Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swa6 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DTdiVDjijLover

Me choping an fevikoling here I say..
Why Di an juju is takken slowing song I say? I cry. much in stressed dance they do first dance I say so sad makes mine heart I no eat food this day only I cry

I add.. so nervos they has danced di an juju I feel feer jugde is to threw them outside on road I cry tear of blood an say di an juju practis heavy.

Don't get discouraged, they have just started...!! And it was not bad really! I agree there are not much complex steps n all, The song choice is like that, it doesn't give scope to complicated steps... but I doubt taking the tag line #RomanceWalaDance, do we really need complicated twisting steps?that too on first performance?! I m not sure! yet it is romantic song... Especially given its the couple's first performance on stage, they did well...It came up as classy, perfect as a first performance of NB8!

Dont feel bad, and dont get discouraged already that they are gonna get eliminated... Its just a competition and Win or Lose... it will give a new experience to them personally n professionally... which is pretty much the main objective of participating...   
swa6 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akhinaravi

Poor performance by Divek there is absolutely no chemistry bw them...dt danced well bt vivek 😲 ...Both are not able to balance each other properly and Divyanka ko dance mein Karan se zyaada koi bhi properly balance nahi kartha ...Divan's perormance n Divek ka performance compare kiya toh Chemistry kya hai yeh sabko pata chal jayega...DivAn 👏

I agree DivAn are the reason we are even here... they have extremely sizzling chemistry no one can deny that!
However, DivEk chem is also looking good I feel...As both are different platforms and both are different jodis for different purposes, we can leave the comparison aside n enjoy what they are performing... 

...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swa6

Hi 😊
May I know your name😊

Me too waiting for the performance...She s looking beautiful😳

Hi I am sonal