Dance of Time and Illusion ( Episode Analysis)Part 30updated DTNTPg131 - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes siri it is symbolic of that too.her physical body will have scars.But she will be called a dirty woman as saanjh wants world to Maya as dirty.similarly when truth comes out no one will see the emotional scars only manipulation. @Jane ur right the dialogue is what makes me not believe ayan.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

@shruthiravi- Yes, it's his dialogues that put me off the most and that's why I'm not giving him the benefit of doubt. What he did was wrong and he deserves punishment. Let's see how this courtroom drama plays out.

One thing I noticed is that Saanjh has no evidence to prove her point. All she has is Maya's past and that too it's her word against Maya's. Even Arjun is not a proper character witness. The person who can really be a character witness is Jhanvi and unfortunately she's not in a condition to save her daughter. Neither did she save Maya from Ashwin nor she could save her from Ayaan and now she cannot save her daughter from Saanjh even if she wants to do so. She's really a failure as a mother.

It is the job of prosecution lawyer to bring out all relevant witnesses/evidences to support the charges that they are pressing.
The job of defense lawyer is to simply defend the accused & demolish all witnesses/their credibility & admissibility of any incriminating evidence against the accused.
Saanjh is doing her job, as a professional!
While the legality will be looked into by the judge, ethical questions are always left to society at large!

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Who from EHT is joining. EHT had a stellar cast. πŸ˜ƒ

Simone her character name Sakshi goena..I am not into EHT..Not sure how she acts.
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunithi

Simone her character name Sakshi goena..I am not into EHT..Not sure how she acts.

She is was of the most powerful character in the show and show stealer. By the way where did you get this news? 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Simone Singh is coming. Uff finally we will have some performers in Beyhadh. Where did you get info 
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Simone Singh is coming. Uff finally we will have some performers in Beyhadh. Where did you get info 

Omg is this true!!!! I freaking love Simone! If she comes to the show it would be like Christmas for meπŸ˜ƒ

Plus maya and Sakshi are so alike and seeing Simone and Jenny is like a dream come true!
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashpat3

She is was of the most powerful character in the show and show stealer. By the way where did you get this news? 

from Twitter..Not sure true or not..
If she is such a powerful actress,I doubt it..I don't think beyhadh has such a big role ..Let's see..
shruthiravi thumbnail
13/4/2017

Guys missed the first part of the episode. Watched only post first break. So please add on what all classic dialogues Saanjh the lawyer told. So analyzing based on what I saw. Yes I knew the fact that Maya came to Sharma house critically ill and then could easily stand up will go against. Ayan saw Maya give injection to Arjun. Didnt expect that. So he remembers everything except the cheap dialogues he told. Also she tying up Arjun in the room and locking it planning for physical assault. It was very evident that it will not take defense lawyer 5 mins to prove the rape was staged. 
Yes I was fine with that part. But who is Saanjh to tell God will forgive you. What to forgive, when to forgive is God's job not Saanjh's job. I never like when people behave like self proclaimed God/Goddess. First learn to be a human before trying to become God. Anyways I loved Maya wanted to kill Saanjh. I wont fault her. Maya felt like she wanted to become Goddess and take someone's life.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was unable to read Arjun's expression. Was he angry at Saanjh or at Maya. Anyways he has done his job of defense very poorly. But I was thankful today the prosecution lawyer and the judge spoke something and asked Saanjh proof. 

So Maya is stripping her dress. The neck bite is visible on her. What else did Ayan do. Anyways from the precap it looks like Maya saves the day taking the case to another day. 
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1. Who filed the case and who is the accused? Police arrested Ayan and he is the accused in the attempt to rape case. How come the court proceedings don't start with framing of charges against Ayan by the prosecution lawyer? Here the prosecution lawyer is napping for the past two days , has no clue about his own client's case and defense lawyer is leveling charges of ''attempt to frame/stage an attempt to rape case''  ON the party who has apparently filed the case πŸ€” I wish actors and the whole creative team give their inputs and THINK about they are depicting on screen. This is beyond ridiculous. 
2. Saanjh's defense is based on perception that Maya has done this because  she is 1.) a crazy freak who controls Arjun's every action, decision..suffocates.. forces him to cut off ties with his family and friends - all correct 2.) she is capable of staging fake accidents, bribing doctors etc etc just to make sure Arjun doesn't leave her- again all correct. However, I fail to understand , how Saanjh could get a written statement from the airlines people that Maya deliberately injured herself on the flight '' That's a breach of faith between an airlines and its customer and for such a case? Its not like she was a threat to national security and the government of India was asking them to give a statement. Anyway.. my point is all of these evidences while completely present a possibility that Maya is capable of doing anything in her madness, they still do not prove that Maya actually staged this incident to frame Ayan. These are not factual evidences. Unless Saanjh get's CCTV footage showing Maya putting the keys in her blouse, even that doesn't prove she staged because under no circumstance can that be a provocation for the accused to tear her clothes and get the keys.. and Ayaan of all people? Isn't he the good guy who doesn't even touch his fiance without her permission? Certainly Maya did not give him permission to touch her and rip her clothes.. 

3. From where did Saanjh get the information that Maya had injected Arjun with sedative in the ambulance? Arjun didn't go through any medical test.. and many of the things Saanjh said were things she would have not known, unless Arjun himself told her all that.. Fine she got to know about fake pregnancy through medical test that Maya went through.. No ones talking about Ayaan blood report and the fact that he was drunk .. 

4. Why does Maya have to strip in court? How can bruises on her body prove that Ayan is the one when she has been shown to inflict injuries on herself ? Where are her medical reports Mr prosecution lawyer sleeping? Even though lie detector tests are not treated as compelling evidences in many cases, but that would be much better than what all has been presented in the court so far. 

Maya has been disrobed and stripped naked literally by Saanjh.. We'l see who has the last laugh.. Couldn't help but notice the way Saanjh turned away when Arjun kissed Maya on her forehead just before she got up to go the witness box.. that lovesick look was back..she got personal, unprofessional, arrogant and obnoxious at several points.. the whole courtroom drama was not well executed.. They should have looked into the technical nuances.. 
Edited by MistyDawn - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saanjh told Maya, "only truth can protect her this time" and that's when Maya strips. Also the way they were showing I mean the insaaf ki devi on one side, Ayaan with a nervous expression on other side, and Jenny's acting as Maya makes me feel this time she is actually saying the truth. 
But my question is what will she show if it's attempt to rape case? And Ayaan just tore the sleeves and bit her, then what has she to show? 

As usual makers are keeping all options open. It depends on our own interpretation as to what happened. Like we still don't know whether first pregnancy was true on not, seems it won't be cleared as well πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

When Maya shoots Saanjh in dream, that wicked sadistic smile!! Jenny nailed it here πŸ‘πŸΌ