Kapil Sharma Is A Changed Man After His Fight With Sunil !

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Kapil Sharma Is A Changed Man After His Fight With Sunil! This Incident Proves It!

by Pallavi Mukherjee -Apr 3, 2017
SHARES

Kapil Sharma surely did not have one of the best birthdays this year because of the ongoing controversy.

We all know how his fans and Sunil Grover's fans have dismissed him as being too arrogant and behaving godly because of his success.

Kapil is famous for making celebrities wait while shooting for the promotional episodes on the sets of The Kapil Sharma Show.

Sony Channel is pretty miffed with the comedy star. They have issued an ultimatum to Kapil Sharma with regards to his fight with Sunil Grover mid-air. They have strictly ordered him to mend his ways and make things positive between the team members.

They surely want Ali, Sunil, Chandan and Sugandha to come back and join TKSS. Kapil Sharma has started on this right away. He will shoot till the end of May for few more episodes. The channel will take a call only after that.

Currently, Kapil's show is under strict surveillance of Sony Channel. It's a grace period for him to prove his worth. He is trying his best to get back the team members who are very upset with his behavior.

Well, as per reports on leading websites, sources revealed that Kapil was quite a changed man now. For the promotions of Meri Pyaari Bindu episode, Kapil came on time, was in his form and obliged to everyone for a selfie.

The source said to the website,

"Kapil obliged the crew and Parineeti's make-up artist with smiling selfies. He also tried to sing Maana Ke Hum, Parineeti's recently launched song. He was goofing around with the duo even after pack-up, with them smearing cake on his face."

He celebrated his birthday with Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khuranna, they smacked the cake on his face and he was roaming with that on the sets. He was trying his best to ease and be gracious. Moreover, he was punctual and respectful towards his team and their time.

Here's the video;

Even for the shoot on Friday, he was trying his best. He was shooting with Raveena Tandon and the actress described the shoot as "crazy fun".

Looks like Kapil is trying to change for good. We hope his efforts pay off and his team is back with a bang.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Hope everything is sorted then
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think they all will come back after the shit he did n im glad other members also nt taking shits n left!
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He isn't doing anyone favor by being punctual and courteous!  That bottle of whiskey which he gulped in that flight is proving to be the costliest one he ever would have.

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

I dont think they all will come back after the shit he did n im glad other members also nt taking shits n left!

They might if Sony threatens them. But looking at the way they treated Sunil at II finale I don't think they will. They at least morally seem to be supporting Sunil over Kapil in this issue.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Haan Bhai, show band hone ki naubat aayegi aur izzat ki dhajjiyan udegi toh changed man toh ho hi jaayenge...πŸ˜†
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
..just curious... when was his birthday?

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

..just curious... when was his birthday?

yesterday! 2nd April.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MythicalMoth

They might if Sony threatens them. But looking at the way they treated Sunil at II finale I don't think they will. They at least morally seem to be supporting Sunil over Kapil in this issue.

Its nt jus abt sunil bt other team members who support him too n sony is nt Rangeela to bully their actors i guess!last wee it was out of top 10 for d first time i guess karma is catching on to him!
Hope he really men his way n come with another season after taking a break
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
so happy that this guy has become flop..just an overrated sensation that lasted for few seasons..i always found his humour crass and his face annoyed the shit out of me😑
i wish we had desi version of jimmy kimmel and fallon..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by raj. - 7 years ago