Kapil calls off the shoot of The Kapil Sharma Show! , false news

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Kapil DOES it again; calls off the shoot of The Kapil Sharma Show!

Heres what happened that forced Kapil to call off the shoot.

Saturday, April 01, 2017 | 4:20:05 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

It's been more than a week that the famous Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover brawl happened. And ever since, Kapil SharmaSunil Grover and the other members of the show have constantly been in the news every single day.

Currently the status of The Kapil Sharma Show is as follows - Sunil GroverAli Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar have deserted Kapil & Co. and Sughandha Mishra was abroad for a show and has not returned yet. And just a day or two back, Raju Shrivastav officially stepped into Sunil Grover's shoes on the show.

But looks like all the magic from the show is gone. This time Kapil too felt the same pinch and this is what he did - he called off the shoot of the episode just 10 minutes into it.

The latest episode that was being shot comprised of Raju, Sumona, Kiku and Kapil and according to a report in a portal, as soon as Kapil joined the rest of the cast, he was left dissatisfied with the energy and the comic timing on the stage.

The report also stated that Kapil felt that the audience too was not enjoying to their fullest and was forcefully laughing at the jokes and hence, he decided to call off last night's shoot.

When the portal contacted Kiku, he sounded upset and refused to give a straight answer. And when they spoke to the director, he did not deny the development but refused to elaborate.

Looks like the show is going through a jinxed phase
Edited by devil_heart - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I watched the last episode where they floated 3 shelved and dusted comedians raju, ahsaan etc and let me tell you it was the most crappiest comedy ever seen...kapil looked worried. these 3 comedians do not fit in.

It is better that this gets closed rather than giving bekar stuff

Kapil should sort this out or do some other type of show. 
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is what happens when you get two big for your boots. Kapil's was a total rags to riches story but he forgot his roots way too soon. Atleast have some respect for the work/coworkers.

Sad for what?

That his ill mannered behaviour and cruelty towards co-workers paid him big time?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
They better take a break .Sort out all problems n cone with fresh script with season 2.or better band hi kardo
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What a misleading title. I almost thought that he did sth wrong to the new crew. I've not watched an epi of Kapil's show since forever. They should have shut it long ago. It was good for about a year or so and then got super repetitive. But gotta give it to the team, probably the only show which got way more attention than the actual show they copied from the west.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
seems it's time to shut d shop. khel katam dukan bandh lol 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
So he was not willing to compromise on quality.. What a pathetic guy
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

What a misleading title. I almost thought that he did sth wrong to the new crew. I've not watched an epi of Kapil's show since forever. They should have shut it long ago. It was good for about a year or so and then got super repetitive. But gotta give it to the team, probably the only show which got way more attention than the actual show they copied from the west.

Where will celebs go to promote their films if they end the show?
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Well, for once, he was not wrong. As long as he didn't misbehave with anyone, it's fine.