Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

I heard he dies in the middle somewhere? Did it happen yet? Why did it get renamed?

Idk . just watched the promo on Geo fb page. and I remembered discussing Asad's serial here..so came to add the new info.😃

There is a daily soap on Hum tv too..it's name is Mohabbat Mushkil Hai. it was aired years ago as a drama by another name..They changed the name and are airing it as a daily now!😆
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Idk . just watched the promo on Geo fb page. and I remembered discussing Asad's serial here..so came to add the new info.😃

There is a daily soap on Hum tv too..it's name is Mohabbat Mushkil Hai. it was aired years ago as a drama by another name..They changed the name and are airing it as a daily now!😆

Is Mohaabat Mushkil hai any good?  I remember watching sohani ki kahani on some other chanel but quality was so bad that I stopped... Then I goggled, heard he dies and was going to be a saas bahu story , decided against it 😡If I need to watch saas bahu, i'll go see an indian drama which I cant stand anymore 
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

They always rename dramas and reair expecting people to think its a brand new drama