Mohtarma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bhai jaisa ..when life in danger start being human ðŸ˜†
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

Its nt jus abt sunil bt other team members who support him too n sony is nt Rangeela to bully their actors i guess!last wee it was out of top 10 for d first time i guess karma is catching on to him!
Hope he really men his way n come with another season after taking a break

Sony would've bullied them if there was even an ounce of fault was with them but in this case this entire fiasco was created by one stupid man and others have simply kept a dignified silence.
Ali was rumored to be back but I think he didn't if he did photos would be allover the net by now.
Hazardous thumbnail
Yay congratulations, it only took 36 years. 
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I hope everything is sorted soon
i feel sony will convince sunil somehow seeing the way they have given respect to him

i feel sunil screenspace will increase more then or a new show with sunil
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is more to this issue. While no one can support Kapil's high handed behaviour with his team, but he was high on spirits while misbehaving. A day a brawl and so many already decide to leave and join a rival channel or watever.
It does look like a planned move by his other team members too.
BettyC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monu_tan

There is more to this issue. While no one can support Kapil's high handed behaviour with his team, but he was high on spirits while misbehaving. A day a brawl and so many already decide to leave and join a rival channel or watever.

It does look like a planned move by his other team members too.

This time it was not his usual kitpit n he really crossed his line he hit sunil in front of other passengers n abused others too what more reason to quit? I dont think its a planned move at all as they have supported him n moved with him from colors to sony too if they want they could have walked out!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Faiqa_

This time it was not his usual kitpit n he really crossed his line he hit sunil in front of other passengers n abused others too what more reason to quit? I dont think its a planned move at all as they have supported him n moved with him from colors to sony too if they want they could have walked out!

It would be great if they are telling him who is the boss afterall. I am sure this isnt the first time he would have created such scenes and he is paid humongous as compared to others in the show. There is definitely more than one reason to quit.
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sab duub gaye...Kapil to gaya hi and don't think Gulati/Sunil, Ali and all bhi outside TKSS kuchh jyada kar paayenge.