--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Where are those days??
Chang93 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hansa22

I quite liked the episode. I  guess after reading your comments i was ready and kept my expectations low.  😃
I felt for the couple, especially when Raghav said he lied for dadi's sake earlier, and she lied about the baby for dadi's sake, and that maybe  their marriage is always meant to be based on false premises. Both looked so forlorn...

They had never confessed their love for each other, before all this surrogacy, patent drama took place.

I know people will kill me for comparing to another show that thrives on comic interactions between the leads. But I remember in the first six months of the serial, there was a similar situation when the lead suspected the female lead of having an affair, and in a drunk state he asks her why...and where did she allow him to touch her etc. It was such a  powerful scene though I never had any affinity for the male lead. Scenes like that are needed here, to break down the reserve between Raina. And such scenes are like 'to dig into'  for these two actors, they excel in high voltage scenes...CVS???

I want to write much more, but will  try to make a separate post.

for me also... episode was fine...was not bad as such..like u, expectations were already low so not much shattering😆...yes both looked vulnerable and downhearted but something a miss...the passion not  visible clearly due to forcefully including silly nonsense things in each moment... and the love..feelings..which should be depicted in better way(like such a big sacrifice) is not shown unfortunately... weird behaviour... inconsistency killing the connect with many scenes

n regarding leads potential...its no doubt...they r wasting it and insulting it also😲

Chang93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Where are those days??

probably in heaven only...yahan to door door tak asa kuch nahi raha ab😭...n Raghav's smile.. aankhan taras gayi💔
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i was stalking back our old CFC thread.
there was a rumour once upon a time Arjun to enter "GEET",

and Arjun's FB page admin clarified it as a rumour.

Aaj usko dubara read karke haasi agayi😆
Chang93 thumbnail

i don't know which show u are talking about, since i hardly watch much shows...but taking a guess I feel u are talking about KKB.

well the kind of intense scenes we have been expecting are those kind, where one would break down, and the other would try to feel what has transpired between them, but I just don't see that happening. always comedy and hence i am getting detached to them as a couple

like one we got in office...where Naina broke down...it was nice...they should show moments like this more and with better execution...but again n again bad luck...same here, really testing patience all this...n this makes me scary even more, when we fans are getting disinterested due to all this... then what we can expect from general neutral audience...how they would connect or remain connected to show n jodi
sukritiaanand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Where are those days??

I know.. Mayank was the most sensible loving and caring person ever.. 
sukritiaanand thumbnail

i was stalking back our old CFC thread.

there was a rumour once upon a time Arjun to enter "GEET",

and Arjun's FB page admin clarified it as a rumour.

Aaj usko dubara read karke haasi agayi😆

Arjun and Drashti's were supposed to work together.. Lol!! 😛😛
Chang93 thumbnail
new promo of cn...yhm to aa hi raha hai vo bhi bro-sis mu par... hamara to leads mu pai bhi nahi aata...vah duniya teri mayaa👏😳
sukritiaanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chang93

probably in heaven only...yahan to door door tak asa kuch nahi raha ab😭...n Raghav's smile.. aankhan taras gayi💔

True.. Ek smile ko taras gaye hain.. 😭😭