Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dixie123

@bold: True..  He will be smirking in the jail probably..πŸ˜†

It was not passionate or anything. Lips touched lips.. Bass..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

When he can come back to shoot after the HOT holi bathtub romance, yeh toh kuch bhi nahiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† point taken. If he can come back to work that bathtub scene why not after this? Sam literally placed kisses on KV   Live my dream

oh oh but did you notice that Handsome has a scar on his hand. I believe its his right hand. I noticed it yesterday. Not too sure when exactly but this week self. Did he get hurt too like Sam did if those reports were true doing the scene with Ajay and Rohit?
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Waida1234 thumbnail
Thanks...Sham...! 

Shall watch episode in week-end...but, couldn't stop myself from watching precap...! OMG..MehRya lipslock...it was so unexpected...! πŸ˜³

Can't write more than this...in library right now...! One MehRya kiss...and my brain became blank, not able to concentrate on my research completely...chupke chupke baar baar watching precap on iPhone...! πŸ˜†

See you...! Love you jaan...! πŸ€—
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernweh

Ok so can't help but posting again after watching the precap - hearts skipped beats

Hayeee almost fell off after watching it- if it was the movies then we wouldn't have even got that   πŸ˜³
How to watch the epi tomorrow-my mom is an greater fan of KV πŸ˜† and watching it with her is going to be *ahem*

All likelihood we will get a watered down version of the kiss that was
And what is kantas problem does she think that marrying Mehak off to anyone will stop sk or erase his memories from mehaks heart - loony lady she is one

And was that sandy again with an sk hangover of a beard and failing dismally to look good even by a nanometer

Omg your mom is a bigger fan? πŸ˜² πŸ˜³. Speaking of mom's mines is next to me and I want to watch the precap. She will see it from my phone and I'm at a health centre to top it off...  The torture! Oh Sanju is my saviour! Duh...πŸ˜† 

Geez from reading your comment... I can't wait to see the precap  β˜ΊοΈ
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brat2008

Dhakka diya chaachi ne
Kameena is close to victory
πŸ˜†
Btw will they show that entire liplock tommorow???
Will they censor it hope not pls

How did KV come to shoot next day after going home that night kissing sams luscious pouting lips πŸ˜†
Hope Bella misses the Epi πŸ˜†

I don't think they will have a lip lock it is forbidden in itv so seen will look like lip lock but they won't
Fernweh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Omg your mom is a bigger fan?😲😳. Speaking of mom's mines is next to me and I want to watch the precap. She will see it from my phone and I'm at a health centre to top it off...The torture! Oh Sanju is my saviour! Duh...πŸ˜†

Geez from reading your comment... I can't wait to see the precap☺️

Oh yes trust me when I say that she's a 100 times bigger fan of KV then me- she prob watches all repeats that are in a day when am at work, and the web epis on YT and whatever interviews he's given till date. She would prob watch the whole epis on OZEE but she's not yet figured how to get around watching - OZEE is not the most user friendly anyways πŸ˜†

Te precap can literally burn the screen it's that hot -and you should try and watch it asap if you have it already- their faces are way way closer than that kiss during the pre wedding party. Am still trying to figure whether it is a real or reel lip lock or not

Watched it like a 100 times already
*blush blush* 😳 Edited by Fernweh - 7 years ago
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Director came live today on instagram. People were telling him that they are very excited for tomorrow. One person asked for tamatarlal. He said tamatarlal ka track khatam ho chuka h. But he didn't answer my comment. I don't know intentionally or unintentionally. I asked for sk and ms online chatting track.

sharmacatty thumbnail

Oh yes trust me when I say that she's a 100 times bigger fan of KV then me- she prob watches all repeats that are in a day when am at work, and the web epis on YT and whatever interviews he's given till date. She would prob watch the whole epis on OZEE but she's not yet figured how to get around watching - OZEE is not the most user friendly anyways πŸ˜†

Te precap can literally burn the screen it's that hot -and you should try and watch it asap if you have it already- their faces are way way closer than that kiss during the pre wedding party. Am still trying to figure whether it is a real or reel lip lock or not

Watched it like a 100 times already
*blush blush* 😳

It's not real.  I wanted to see a smooch but it's ok.πŸ˜†

Fernweh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's not real. I wanted to see a smooch but it's ok.πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜† thanks for the screenshot - even I wish it were real but then this is ITV so we will have to rely on imaginations to pretend it was hotter than it actually was 😳

sharmacatty thumbnail

It's not real. I wanted to see a smooch but it's ok.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† thanks for the screenshot - even I wish it were real but then this is ITV so we will have to rely on imaginations to pretend it was hotter than it actually was 😳

[/QUOTE]

But I have seen in some shows, they showed liplocks dear..

anyways, is it my imagination or his lips are actually brushing with hers?πŸ€“
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I was able to watch the episode. Street on Meera sharma. As I said MS wrote a book on recipes, SK wrote a book of planning and plotting. He hitted Mehek on correct weak point,?which is her mother. Mehek fell flat, not only Mehek any girl can fall for this trick. But seriously he knows Mehek very well. He also decided to stay away from Queen, but bulldozer kanta has to do demolishing in name of shaadi. I thought Maddy 😑 😑 chapter ended, but not. ST can't digest TRP hike, so kiss chap diya. PD provoked him, he listened and ended up in jail. Where this story heading? I can't leave the show or digest this disgusting acts . Glued because of sJ