Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
no sakshi not you infact we should thank you for giving us such a nice update every day.i know that how much it would be difficult for you to take out time daily and write the story .but a very big congrat for your nineth thread.eagerly waiting for the update. Edited by naush2015 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 537
Ranveer started to have his lunch were Ishani was feeding Raagini her lunch were the two girls who was seeing Ranveer also came with the tray having lunch in their hand were they both came to the table next to Ranveer's table with a smile in their faces were they came and sat in the chairs of the table and they kept the tray in the table were both of their eyes were now again falling on Ranveer were Ranveer without seeing them was having his lunch silently were Ishani feeding Raagini a spoon of Pasta saw those girls with a sharp eye glances were the way the girls were smiling seeing Ranveer was making Ishani to get anger on those girls like anything. 
Girl 1(took the plate of food from the tray and kept it in front of girl 2 and seeing her):Jenitha 
Girl 2(hearing her name only she took her eyes from Ranveer and seeing Girl 1 with a irritated face):What?
Girl 1(seeing her with a naughty look):Have the lunch and then try your best to get my man from me. 
Ishani hearing the way Girl 1 addressing Ranveer as her man was making Ishani to fold her left hand tight were she was controlling her anger to the extreme she can and then she relaxed her left hand well were her other hand was now not taking the food for Raagini from the plate. 
Girl 2(pulling the plate of food more near to her and seeing Girl 1):Hey he is my man okay?
Girl 1:no way(she telling it turned and saw Ranveer with a smile in her face were she was taking the pasta from the plate with the spoon and started to have it seeing Ranveer itself).
Raagini(seeing Ishani seeing other side and the way she is not feeding the next mouth took her tiny hand to Ishani's right hand and held her right hand and in a caring tone): Mama..
Ishani(who was seeing those girls with a sharp glance and hearing Raagini's voice and then feeling her touch in her hand and seeing Raagini):Haan Raagini..
Raagini(with a cute puppy face):Kana..
Ishani(seeing her right hand and seeing she is just holding the spoon and then realizing herself and seeing Raagini and giving a made up smile):Sorry baby let Mama feed you(she took the spoon of food and showed it to Raagini).
Raagini was having the food cutely from Ishani were Ishani was feeding Raagini and then too she saw those two college girls were they were seeing Ranveer and only having their lunch were Ishani's eyes went to Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing the plate alone and was having his lunch quietly. Ishani was feeding Raagini again were the time was moving were there were few more food in the plate for Raagini were cutie pie having a mouth of pasta and when Ishani brought the next spoon of pasta to Raagini's mouth. 
Raagini(seeing the spoon of pasta near her mouth and seeing Ishani):Mama naa..
Ishani(with a cute face):Enough?
Raagini shook her head as yes were Ishani giving a light smile to her and then she kept the spoon back in the plate and then she saw Ranveer were Ranveer too was having his last mouth of food were his plate was now empty. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(swallowing the pasta and seeing Ishani): hmm
Ishani:Raagini finished her lunch take her and wash her mouth. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then he kept the spoon in the empty plate and then he got up from the chair and then he came near Ishani's chair and then seeing Raagini with a smile and then opened his hands to Raagini were cutie pie too smiling brightly and opened her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer took Raagini in his hand and then holding Raagini close to him and then he started to walk seeing for the washing area in the hotel. Ishani as soon as they left she took the plate of pasta near her and then she took a spoon of pasta and started to have her lunch. 
Girl 1(seeing Ranveer gone with Raagini and then seeing Girl 2 whose face was dull now and seeing her):Ranveer went from here I am feeling sad. 
Girl 2:Haan even me but he has gone to wash his hands only he will come here only know?Then let us try to talk to him and try to tell him that we like him so much and let him decide who he should love okay?
Ishani was having the pasta with anger face now were the words both the girls were talking about Ranveer was clearly heard to her. 
Girl 2(seeing Girl 1): Sushmita..
Girl 1(having the pasta):haaan 
Girl 2:Shall we talk to Ranveer's sister and see? I think Ranveer is close to his sister so only he is taking her child with him to wash his hands and wash that baby's mouth too. 
Girl 1(with a smile):haan that is a bright idea.(immediately with a youth full naughty face she got up from her chair and then came to Ishani's table and close to Ishani's chair and stood near her keeping her hand in the table and then her other hand in Ishani's chair back and in a play full voice):Hello I am sushmita. 
Ishani(swallowing the pasta and then raised her head and seeing girl 1 in a bit anger controlled tone): hmm
Girl 2 too seeing Girl 1 went near Ishani were she too with a smiling face got up from her chair and came to Ishani's table and stood next to girl 1 seeing Ishani were Ishani saw her too a anger glance.
Girl 1(in a normal tone):Actually If you don't mind can you tell Ranveer to come and talk to us for 10 minutes at least after he comes from washing area. 
