Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blushing

Btw Why Shaurie went PWG screaming shouting ... Is he testing wheather Mehek let him arrest or not ... Or try to show Chachi he has more control over her than her 

I was wondering the same thing is he testing her love πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or to rub it in Kanta chachi face you can't stop this love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Sharlene1410 - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: melissaR

Watched the episode and I laughed throughout the entire thing! πŸ€£ Handsome you are a comedian πŸ˜³ Handsome looked so nice in the white shirt and then the red... β˜ΊοΈ That blue suit in the precap!     He looked so dashing confessing! He too looked as emotional as Mahek.

Some how I have a feeling that she may not accept his love confession πŸ˜­ Unless Handsome says the thought of losing you felt like I was soul less. Or anything to that effect 

Mel you want romantic mushy lines πŸ€£πŸ€£ i wonder if the tough SK can do that πŸ˜†
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Few things I hated today- 

What is up with Fortune Ad, why they promote it every single episode? It was aggravating how they zoomed into the oil and back to Nehal's face in between SK's drama. Do you guys use this oil at home..just curious!! 

Sharma's need to stop calling him Gunda.. it's hell annoying. In that case, Sk can also refer to Kanta as Gundi.. she ain't less! Barging into people's house and slapping someone else's son right in front of his mother. Constantly verbally and physically abusing him!! 

What I loved-

PD is super cute πŸ˜³ 

SK's fifty shades of clothes.. how many times he changes his clothes in a day? πŸ˜† First time he wore Red and he looked dashing. For a change, they arranged new clothes for him otherwise in the last few days he'd been repeating his shirts.  

Precap: Someone was looking dashing β€οΈ  
Edited by Harmony10 - 7 years ago
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MomoShivi_Fan

@mel congrats your a Goldie

Thank you Ammu and congratz to you too! πŸ€—
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Mel you want romantic mushy lines πŸ€£πŸ€£ i wonder if the tough SK can do that πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Sharlz true romance and Shaurya doesn't go in the same sentence. I just want honesty from him. Speak his heart and let go of all his ego. But asking for that is too much from Handsome πŸ˜­  

Seriously though Shaurya Khanna speaking mushy lines straight from the heart? Never! He'll use google or hire a poet πŸ€£ I lovr my bad boy Handsome just the way he is. I can over look not hearing romantic lines. Handsome is so intense! So passionate! So touchy touchy β˜ΊοΈ  Even I speak with my eyes so I won't really need him to speak his heart verbally πŸ˜³
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago