Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for adding me 
Advance happy birthday 
Edited by rosyposy12 - 7 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Once upon a time i used to make creations. But now i forget it totally. So i req my friends here to make certain creations on behalf of me. 
A very big happy bday to kinshuk in advance from me
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rosyposy12

Thanks for adding me 

Advance happy birthday 

Your Welcome and Beautiful Siggie of KM ⭐️👏
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Your Welcome and Beautiful Siggie of KM ⭐️👏

Thanks 😳
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my name - Chandana 😃

done a simple B-Day vm on our Km 😳

here it is 😉
kinshuk Mahajan B-Day Vm ❤️..

hope it's not bad attempt 😛 made very simple one 😳 Edited by vinnas - 7 years ago
Natalie_22 thumbnail
Sooo guysss here's my creation 😛😛 😃

Geetarathore thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to the most handsome and best naag ever❤️😳😳
Happy birthday kisnshuk may you get all the success in your life you desire.You are an amazing actor and you are very handsome😳..I love you😳 and once again a very happy birthday😳
Love❤️ from,
Geeta😳
Edited by Geetarathore - 7 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
updated B-Day vm in previous page 😛 😳 ..
vinnas thumbnail
!!!!!!❤️ Happy Birthday Kinshuk Mahajan.❤️!!!!!!

A birthday bouquet of words I send to you -
May the days ahead be bright and colorful
Full of joy, happiness and friendship
May you continue to be
Such an uplifting and positive force in so many people's lives
And may your year ahead
Be blessed and happy - Always.

----(:)

Kinshuk Mahajan ❤️ on the occasion of your lovely birthday celebration I want to express few of my feelings about you and the Delight I found from your power skills 😊 kindly excuse me If I done any mistake 😉.

I became your huge fan from the day you taken charge as a Nag Rudra ❤️ which I wishing to see from Nagin series. from then there is no 'U' turn just day by day only fallen for your high range of performance 😊 .

your such Portrait Performer more than an Actor we can draw each and every expression of you merge as a individual portrait 😊 a picture -perfect Art 👍🏼. your eyes can arrest anyone in them as their is no chance of escape from them just dwell in it to find out where is separating route 😉 ❤️.
if I say any definition of versatility I just recommend All to view your "smiles" alone ❤️ you just deliver smiles of the whole content of scene travel in span of few seconds interval ❤️ by that "Smile" gestures only we find how worth we watching on-screen situations 😊 .

By your nature of expressions n visuals of your own I'm always find connection of "Nature" in you ❤️ as "Hot mountain" that you raise hotness to peak pressure levels with the Aggressive scores""

As a "Cool fountain " with your breezing smiles create magic of serene surroundings in the form of "Known Smiles"❤️ 😊.
with right control on your emotional state performance we just lost control on our "moisture of Eyes "

As a "Deep forest" you are with "Talent"treasure store .if any one enter there keep finding every time new things new shades everything new about you but totally forgets that they lost the enter n exit route ❤️ 😉..

I'm loving to call as KM ❤️ it's a short form but in my view you are "Killing Magician " ❤️ more than kinshuk mahajan"❤️

your charm decides everything possible having you as support in show travel 😉 you alone sufficient to handover entire responsibility to showcase that we are witnessing a more worth material 😉 .

your personality defines a perfect sculpture moving with sparks installed in it ❤️ your style describes styling of particular character you Dressed ❤️ Wat not each and everything comes from you, witness from you is "Great Delicious Pleasure to Eyes having Visual treat ".❤️ and soothing to heart ❤️ .

As a "Spiritual prayer "you are it is perfectly notifying from the way your take on the characters .absorbing them through your soul and heart❤️ and giving out as perfect dedicated devotee of concerned working Mark ❤️...

I just fell short of words to describe Wat you are and how you made me so crazy to think about you always with your magnificent screen presence and Brilliance ❤️ in the span of few days 😉 with your killer performance ❤️ ,

Rudra❤️ Became my all time favorite role just because of you Kinshuk mahajan ❤️
just Bow down for your magic and submitting my gratitude in the form of this small amount of wishes 😉 .hope to see you in another role soon with continuation of sparks of your brilliant magical score ❤️.

hope I engaged you few seconds with my pleasure of feelings 😉just want a return gift as a Beautiful Sweet Smile Gesture from You ❤️.

wishing you a very happy Birthday and all success in your way 😊 May Lord shower Happiness blessings through out your life and stay Blessed with your family ❤️ ..

So many blessings,
So many wishes.
May you find yourself
Amidst grace of God
I wish all your dreams and desire come true
And you reap happiness in whatever you do
Happy birthday!

From One of loving Fan.
                                           Name-- Chandana 😊

Edited by vinnas - 7 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9