you,,,,,and the show..!!
peeyara thumbnail
Since you guys wanted next part and surprisingly I was free so wrote it, let me know how was it. Honest opinions please 😳

Karan Khanna was sitting at a bar having his daily dose of drink when his fans surrounded him for selfies and autographs. Since the waiter denied him further drinks, he devised a plan to have few more drinks. He stood up and waved his hand to gain fans attention, " listen guys! Sabko selfie chahiye, right?"
The fan shouted,"yes!"
"Okay! Ek selfie 2 drink", he announced, "ready?"
What else fan needed? He was ready to give autographs, take selfies with them and all this costed just two drinks. Such a cheap bargain. The drama began within few seconds and Karan was getting drunk with each passing second. After around 20 minutes, he passed out. Waiter had to take him to his car and driver drove him back to home.
There Miss K was busy studying about Karan Khanna. He was not completely stranger to her but neither she knew him much. Her cousin, Sherry, is Karan's mad fan. Sherry literally drags her to watch his movies. She have watched few of his movies, okay, not few but almost all his movies and liked his work. She just knew him for his work as an actor. She spent entire night knowing him from internet whatever she can. All she could gather was he was married with a 16 year old daughter. Though he is alcoholic, he never misbehaved with anyone neither troubled anyone and that was why people loved him even after knowing he was alcoholic. Content with her work, she called off for the day and went to sleep.
Next day, Miss K was getting ready for her work when her sister interrupted her.
"Di ek baat suno meri", she stopped her from packing her bag
"kya hai Sherry", she was irritated, "I am already late"
"kuch nahi bas Karan Khanna se ek mulaqat", She meekly told
"pagal hogayi ho?", She was annoyed, "mai aisa kuch nahi karne wali"
"Kya yaar Di itni khadus kyu ban rahi ho", "she complained, "ek hi toh choti behen hai aapki, itna sa nahi kar sakti mere liye"
"Nahi kar sakti", she retorted back
"Ek autograph", she made puppy face.
"Mai uski counsellor hoon teri postman nahi", she glared her and started for Heals Mind without wasting a second leaving behind disappointed Sherry.
Heals Mind:
As soon as Miss K entered, she was irritated with the behaviour of staff. They were dressed as if there was some party today. She thought of discussing with seniors about changing the location of treatment as she was sure she cannot concentrate on her work in this circus.
She was annoyed that Karan was again late. She was pacing in her cabin when Karan entered into her cabin with a grin on his face. She looked at wall clock and then at him as if asking question.
"wo subah aankh nahi khuli", he told.
She folded her hands against her chest and glared at him to know reason.
"wo actually raat ko thoda zyaada pee liya tha", he quipped.
She shook her head in disbelieve, "sit down! Aaj hum assessment karenge"
He obediently sat, "assessment kya karogi?"
"i will ask some questions and you have to answer them", she told, "sach sach batana"
"oh toh mera exam hoga", he asked innocently.
" Do you drink alcohol, including beer, wine, or distilled spirits?", she asked first question.
"Mujhe har tarha ka taste pasand hai, you see har drink ka alag hi maza hota hai aur jitna alag maza utna zyaada accha lagta hai", He gave detailed answer
"sirf haan ya nahi mai jawab dijiye", She warns him.
" On average, how many days per week do you drink alcohol?"
"kaunsa wala drink-wine, beer etc? Roz kuch naya try karta hoon...jaldi bore hojata hoon na"
She suppressed her urge to throw something at him and continued further questions, " Have you ever felt that you should Cut down on your drinking?"
"acchi aadatein kaun badalta hai?", he crossed questioned annoying her further.
" Have you ever felt bad or Guilty about your drinking?"
"Karan Khanna never feels guilty of anything"
" Is drinking jeopardizing your job or business?"
"aaj bhi Karan Khanna ki bahot demand hai, producers ki line lagi huyi hai mujhe sign karne"
"What triggers your drinking?"
"Karan Khanna ki khushiyan kisi ki mohtaj nahi"
She had enough of his dramatic answers, "Mr Khanna yahan koi film ki shooting nahi chal rahi hai, aap seedhe se jawab dijiye"
" Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of your drinking?", she gave him serious look
"ab aap sawal hi aise puch rahi hai toh jawab mai waise hi kahunga na", he innocently said, "mujhe dekh kar aapko lagta hai ke financial problems honge?"
"aapko dekh kar toh yeh bhi nahi lagta ke aap kam akal aur bewkuf hai", she retorted back.
"kya lagta hai aapko mujhe dekh kar", he quipped
"gala dabane ka mann karta hai", she thinks to herself.
"next question...Do you drink alone?", She gets back to her work.
" agar koi saath de toh isme bura kya hai but company khoobsurat honi chahiye", he cheekily answers looking into her eyes.
She rolls her eyes, "excuse me"
"yes please"
" Have you ever been in a hospital or institution on account of drinking?", she moved to next question.
"I dont go to hospital, hospital does come to my home"
She was fed up now and decided to end the session by asking one last question, " Is drinking making your home life unhappy?"
He was uneasy at this question and it did not go unnoticed by her.
"mujhe kahin jaana hai...I am getting late, I will take your leave", he avoided the question.
"yeah sure", she allowed him to go.
She was thinking why he was uneasy to answer that particular question. She came to conclusion that she had to deal with him having huge amount of patience. But problem was she easily gets annoyed by his actions and words. He had this talent of getting on her nerves within seconds. Anyhow, it was her job and he was her patient so decided to deal with him carefully and control her urges to break his head.

PS: Since I am posting through phone cannot format it properly. Also cannot send PM right now, will try to send by tonite or earlier.
Good Day.
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: humeraansari

KTBM start hone se phle ek part or likh do... Ab to Trailer bhi agaya hai.. ... Kya mangungi mujhe bhi nahi pata πŸ˜›

Likh diya dusra part...khush πŸ˜†