TB:OMG! Saumya Tandon to QUIT 'Bhabhiji...'?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

OMG! Amidst the sexual harassment controversy, Saumya Tandon to QUIT 'Bhabhiji...'?

The actress has not renewed her contract as yet..

Thursday, April 06, 2017 | 3:41:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
By Tellybuzz Team

& TV's popular comedy show, 'Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai' has been the central point where, actress Shilpa Shinde (ex-Angoori Bhabhi) put allegations of sexual harassment on producer Benaifer Kohli's husband, Sanjay Kohli.

And things escalated once again recently when reports about the actress, Saumya Tandon (Anita Bhabhi) who is a quintessential part of the show decided to quit. 

It was being said that the Saumya's contract was due for renewal and she did not renew it.

However, when we got in touch with producer, Benaifer Kohli and asked her if Saumya is quitting the show, she said, "Not at all. I have no idea where do all these rumours come from. She is very much a part of the show and will continue to be so."

On being asked about the contract renewal saga, she stated, "She has a contract for 2 years which also means that she has another year left."

We also tried contacting Saumya, however, she remained unavailable.

However, there was some reaffirmation from her side as Saumya tweeted -
Saumya Tandon 
"@saumyatandon

Bhabhiji is a lovely show and a great team to work with. Keep showering your love to #Gorimem

• 122 likes

This would certainly put all rumours to rest.
Rumor or something hidden between the news, God knows. 

TFS Vyoman dearest 🤗
Thank God.
She's Not Quitting BJGPH.
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't think she is 😆 Gori mem ki bina show kaise chalega 😉😆
Thanks for posting this!  I was upset when Shilpa Shinda quit because here in Canada
they were showing us old episodes and I loved her chemistry with Vibhuti!  But now I am getting used to the new Angoori, Shbhagya Atri.

Anyways I had read that Anitaji had gone to Europe with her boyfriend and that she was tying the knot this year... that could be the reason for the rumours.  Its nice to know she is not quitting yet.   When we are used to a certain actor playing a certain role, it takes much time to get used to a new face.

Love this show!!   Bye for now guys.⭐️
thank God, she's doing great as Anita