Ishani(now keeping the spoon in the plate and seeing her with a attitude face): I can't. 
Girl 2: please you only can do it .See don't get us wrong we know he will be your brother please try to understand we like him he is looking smart and he is charming and really a girl should be lucky to get him so we both like him and If he choose any one of us another one will give him to that girl itself so as a sister you arrange for his matrimony with us and so that he can choose the best girl for him. 
Ishani(hearing everything and then seeing them with a anger controlled face and seeing both the girls sitting in the chair itself and then she again saw for something around her were she got the baby carrier that Ranveer has kept in the table corner and then again seeing both the girls and in a clear tone):What am I to Ranveer?(she asked with a anger controlled questioning tone).
Girl 1(with a smile): you are Ranveer's sister only know?
Ishani(in a anger):Sister mein Ranveer ka behan hain(in a single moment Ishani took the baby carrier in her hand from the table and then holding the one side of the baby carrier and then she got up immediately and hit girl 1's back with the baby carrier).
Girl 1(getting the beating in the baby carrier from Ishani):Arrey what are you doing?
Girl 2(coming near the girl 1 and seeing Ishani and holding the baby carrier when Ishani was about to beat Girl 1 again and seeing Ishani with a comment face):See tell whether you like us or not for that why are you beating her now? How sweet your brother is but you are this much wild?
Ishani(with a anger took the baby carrier from Girl 2's hand and then she hit that Girl 2 too and then beating both the girls repeated one by one and then in a anger tone):Again and again you are calling me Ranveer's sister. How dare you?(she was actively hitting those girls were the girls were running around the table and Ishani too was going behind them and was beating them were she never know why she was behaving like this).
As the hotel had only few people in the table and then the other hotel staffs too getting shocked seeing the problem inside the hotel and they saw the way Ishani was beating the girls were as the people available were completely of men they didn't know how to stop Ishani from beating those girls they were staying away as that was a girls fight were Ranveer holding Raagini well in his hand and smiling to her after washing her mouth and his hand and he came out of the washing area were as he was coming seeing the people standing facing the same direction with a doubtful face he too came to the dinning area of the hotel and he saw with a doubtful face of what people were seeing were he saw Ishani beating those two girls with the baby carrier. 
Ishani(beating them):He is Ranveer and he is not a man to see the girls like all the other man do. How dare you both see Ranveer like that and you people are coming to me itself and asking to be his matrimony to arrange him for you both. (hitting girl 2 on her shoulders with the baby carrier and she was scolding what all came to her mouth).
Ranveer seeing it and hearing what Ishani was scolding them in anger were instead of shock a smile came in his lips were he was feeling somewhere so much happiness in his heart were he was seeing the way Ishani was beating those girls and he was smiling happily were his heart was so much happy that can never be explained in words. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani beating those girls with a not understanding face turning to Ranveer and with a cute puppy face): Papa
Ranveer(hearing Raagini calling turning to her and seeing her with a smile):Raagini 
Raagini(showing Ishani to Ranveer):Mama..
Ranveer(having so much smile):Always Papa used to think that for your Mama always I only should be important and today the way your Mama was possessive on me is making me so much happy. (seeing Ishani beating those girls with baby carrier and then seeing Raagini again):If Mama gives importance to you or always keep you only for her means you will be so much happy know?
Raagin(seeing Ranveer's lips telling something and getting the word Mama alone and smiling cutely): hmm Mama mera..
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): haan today your Mama's cute possessiveness on me and the way she is beating those girls for coming behind me is making me so much happy and the way your Mama wanting me for her alone is dream for Papa once upon a time. Today that dream has come true. (with a smile to Raagini and then seeing Ishani beating those girls were those girls were now on one corner of the table were Ishani was standing next to them and scolding them and beating them were again seeing the people not going to stop and then seeing Raagini):Tk your Mama showed her Sunny Deol attitude to the extreme she can even after this she beat them means those girls will forget who they are itself so let us go and stop your Mama okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm 
Ranveer smiling to her and holding Raagini close to him and walking towards Ishani and when Ishani was about to beat Girl 1 with the baby carrier..
Ranveer:Ishani stop it. 
Ishani(stopped her hand and then seeing Ranveer):you came..(with anger itself showing those girls):Do you know what these girls told me?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's extreme anger making himself cool and going near her and then with his one hand held her shoulders):Ishani enough leave them. (taking his hand from Ishani's shoulders and seeing those girls):See you have your lunch and leave..
Girl 1(seeing Ishani and then seeing Ranveer with a hesitating face and then in a calm tone):Ranveer actually we both liked you so only we came and asked your sister to ..(before she could complete).
