TOI Spoilers for the week!

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode - 168

07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 03 Apr

Devanshi confronts Kusum Sundari and tells her that she knows a secret about her, in the hope of that she panics and reveals it herself.

Episode - 169

07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 04 Apr

Kusum Sundari is pleased when Devanshi misses her engagement, as she successfully manages to capture her in the same dungeon. But to Kusum Sundari's shock, Devanshi escapes and turns up for the event.

Episode - 170

07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 05 Apr 

Everyone is shocked when they see a person emerge from a trap door in the temple below the idol. This raises many questions towards Kusum Sundari.

Episode - 171

07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 06 Apr

Ishwar's return stuns Kusum Sundari, who is worried that he will reveal her secrets. He takes Devanshi into confidence and tells her a shocking truth about Kusum Sundari's equation with Vardan.

Episode - 172

07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 07 Apr

Devanshi and Ishwar join hands to destroy Kusum Sundari's name and fame and Vardan is shocked to overhear their conversation.

Episode - 173

07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 08 Apr 

Devanshi throws an open challenge to Kusum Sundari about destroying her power. Kusum Sundari tries to get rid of Ishwar, but fails in her attempt.

Episode - 174

07:00 PM - 07:30 PM, 09 Apr 

Kusum Sundari manages to prevent losing her throne to Ishwar and also hatches a plan to insult Devanshi in front of the entire village.

Edited by meimo12 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
wow ... ishwaars back :D
at least hes able to talk now,, vardan thot he was dead .. 
errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What will be shocking truth abt KS and vardaan equation ?? Tht vardaan is not KS son πŸ˜† 
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: errumz

What will be shocking truth abt KS and vardaan equation ?? Tht vardaan is not KS son πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was also thinking the same... πŸ˜†may be he is the son of Ishwar Chaudhary and his first wife...
errumz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was also thinking the same... πŸ˜†may be he is the son of Ishwar Chaudhary and his first wife...

We are more smart than cvs πŸ˜†
vyoman thumbnail

We are more smart than cvs πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†yes...yes...πŸ˜†

Being a banjaaran KS took her place...and sent him to exile for almost 25 years...πŸ˜†

Seedha upar pahuncha deti...but somehow saved by GWM...😊
errumz thumbnail
@vyoman i hope apart from mohan's child ,KS does not have any other secret son πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
vyoman thumbnail

@vyoman i hope apart from mohan's child ,KS does not have any other secret son πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Another angle...or call it a twist...it all depends upon TRP Baba...in my view hona nahi chahiye...she was very happy and contented with Mohan...
Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago
errumz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Another angle...or call it a twist...it all depends upon TRP Baba...in my view hona nahi chahiye...she was very happy and contented with Mohan...

Channel will do anything for trp, i will not be surprised if something like this happen πŸ˜†
sree-sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
S for trp.. channel may do any thing...
 ks got many chances to kil devanshi. Bt she did nt. Yesterday night also,  she could nt kill. Why?πŸ˜‰

So devanshi is ks daughter..vardaan is her bro.kattadari son..lol..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
In future kattadari comes to knw and protect vardaan. Fight btw sis n bro now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.trp aunties fav twist..πŸ₯±

Just fun..my head atching all this nonsense dramas..😑
Edited by sree-sree - 7 years ago