6th April - Live Update ( Inauguration of Meera Sharma Road)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with...SK tells credit for his WC goes to Meera Sharma and I want to give them something from my side ...he inaugrate the MSM...Meera Sharma Marg...he tells he has taken permission from municipality office...It's my tribute and my redemption for what I did...he ask MS to forgive him...she gets emotional and runs away inside the house...

Nehal praise what SK did...but Don't know why taayi ji is still upset with him...Jeevan tries to convince her ...but she is not ready to accept that he has changed..

In night MS goes near to the sign board of the road and thinks about SK words and cries...Sonal comes to call her for dinner...she asks are you missing mom...she hugs her and tries to console her...MS tells how can be I angry with SK...he is doing so many things which I have never imagined...Sonal tells who told you to be angry with him...Why are you fighting with yourself..

Later SK knocks the door...Jeevan opens...he tells don't ask me to come inside...KC asks why you came here now...He gives them a letter which is approval to change the location of food truck...you can shift it next week...

He tells PD told me to change for good...and iam doing that...I will stay away from her ..unless she is comes to me ...I won't even show my face to her...KC asks if his drama is over than you can leave...

KC is talking to someone...Jeevan tells don't do this it will create more problems...KC tells let me do this ..

Later MS tells I will stay away from SK but I don't want to get married to anyone now...mahek tries to convince her but she is hell-bent to listen

KC tells Sandy and family are ready for the marriage now...and in the evening Roka is there...and soon marriage will be fixed...and aftr marriage they will leave Delhi...

KC tells if any one is against the marriage than tell me I will pack my bag and leave house..

Vicky comes to SK and tells Sonal is on the phone...Sonal tells Mummy is trying to get her roka fixed and in 3 days her marriage is fixed...SK thinks about the promise he made to Sharma's...he asks what does mahek wants...she tells Mummy is forcing her for the marriage...he tells I won't come unless she tells me to come ...

Nehal asks why you aren't calling Shaurya and tell him..she takes the phone and think for some time...Sonal also tells to call..

Sandy and family comes ...Mansi comes to tell her to come down..

after break...she calls him...but doesn't tell him anything...

WELCOME in Advance friends...β­οΈπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
I will kill this Chachi today πŸ˜‘
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res!
Omg...Handsome is doing what I asked if he can ever do! To be continued...😲 

Unres.

Sonal is such a great friend!! πŸ€— Mahek totally melted for Handsome. Handsome I cannot believe you're willing to stay away from Mahek until she chooses to come to you. Handsome...you're listening to me... Brat! I'm melting too! πŸ˜­ I'm trying to not to fall for it but he's even doing what I said he couldn't do. Handsome I happy you're listening to PD. You're becoming the lover I wish for you to be. Yesterday I asked if you'll be able to let Mahek go and if she chooses to come back to you, you'll wait for her until then. You're doing that...

This Chachi! 🀬  She's provoking Handsome! She's not even paying heed to Chachu's advice 
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham but agree distance is important. This is wht most of us wanted to see. 
Shamz15 thumbnail
SK is taking his frustration on punching bag.   ..Jo mangi thi Dua song plays...

MS remember the promise he made to her during confession...she calls him later...He tells Mahek ..but she couldn't tell him anything because of her pain and tears...She disconnects the call and goes down...

PD asks Sonal to call Shaurya..PD tells hero your heroine had told you many things with out speaking any thing...she asks him to come and stop the engagement...My blessings is with u...

after break ..Sandy is about to put the ring when Hero enters...
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
She is just being adamant ...
Cumon people ...everyone is just forcing ther decision on her ...without even thinking abt wat mehak wants...
It's just pathetic...🀒
Shaurya was way too better today..atleast he gave her a little space...
Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm a bout to commit a murder! Damn you Kanta!!!!
Shamz15 thumbnail

SK entry in Sharma house πŸ€£
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

I will kill this Chachi today πŸ˜‘

I'm not gonna support her from now on...she is just to much..
Wat sort of mother ignores her daughters feelings and her pain ...at present she is undergoing ...🀒
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why are you all upset with KC I was saying all they while she is not a good mom just hiding under that label of being a mom I saw this coming her dominance her rule but people were upset with me  
AnyhowπŸ€— Thanks Shams for the LU  love your patience, my friend πŸ˜† let me wait for the next part πŸ˜†