WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hola folks!!! I'm back with other shot on RuMya.I've written this one a while ago featuring different dimensions of Soumya.Not my best!

Ruin

His gaze zeroed on her ,capturing her every move.The intensity in his eyes was burning a hole trough her soul, soul that she claimed to not to have.If it had been any other girl ,she wouldn't have even dared to look at his honey kissed chocolate orbs that were blazing with fire but she wasn't any simple girl, her life had been way more complicated than the theory of Black Hole.Her heart has been ruthlessly turned into ice.He was like a fire and She liked the feeling of burn that only a fire could give.

She stared back at him with equal amount of intensity.Her face held an ineffable expression.She held his gaze, her eyes roaming to every edge and contour of his face.Those raw and burned emotions scratching the surface of her heart,adamant to come out.

Her intense gaze sweeped him out of the reality taking him back on a hurricane of emotions.Old habits.Familiar feelings came into play, driving him back into the past.He was a tangled mess of emotions.Has anything changed?.

Her wild emotions conquered her body.She had somehow managed to convince herself that Rudra was a brief part of her reckless youth, a part that had no ground in reality.Certainly not in her present or future.But only in past.She again met his eyes.His face was more mature, more shuttered than ever before, and impossibly handsome. His dark eyes that seem to hold all the mysteries in the universe, his slightly flared nose.The features of his face seemed to be carved from stone. At one time, she'd known every line, each texture.For a time she actually believed she'd known the man but the inner person remained an enigma for the whole world even for his brothers.

He prowled towards her purposely taking slow long strides,testing her.His eyes never leaving hers.Chills went up through her spine.The malicious look that she mastered on over the time cracked up a bit onto seeing him coming closer.She prepared herself for his harsh and corrosive words, for his taunts.Maybe to accept his loathing was more easy for her than to feel his burning love.

"Jack Daniels,Single"
muttering that to the bartender he turned towards her.
"Long time no see"
He started off, purposely not taking her name.His calm posture did nothing but added to ominous atmosphere that engulfed them.

"Yeah.Missed me ?"
A cynical smile formed onto her features.She truly looked every bits of the nefarious lady that everyone claimed her to.The innocent girl behind that facade was lost for ever.She had already hurt him too much to turn back now.It was her deliberate move to get a reaction out of him ,even if it is anger.

"Definitely"
A slow steady smirk etched onto his handsome face.She felt uncomfortable under the intense srcutiny of his gaze .He wasn't the same Rudra.The tables have turned now.He has the power , he is the tormentor now.From a simple guy he became a deadly beast.

"Glad to know,I still have that magic.What a charmer I am"
Arrogance evident in her feature, the same old flame capturing her once again.She was burning in the passion.

"Magic to destroy someone.You still have it.After all your the one who ruined me"
A slight bitterness laced his voice.His eyes resembled glowing coal.All his calm posture breaking up into bits.His anger, pain and maybe love too erupted furiously.Her lips curved upwards into a cynical smile, a twisted satisfaction embracing her.She glanced at him, his face holding a sheer amount of pain.

"But you know what ."
He spat out with a malicious hint gracing his voice.
"That Rudra you ruined is a past"
He came closer to her, trailing his finger along her cheek but not touching her.A sudden warmth starlet her.

"I can see that Rudra.But Love can fade but cannot be vanished"
Her eyes spoke volumes but face remained blank, blank as a paper.He met her gaze and their eyes locked. 
"You were the who loved me not the other way round"
Lies all lies.Her mouth uttering only lies.She had already past her ruin while he edged on the path

" Love , what is it?? Just a myth or in my case an illusion created by you.And dare I say you trapped me in it successfully."
His words cut her deep ,she was bleeding from inside.That man who used to worship love is considering it as a evil myth.Has she really destroyed him or maybe he changed for better.But then again she had her fair share of difficulties,she was ruthlessly thrown in a web of materialistic lies and malevolent.
She got up from.her seat positioning herself closer to his ear.Purposely fanning his face in the process.His emotions spilling all over the place, unable to swallow them back.

"It wasn't an illusion but a dreamy phase that you and I had to get out from"
He looked straight in her eyes only to find that impossibly strong emotion still residing their yearning for him.They had loved eachother, truly at a time but maybe it was way to strong and hard to handle for them.His heart was still wounded, bleeding with remorse and betrayal while she was broken, beyond repair.

They fearlessly walked on the path of revenge and malice, their love was too dark too handle ,a little too red filled with remorse,revenge that in the end it ruined them.

---------------------
How was it???
Drop in your reviews.

-Anshika
Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me the first one yeah..!!! 😃
It was beyond magical.. Now ..
I though love reading os more.. But still I want a second part of it..
And I so love this mature part of Ru...
And I must say you keep me hooked even towards rumya...
Since they are hardly shown.. Its the people who like you who writes wonderful works on them and keep there magic alive for people like me..
A big Thanks to you and all those who writes on Rumya.. 😳
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was dark intense and captivating...I felt myself falling down deep into the folds of the thrilling narration you were making.  The tension I could cut it into pieces between them. Brilliant writing...is there a chance for a sequel?
Love,
S
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: wayback

Me the first one yeah..!!! 😃
It was beyond magical.. Now ..
I though love reading os more.. But still I want a second part of it..
And I so love this mature part of Ru...
And I must say you keep me hooked even towards rumya...
Since they are hardly shown.. Its the people who like you who writes wonderful works on them and keep there magic alive for people like me..
A big Thanks to you and all those who writes on Rumya.. 😳

Congrats !!! *Hugs*
Eeepppsss thanks a ton ,buddy
Give me some time to come up with something to continue,as of now my mind is empty
Yep,he is matured her
Aww thank ya,iits a huge,triple size compliment for me
They just show RuMya as pretty wallpapers,no dialogue or eye contact
Yeah thanks to all of themEdited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakura24

It was dark intense and captivating...I felt myself falling down deep into the folds of the thrilling narration you were making. The tension I could cut it into pieces between them. Brilliant writing...is there a chance for a sequel?

Love,
S

Yup ,more of my cup of coke🤣
Woah, that's a pretty huge compliment coming from you..
Since it consists of darker character there has to be thicker tension or else all fun will be spoiled
Thanks a ton, Sakura...
As of now I don't think I have any idea to come up with ,give me some time I'll continue
My head is all blank right now
WhiteNoise thumbnail
I might as well continue this as a TS or Fs but right now ,I couldn't come up with any idea
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow am really impressed about this Rumya story. It looks like Poor Rudra is bitter about the past..but i would love to know what will happen after this part..😳
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It's so thrilling...a type of dark story...
Just awesome...so beautifully written 
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

wow am really impressed about this Rumya story. It looks like Poor Rudra is bitter about the past..but i would love to know what will happen after this part..😳

woahh Thanks a lot Reshu!!You are impressed, huge thing for me
I will definitely continue this later onEdited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

It's so thrilling...a type of dark story...

Just awesome...so beautifully written

Heyy!!
Thank uu 😊
I'm glad you liked it!!