Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

chalo goodnight🤗

Goodnight.. Congrats for new AT cool name.. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I quite liked the episode. I  guess after reading your comments i was ready and kept my expectations low.  😃
I felt for the couple, especially when Raghav said he lied for dadi's sake earlier, and she lied about the baby for dadi's sake, and that maybe  their marriage is always meant to be based on false premises. Both looked so forlorn...

They had never confessed their love for each other, before all this surrogacy, patent drama took place.

I know people will kill me for comparing to another show that thrives on comic interactions between the leads. But I remember in the first six months of the serial, there was a similar situation when the lead suspected the female lead of having an affair, and in a drunk state he asks her why...and where did she allow him to touch her etc. It was such a  powerful scene though I never had any affinity for the male lead. Scenes like that are needed here, to break down the reserve between Raina. And such scenes are like 'to dig into'  for these two actors, they excel in high voltage scenes...CVS???

I want to write much more, but will  try to make a separate post.
sukritiaanand thumbnail
IYYOOO... 😉 😉

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hansa22

I quite liked the episode. I  guess after reading your comments i was ready and kept my expectations low.  😃
I felt for the couple, especially when Raghav said he lied for dadi's sake earlier, and she lied about the baby for dadi's sake, and that maybe  their marriage is always meant to be based on false premises. Both looked so forlorn...

They had never confessed their love for each other, before all this surrogacy, patent drama took place.

I know people will kill me for comparing to another show that thrives on comic interactions between the leads. But I remember in the first six months of the serial, there was a similar situation when the lead suspected the female lead of having an affair, and in a drunk state he asks her why...and where did she allow him to touch her etc. It was such a  powerful scene though I never had any affinity for the male lead. Scenes like that are needed here, to break down the reserve between Raina. And such scenes are like 'to dig into'  for these two actors, they excel in high voltage scenes...CVS???

I want to write much more, but will  try to make a separate post.

i don't know which show u are talking about, since i hardly watch much shows...but taking a guess I feel u are talking about KKB.

well the kind of intense scenes we have been expecting are those kind, where one would break down, and the other would try to feel what has transpired between them, but I just don't see that happening. always comedy and hence i am getting detached to them as a couple
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sukritiaanand

IYYOOO... 😉 😉

Aiyaar Swami and his Chinese wife🤣
sukritiaanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Aiyaar Swami and his Chinese wife🤣

Yeah and Punjabi son- lungi.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£