typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
happy birthday  km ⭐️😳
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
B'day Message by 'Zarmeen Zubair'

Happy Birthday Kinshuk. Wishing you all the happiness and sucess in life.

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys whatever work category you have taken for the bday thread please pm it to me by tomorrow
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A very Happy Birthday to KM in Advance!! here's my little Pic VM to wish him the same!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlkD59q8eds&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Song suggested by Monica Dutta A.K.A Moniluvskinshuk 😊😊
Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago
10 yrs..It's been 10 yrs I had been knowing you as Fan . Still Can't believe that . I remember First time I saw u in DMD ❤️. U seemed to be very cutee to me 😳. Then Came Kaajal and I started Liking you thinking u to be Sweet & Adorable . But it was Bidaai & You as 'Ranvir Rajvansh' which made me fall in Love with you . Your Good looks , Your Amazing Character & ur Brilliant Heart Touching Natural Acting as Ranvir just Stole my heart ⭐️

After then there was no looking back for me . Every Year , Every month , Every Week , and Every Day my Love for you Just Increased to some another Level . 
I always find myself Speechless and less of words whenever i start speaking about u and expressing my Love for u . Even I don't know How much i love you .  Don't know why it always happens with me ..But I think thatzz Normal for any Kinshukian 😉😆

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my FIRST LOVE of Tellywood ❤️ . May God Bless U with all Happiness , Joy , Success and Love in your life .Be like this like U were always from these 10 yrs Kinshuk . And I promise to be with u , to love u , to support u foreverrr till end ❤️👍🏼

Here is my Simple sa Collarge for u Kinny as Token of my Love 😳...Hope U like it ❤️

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 7 years ago
ObsessiveFanGal thumbnail
Happy Birthday Kinshuk!!!
I've only known you since your appearance as Rudra, yet you've become one of my most favourite actors after just one episode. Your radiance and charm and the way you effortlessly portray Rudra's character has taken acting to a whole new level. Rudra is the best character I've ever seen and one I'll never forget. I really hope you'll come back on Naagin 2, for the sake of us Rudraians at least. Come back for Shivangi. For us DraShivians . 

I wish you all the best for the years to come and will always be your biggest fan! 

Love from,
Madhumitha

Originally posted by: ObsessiveFanGal

Happy Birthday Kinshuk!!!

I've only known you since your appearance as Rudra, yet you've become one of my most favourite actors after just one episode. Your radiance and charm and the way you effortlessly portray Rudra's character has taken acting to a whole new level. Rudra is the best character I've ever seen and one I'll never forget. I really hope you'll come back on Naagin 2, for the sake of us Rudraians at least. Come back for Shivangi. For us DraShivians . 

I wish you all the best for the years to come and will always be your biggest fan! 

Love from,
Madhumitha

Madhumitha Post ur Wishes here in the Below Link .That is the Main Birthday Thread , 
This was just a Preparation thread for KM's Bday 😳

Link:

ObsessiveFanGal thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Madhumitha Post ur Wishes here in the Below Link .That is the Main Birthday Thread , 
This was just a Preparation thread for KM's Bday 😳

Thank you Moni for telling me! I'm new on India Forums, as you already know, so I didn't know where to post my wishes!