BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
this news was apparently false as shoot did happen
spotboye and their false stories
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

What a misleading title. I almost thought that he did sth wrong to the new crew. I've not watched an epi of Kapil's show since forever. They should have shut it long ago. It was good for about a year or so and then got super repetitive. But gotta give it to the team, probably the only show which got way more attention than the actual show they copied from the west.

-------

it was a lucrative show...one had to wait for almost five minutesad between shows...dont know about ratings.

kapil might  try to continue the show but its going to take a gargantuan effort and all of Gods blessings to get it back to the original.

the Kapil sharma show had a soul brought about by very able supporting cast who each connected with audience and each other...and built up a cult following across all classes, ages.

the negative episode brought on by the main show host has made a deep gash in the love that itsaudiences had so far...this has to be remedied by kapil himself. people have come back from falling down, maybe he will too. 

i hope he mends fences with his estranged colleagues. that is key to his ending his misfortune.

pakeezah thumbnail
That last show with raveena tadonand raju srivaastav was sooo boring ..even the ten mins I caught it..raju is not in touch with today's audience even tho he is a fine comedian..raveena was looking like ..what am I doing here..and Kapil himself was looking so depressed. Sidhu was looking all right but then he is not so invested in the show given his political work.
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pakeezah

That last show with raveena tadonand raju srivaastav was sooo boring ..even the ten mins I caught it..raju is not in touch with today's audience even tho he is a fine comedian..raveena was looking like ..what am I doing here..and Kapil himself was looking so depressed. Sidhu was looking all right but then he is not so invested in the show given his political work.

ya he was  not at all interactive
kiku jokes were 3rd class jokes 
bad PJs of fb