31st March - Live Update ( Tug of war between SK & KC)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with... SK gives a tape to Vicky telling to measure 51 feet distance...1 feet as shagun to KC (Chachi)...Jeevan tells it's effect of RO.

He tests the Mike and says hi to Sharma family...Later he he welcome all the customer and praise about Sharma family and introduce each member of the family starting with Jeevan ...He tells a customer to have daal first..as it was the first dish he ate made by her...

MS start feeling pain ...He asks her to sit and take rest...and introduce KC as she is Badi Chachi...anger will be always on her nose to nails...

MS tries to lift a gas...and he scolds her and asks Jeevan to take care of her...

Later it's evening...and tells customer that it was a good day...asks MS did she took her medicine or not... customer enjoy the drama between them...Mohit tells nehal today we had huge profit because of mummy and SK fight...SK tells I will stop all this drama if you allow me to talk to her...else he will be free like this with the food..she tries to mssg him but Chachi snatch the phone...and takes her away...

Jeevan scolds him after she goes...KC comes and tells that he created a huge drama at MDH to PD and dadaji...

SK comes there and asks MS to come out...KC tells we will call police...Ravi calls inspector and tells them to come...

SK tells I want to talk for 2 minutes...MS request him to leave...Chachi tells why are you requesting ... police will come and arrest him...He shouts let them come...no one can stop me from meeting my mahek...even God tried once ...

SK comes near to MS ...she asks him to stay away...

police comes there and to arrest... they check the distance and MS moves back...so that it is 50 meters..

SK tells no need to say anything... your steps has given me the answer...I want to talk to you something and I will say it...and goes away.

PD scolds KC ... because of your stubbornness you aren't stopping SK but you are stopping MS ...KC tells than what should I do...let my daughter get hurt by him once again...MS gives her the food which she has made and tells to take it to MDH ...she won't be coming.

SK again sits near MDH and wish his inlaws...and asks Chachi did she took BP tablet or not...He challenge Chachi that...by the day end he will meet MS ..and tell her what he feels and he will make MS to come to MDH tomorrow as it is her dream...and she will come and hold my hand tomorrow ...

SK was hilarious today ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

WELCOME in Advance ...😳🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Meri bhai ka majnu mood on hogay ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 
Shamz15 thumbnail
SK goes inside...Nehal sings a song...wada Raha Sanam ...KC stares her and scares her.

KC calls dadaji and asks is MS ok ...I will call every hour and keep a eye on her.   PD listen to pyaar Kiya TOH darna Kya song on TV ...she goes to MS and tells something...she later wears a new saree and come...PD tells we will go and watch movie...I want to see Mughal e Azam .. before I die..she tells but dadaji..

PD tells he slept...MS asks but if Shaurya comes to know then...PD calls Jeevan and asks is SK there ...he tells yes he is standing in front of eyes...MS agrees to go..

after break...SK has buyed all tickets of the theater...
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 
I can imagine SK doing all this drama...

Yrrr hadh hai 2 min masng raha baat karne ko woh.. sirf 2 min... 
itni bakwaas kiyee jaa rahe sabh.. woh bhi kar raha... 

Itne mein to 2 min ki baat 10 tyms ho jaaati...

Idiots ... KC is behaving like child who dun want to give her fav. Lollipop to someone else...

SHAURII  come on ... 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehryalove

Meri bhai ka majnu mood on hogay ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

I wanted that he should challenge KC and he challenged her ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Majnu khanna back with bang ðŸ˜Ž
I'm proud of u bhai...win my bhabhi back with love plz ...
Not with any power ðŸ˜³
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

🤣 

I can imagine SK doing all this drama...

Yrrr hadh hai 2 min masng raha baat karne ko woh.. sirf 2 min... 
itni bakwaas kiyee jaa rahe sabh.. woh bhi kar raha... 

Itne mein to 2 min ki baat 10 tyms ho jaaati...

Idiots ... KC is behaving like child who dun want to give her fav. Lollipop to someone else...

SHAURII  come on ... 

I don't know what does he wants to talk...😆😆
Let's see what this 2 months kid is gonna do now ðŸ˜†
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OmG ...
PD and SK ... wt combo man...

Dey hv more chemistry n understanding than Mehrya 🤣
Shamz15 thumbnail
PD is looking too cute in yellow saree..
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving the war between KC n SK 😆

Thanku Sam 🤗