Darker Shadows||Omkara-Soumya os

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hola buddies!!! I am back with another os.A conversation between Omkara-Soumya.Not light hearted.
Similar concept os- Ruin[RuMya]

DarkerShadows

"Would you be able to live with that?"
Omkara's question lingered in the air around her, suffocating her.Breathing now seemed like a hard process to her.An anonymous sound of footsteps caught her attention.

"Bhaiya"
She muttered,as the person's fame came into the line of her vision.Omkara stood a good metre away from her, neither speaking anything nor doing, just observing her every move.He caught a whiff of her plans.Plans that her family made and she was brutally dragged in.

"Would you be able to live even after hurting Rudra"
He again presented the same question that had been hogging up her mind lately.His sharp eyes were staring down at her,a lingering tinge of disappointment caught in them.

"You were able to live with the fact that you killed a person.Weren't you"
 She sneered in a apathetic tone.Her face thinly veiled by an ominous look.A cynical smile etched onto his face as he heard her retort.He knew it very well that if he dig into her business then she'll end end revelling his past.

"Very Well.But you and i have different morals .Don't we,Sumo"
His forlorn tone ,confusing her.A look of menace crossed his features.No one has truly seen the dark side of Omkara.His dark side had always been veiled by the calm and composed demeanour.

"I wouldn't be too sure of it"
A callous haze slowly entered in her words,twisting them around to form a malicious riddle.
"Besides do you have morals?"

"Everyone has morals-"

"Ahh I remember you saying Mr. Oberoi perhaps has no morals"
Her steely sharp words were made to cut him deep, she was too deep into it But they did nothing to his hardened and darkened soul.It was wounded beyond measure, neither it can heal nor it will be wounded again.It was just stuck.

"The problem with these youngsters theses days,they just don't listen until the end"
He mused in, a dark shade contrasting with her serenic look equivalently distributed in his tone.
"Everyone who owns a soul has morals and Mr. Oberoi doesn't have a soul.He is just an empty shell "

She was at a loss of words,Omkara managed to twist her around in his words.He didn't want her to live a life like he did,turning bitter about world,darkening his soul in order to protect it from wounds.He didn't want her to be wounded like he is now.

"And your claims aside I do have morals.Just a shade darker than other."
He spoke , proving a little gap between his thumb and forefinger, while raising an eyebrow at her.

"And who are you to decide about my morals? Why do you think they are pure and light"
Her ink black orbs shinned with shadowy mirth.Only Omkara was the one who wasn't trapped in the lies she threaded,he was the only one to see the world behind her lies.In return she got hold off his darkest secrets, the ones that were yet to disclose.

"Why would you assume that,I never said.In this grand scheme of Moral world,there are thousands of shades.It doesn't works like a chess board,white and black checks but the world is divulged into the different layers ,each one a mix of black and white in different ratio"
A satisfactory look adorned his features as he poured all his knowledge about the dimensions of world to her.

"Apparently Marrying Gauri falls on the darker side of this grand scheme as you put it"
Sardonic glint ,lightened up her eyes,making her features sharper than ever.It was his darkest secret that turned it fear and finally on the stage of guilt.She was adamant to walking on this path of clear cut destruction,her soul was already tinted with dark.

He had no answer ,no retort to her this statement.Gauri wasn't the planned part of his life,she just unexpectedly entered without leaving much room for plotting and planning.She brought a whirl of emotions along with her.

"Much like Rudra"
Omkara smirked with a ridicules sense of humour.He got a hint of the shadowed disappointment in her features.,her razor sharp eyes became a bit hazy.

"Why haven't you told anyone if you are much aware of my schemes"
Soumya finally posed the question that was hogging the drains of her mind, leaving no room for anyother thoughts 

"Have you told anyone?"
He casted a neutral smile at her,it wasn't a sweet smile neither it was bitter , just a little curve.They both tightly held each others secret,never disclosing them.

"I am just putting my faith into you"
His voice hinted a slow smile etching onto his chiselled features.He never claimed to trust anyone but this girl whom he treated as sister made him realize that only trust can heal a person's wound.

"What kind of faith ?"
Her voice was blunt yet softening at the edges.Rudra was slowly consuming her every thought.Rudra was very much part of her present that she wanted to keep in future too.In this great scheme of lies and malice ,only her emotions regarding Rudra remained pure and true.

"That you won't hurt him.You soul isn't completely shadowed by darkness but is a perfect mix of shadow and light.Neither too light nor too dark"

He turned around and left her in the land of her jumbling thoughts and fleeting emotions.His work here was done, while his believe in faith was slowly returning.

How was it ?? Horrible? terrible ?? Just fine ?
Drop in your views ,if time permits

-Anshika
Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awesomely writeen!!! A great read !!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

----------------
edited!!

This is much better !! P.S. An awesome convo between the two who are supposed to be idealists!! Looking forward to more OS's
Edited by appynehra - 7 years ago
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was deadly! What more can I say? You made me slightly afraid of Omkara - the man I love unconditionally. For me that's huge achievement.
Now that confession aside,
I was toying with an idea for a while, for a possible ss after I'm done with you and I collide. It had something to do with an Omkara along these lines...perhaps I might have to shelve it now. But it's proved again...after that tattoo idea...our minds work on very close rooms.
This was breathtaking! You have to take my word for it. The two characters both too dark than anyone ever believed them to be are so hard cutting once you start reading. Just how did you manage to make me wary of two people I find completely harmless in the cannon? Serious respect!
This was one master piece. I know I sound like I've lost my marbles, but the sheer brilliance of this OS made me so. 
Wonderful work!
Love,
S
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: appynehra

It was awesomely writeen!!! A great read !!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. A request- use a darker shade and bigger font size- would be am easier read๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks ton!!
Means a lot

Done!! its just that I have a unhealthy obsession with pastel colors ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Sakura!!
Great minds think alike๐Ÿ˜†..First tattoo idea and now this...We could easily pass off as twins at this rate
Will reply to ur warm ,sweet comment later on.Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Am loving it๐Ÿ‘..  you are a good writer dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome yar. ...I loved it 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I reserve cos
1. I am still imagining it, with whole intensity and feel
2. You deserve a detailed comment
3. I see a real Omkara post ages
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Madhu ..what are you doing here ??/ In DBO forum
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Animagus_Sirius

Madhu ..what are you doing here ??/ In DBO forum

I am here cos you are here, your stories are the only places I visit in forum! Or a great Rudra story if anyone writes.