Ishani(with anger again was up to beat her telling):Again and again you are telling me as his sister..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani up to beat the girl held her shoulders with his one hand): Ishani stop it. 
Ishani seeing Ranveer holding her shoulders and then saw him with a silent face. Ranveer seeing her with a calm face and took his hand from her shoulders and signed her to be calm again and saw both the girls. 
Ranveer(with a silent glance):see you both are young people you would be studying only I think. Coming behind a man is not important to you in this age. Study well and settle well in your life. (seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a silent face as she was bit confused what is going on and in a cute tone): hmm
Ranveer(Showing the girls to Raagini):Tell them who am I to you?
Raagini(cutely with a questioning face):Kya?
Ranveer:Who am I to you?(he asked it bit slowly).
Raagini(getting the question of Ranveer now and cutely touching Ranveer's chest with her hand and seeing the girls with a cute face): hmm Papa meri Papa. 
Girl 1 and Girl 2 had a shocked and what face were they were really shocked for a while. Ishani saw them with a anger face were she was breathing heavily too. 
Ranveer(seeing the girls):Did you get what my daughter said? See I am father to a child and let me tell you that you both were seeing a father's child. (seeing Raagini and showing Ishani):Who is this baby?
Raagini(in a immediate tone):Mama. 
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm sweet(seeing the girls):Did you get it again?(showing Ishani):She is not my sister she is my wife okay?
Sorry for my wife beating you now have your lunch and leave from here safely and study well. (telling it he turned to Ishani and seeing their table standing near next table and seeing the food of Ishani still in plate and seeing Ishani again):Ishani come on go and have your lunch now. 
Ishani(without seeing him and putting the baby carrier down in the floor): I don't want anything(telling it she started to walk towards the entrance of the hotel and then she walking fast went out of the hotel too).
Ranveer seeing Ishani's anger and then giving a smile to himself and then he holding Raagini and then bent himself carefully and took the baby carrier in his hand were the vaccum bottle was even now safe in the baby carrier were Ranveer having Raagini well in one hand and then holding the baby carrier in his other hand and then he too started to walked towards the billing area of the hotel were the hotel staff and people who were seeing the fight of Ishani and the two girls now as Ranveer cleared the problem started to move towards their works were Ranveer came to the billing area. 
Ranveer(seeing the billing person): Bill for that last before table in the third row. 
Billing person:Wait a while sir let me call the person who served to that table. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and then the billing person told the table number and called for the bearer seeing inside the kitchen now were the bearer who served Ranveer's table came out were the billing person asked for the dishes they ordered were the bearer took the notepad from his jacket and then seeing the table number and the menu and then told it to the billing person were the billing person operating in the computer and then hit the print button were the printer gave the bill out were the billing person took the bill and gave it to Ranveer were Ranveer kept the baby carrier in the near by table and then he got the bill and then seeing the bill amount and then giving the bill to the billing person were the billing person got it were Ranveer with his one hand putting it in his pant pocket and he took the purse and then keeping the purse in the table of the billing person and he took the debit card out of the purse and he gave it to the billing person were the billing person getting the card and swiped it and then he showed the machine for password to Ranveer were Ranveer hit the passwords and then the payment was made and the billing person gave back the debit card to Ranveer were Ranveer putting the purse in his pant pocket and then he took the debit card and put it in the pant pocket and then he went to the table and he took the baby carrier from the table and then holding the baby carrier in his one hand and then Raagini in his other hand and then he started to walk out of the restaurant. 
Girl 1(who was standing shocked till now due to knowing Ranveer is father to a child and then turned and saw Girl 2 were she too was standing with a shocked face only):Jenitha..
Girl 2:hmm bolo sushmita. (she too turned to Girl 1 now).
Girl 1 and 2(seeing each other with a almost getting cheated voice at the same time):he is a father. (they telling it again shook their head as yes to each other).
Girl 2(making up herself):He is handsome but father to a child(shaking her head as no):No no I don't want him. 
Girl 1(immediately):Haaan even I too don't want better come let us go out of this hotel even let us go out of fun world itself. 
Girl 2:haan that is only right come
They Without even completing their food they walked to the billing area were the billing person getting the details from the server who served them about the dishes they had were the bearer said the bill for them and the billing person made the bill and gave it to Girl 1 were girl 1 got it and seeing the bill and she took the purse from her jean pant pocket and then she took the money and then she gave it to the billing person and along with the bill and started to walk from there fast were girl 2 too walked fast along with her. 
Billing person(putting the money in the draw and then taking the change for them and seeing both the girls going fast towards the entrance of the hotel):Hello madam change you didn't get the change. 
Girl 2(in a quick tone): you itself keep it
Billing person had a what face and he had a impossible head shake and put the money back in the draw and started to see his work were Girl 1 and 2 were walking fast and they came out of the hotel and they walked towards the exit of the fun world were they were walking fast towards the exit gate. 
