Rikara TS-|| Humsafar || - completed (13-5-2017)

Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Rikara TS-|| Humsafar ||

Shot 1:

Background-
After Maya's faked death in the fire, and the scene where Omkara hallucinates Maya and ChulBul saves his life.
Omkara calls ChulBul his Best Friend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet again the same dream..!
He could have saved that girl, but he dint. Fear gripped over him. He hated himself. How many lives, how many people were in pain because of him. Everything was because of him. He cried silent tears, as he fell to the floor and put his hands around his knees. Flashbacks haunted him. 

He was the cause of every problem. He only brought problems to other's life. He was the one who was always betrayed. After such a long lapse he had found someone he could confine himself in, apart from his brothers. He had made that one person his best friend. That Best Friend who would always be there when no one was.
But alas..!

He din't deserve, a companion right. Even that one person on whom he trusted more than himself turned out a liar.
Only the day before Chulbul had revealed to Omkara that she was Gauri.

Gauri had been very guilty ever since the day Omkara had called her a true friend. It had been a week to it. She finally gained the courage and slowly put forward the entire truth to Omkara. He wasn't able to say anything. He just looked at her with disgust and asked her to leave. He was clearly hurt beyond repair. She had tried explaining to him, but he had just pulled her by the hand and left her outside his room asking her never to show her face again.

He cried.
Why me..?
Am I so bad...!

He so wished there was someone beside him to just be with him.
(Rudra was abroad and Shivaay was on honeymoon)

But No, he was bad...he deserved no one.

He only caused problems.

Ever since birth he had only cause trouble.

He cried.
His dad's words echoed in his head-
"Tum ho problem, its all because of you, ever since you were born we have only troubles..!Agar koi galat hai toh won ho tum..!"

Ishana's words echoed-
"Aap jaisa aadmi dost kya dushman bhi nahi deserve karta!"
(Ishana was a con-girl who faked friendship with Omkara and lied to him, but she had her personal reasons to do so. Omkara had insulted her when he got to know her truth)

He wiped his tear, and slowly got up and walked out of the mansion with a lost expression.

Gauri wasn't able to sleep since the previous day. Why did he have to hate her so much..!?
Why.?
She had hidden the truth, but she was the one to say it as well. She had explained.

Why couldnt he , for once, trust her.! He always trusted Chulbul but HER, never.As she walked about the garden dressed in a simple white Patiala and kurta with her shiffon dupataa around her threatening to fly away in the cool breeze she noticed a tall figure get into the car.

"Omkara"

She ran up to the car, she was pretty sure it was him.The car left before she reached the spot. She saw the driver on night duty and asked him, where did he go.

The driver informed her that he just took the keys and drove away. An unknown fear gripped her. She quickly asked the Driver to drive her, following Omkara's car. The driver questioned her about her identity. She said that she was Omkara's friend and threatened him to drive or else she would get him fired.

The driver followed her orders, lest he should loose his job. As she sat behind on the seat, she sent up continuous prayers for his safety.

She remembered how he saved her, married her, then those moments she spent with him as Chulbul. And then the flashbacks of the previous day. She had hurt him far more than she had thought. She wiped away those tears before they could fall.

Naa dee eh saza , umran de naa rogg la
Naa de eh saza , sanu chad ke naa tu ja
Dil rove kurllave , man khowe pashtave

Kiwe hova main tere tu judaa
Ghaam mera baz naa aave
Meinu kalleeya ras na aave
Kiwe jena main tere tu binaa

The car went up the ascent, and stopped, close to Omkara's. It was the sunset point. The driver informed Gauri the way to the point and also asked her to be careful as the cliff was steep and the night dark. She nodded and hurriedly walked in through the trees, her heart racing like it never had.
As soon as she neared the edge she saw him standing almost at the edge he screamed,and fell to the ground on his knees crying bitterly.

Her heart pained at the sight. She dint know how and when but this man had become her everything. She gripped on to the nearby tree as tears flooded down her cheeks.

Raanjhana aiven le na tu mera imttihaan

Ranjhana aiwen le na tu mera imtihaan

He slowly got up. 
"I don't deserve to live!" He took yet another step ahead. Her eyes widened and she ran towards him 
"Omkara!"

She pulled him in time, they fell and rolled down the slightly inclined ground away from the edge. 
Finally they came to a halt, with her over him. She sighed and breathed heavily. He look at her tear-struck face.
They shared an eyelock.

Finally gaining her voice she spoke, making no effort to get off him. 
"Ye kya kar rahe that aap..? Aap paagal ho gaye hain kya...Meri Jaan Hi le Li Thii Aapne..!"

He jerked her and getting her off him, sat up on the ground. 
"You are no one to ask me anything samjhii..!
Main Jo kar raha hoon Jo nahi..usse tumhara koi MATLAB nahi l, samjhii...!" He spat the words in anger, in hurt.

He got up and once again moved towards the edge, she pulled him back by his hand and slapped him hard.

He looked at her.
She held on to his kurta.."Yeh kya kar rahe hain aap..!" He struggled to get out of her grip,but she held on.

He finally gave up the struggle to get free from her hold, broke down as tears rolled one after the other down his distressed face. He could no longer stand straight on his feet, he stooped down and she held him for support. She dragged him to the nearby rock and made him sit. She rubbed his back to sooth him as he cried. She cried silent tears while he continued to sob.

Om-"I can't take it anymore..! "

Oohh , hoo , ohhh
Yaar hove jo , pyar jattave , lagiya torh nibhave
wich musshkil de , nal khadde jo, chaad ke dor naa jawe
Meinu de naa juddai , aiven kaarda parayi
Dil teinu pave duhaai
Mein jehde pase java teraa dise parshava
Das teinu kiven mein bhulava
Ranjhaana aiwen le na tu mera imtihaan
Ranjhaana aiven le naa tu mera imtihaan

Gauri- "Aisa Mat khaiye..!"

He looked towards the cliff, at nothing in particular, as his tears kept flowing.

P.S-
Hope you all liked it..!
Waiting for your feedback..!😃
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khidki thumbnail
Index

Shot 1- above.

Shot 2-

Shot 3- 

Epilogue -  page 11
Edited by annikaa - 6 years ago
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful
what is the song???
Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushups

beautiful

what is the song???

Song- Ranjhaan
Movie-Philauri
Singer - Diljit Dosanjh

Just love the song😳
falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it..
Look forward to the next part
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Anni this is so good!!

Made me emotional...I haven't watched DBO since a long time and I have no idea what's going on out there. Did Gauri's truth  really come out or is it just in this story? Om was so vulnerable here, my heart went out to him 😭

Loved reading this. Do PM me when you update the second part :)

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: annikaa

Song- Ranjhaan
Movie-Philauri
Singer - Diljit Dosanjh

Just love the song😳

I loved the lyrics a lot!! Why haven't I heard this one yet?? *running to find it on YT*
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! No two words about it, just pure, wow! Continue soon! ❤️
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it  And the song was just perfect.. Thanks for the pm
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome start yar...