Girl 1:she gave heavy beatings to me even My Mama and Papa too have never bet me like this. 
Girl 2:Haan that was heavy beatings only.thank god she beat with Baby carrier so we didn't get any blood from our body If she has beat with some steel or wooden stick means we would be of blood shed only. 
Girl 1:haan of course(they were walking so fast towards the exit gate).
Girl 2:But who ever will get anger If somebody call them as sister to their husband know?
Girl 1:Haan of course we only went to the extreme level of thinking her as his sister. He was so young so only we thought he would have not yet married but he is father to a child. (shaking her head as no to herself):No we should forget this Ranveer completely and go home and take a good hot water shower then only this body pain will go. 
Girl 2:Haan of course..
They both talking itself came to the exit gate of the fun world were they finally came out of the fun world and they walked to the parking of the fun world and coming to the parking and getting their car were Girl 1 took the key from her pant pocket and she opened the driving seat side door and she got in the car were the girl 2 opened the door next to the driving seat and she sat in the seat next to driving seat were they closed the door well and Girl 1 started the car and she started to drive the car out of the fun world area. 
Ranveer holding Raagini and was walking some distance from the hotel were he was not able to find Ishani anywhere. Raagini too was seeing here and there for Ishani were they were not able to find Ishani there. 
Raagini(seeing Ranveer):Papa Mama kaha?
Ranveer(walking and then hearing Raagini's question stopped and then seeing Raagini):Hmm she will be here only as she was in anger she would have gone somewhere near by but we will find Mama soon okay(with a smile): can you get in the baby carrier(he showed the baby carrier to Raagini).
Raagini shook her head as yes were Ranveer with a smile kneel down in the path way of the fun world and made Raagini to stand in the pathway and then he showed the baby carrier to Raagini were cutie pie lovingly put her legs and hands in the hole and then Ranveer holding Raagini well and took Raagini in his hand and he got up and stood and then he wore the belts of the baby carrier over his both the shoulders and then he made Raagini to see in the front and then he started to walk carrying Raagini. 
Ranveer(seeing for Ishani in the vast area of the fun world and to himself):Ishani kaha hain tum?
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
Finally ishani became sunny deol. Loved her attitude much. She bet those girls so much. Ranveer was happy to see her like this πŸ˜†
Those girls are ryt. If ishani got some other thing in her hand means surely they would be shedding blood and tears now..πŸ˜›
Everyone in the hotel were shocked seeing their fyt. Oh. Ragini was seeing ishani like this for the first time. What she was thinking in that. She would never thought her mother would have this sunny attitude πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
But now where she went in that anger. She didn't had her lunch too πŸ˜•
Hope ranveer with ragini find her soon...
Waiting for the next part dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi, Sakshi!

How are you?

Wawo! It was awesome update. Thank fully ishu didn't used her dhikilo wala hands to beating girls if she used them on those girls. They would be hospitalized certainly, though amazing scene was that. Ranveer happy to see this ishu even Ragni too, somehow I thought to see ishani's anger Ragni would be cry but she didn't Ranveer explain her well about ishani's action. Loved that sensible ranveer.  

In anger ishu left place without having lunch, Hope for good, Ranveer should find her soon, hope ishani won't meet with trouble due to that guy who was keeping bad eye on ishu.

Excellent job!

Waiting for next update.

Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Just amazing episode. Ishaani looked like Sunny Deol in this episode. I'm very proud of her. She was able to protect her love and showed her great possessiveness. Ranveer was very happy to see Ishaani's love and jealousy. I think Ishaani is crying somewhere now because she is afraid to lose her Ranveer. eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi. Wonderful episode.
Waiting for the next.
Update soon
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Can't stop laughing... Those girls got to c the great Sunny DeolπŸ˜†...πŸ˜†...if Ranveer wasn't there, those girls might have rested in peace πŸ˜†...be safe & stay healthy didu
Alisha306 thumbnail
Oh, I have dreamt of seeing such a possessive Ishaani in your story. Thank you for fulfilling my dream. Now Ranveer is absolutely confident of Ishaani's love. But still Ishaani has to prove it during their night session. Please give us very possessive and romantic Ishaani in 18+ episode. Can't wait for it. Thank you for such an amazing episode. Raagini is such a cute girl. Love her.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Great update Sakshi. But where has Ishaani run away? Hope Ranveer will find her soon and console her.
amirthaa thumbnail
hai sakshi
congrats on new thread.πŸ‘...really enjoying ur wrk...hope u keep entertaining us...oh..now ishani turned into sunny deole...really enjoyed that...luved when ranveer was happy for that...ishani moved out without even having lunch...hope ranveer soon finds her out and pacify her...eagerly waiting fo ur next episode...
update soon dr