Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi Written Update 28 march

sweetcathy29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi

Written Update 28 march:

Episode starts with

Manan asks if Ranveer is out of his mind. Ranveer asks his brothers help to convince family. Nupur overhear and gets all happy. Nupur thinks that she was looking for chaman ji and her god just handed her the kuber's treasure. Manan and sahil points out how it will not be easy but Ranveer says that it's not suman's fault that her husband is dead. Ranveer explains his point of view and how family likes suman. Manan says that everyone likes suman but doesn't mean that they will agree for this marriage. Manan says he suggested to marry someone like suman and not marry her. Ranveer is persistent about his decision.

Sanjana is applying facepack to Kalavati and suman prays to god first then shows the sample card to them. Sanjana reads it out loud. Antara points out mistake and Kalavati asks suman to take card to mittal house and show them the card as well. Sanjana gets back to applying facepack on kalavati's face.

Sindoora asks what is Nupur is true. Nupur asks that she can confirm it herself. Ranveer comes by and Sindoora confronts him. Ranveer says yes he wants to marry suman. Everyone gets a kick out of it. Bade papa asks if Ranveer even knows what he is talking about. Ranveer replies that he does understand. Bade papa says that this is not practical and it could harm the honor of mittal name. Aakash says let him talk to Ranveer. Ranveer asks why he can't marry suman who everyone finds all good and kind hearted. Ranveer points that suman has all the good qualities that this family needs in their daughter-in-law.

Sindoora asks him to stop this nonsense. She adds that suman is a widow and a mother of a child. Ranveer says why does it affect anything? He asks everyone why? Simply because that she is widow and a mother of a son? Ranveer says he is not as much hurt by other people thinking this way but hurt that his modern mother also thinks this way. Sindoora is completely against ranveer's wish to marry suman. Sindoora asks him if he wants to make her ashamed in front of her social group. Ranveer catches that and shows her mirror. Ranveer says that now he understood why Sindoora was so insistent on marring him with Niharika... not because that they are childhood friends or good looking as couple... but only because she matches sindoora's status and will be good show-piece in front of her social group. Sindoora gives him a tight slap. Everyone is in shock.

Sindoora says that since ranveer's childhood she has taken all his decisions. Now Ranveer has grown up so big that he started making such decisions? Ranveer is hurt that Sindoora did this and leaves. Aakash asks why Sindoora hit Ranveer to which she replies that to remind Ranveer that he is no longer a child and he should make reasonable decisions.

Nupur feels sorry for putting everyone in hard position. She thinks that she only wanted Sindoora to feel her pain how it hurts not to be able to marry her sons to her choice of girls. She thinks that this was never her intent to cause problems to her family or get ranveer slapped.

Kalavati asks suman to bring her a bag so she can go out. Suman asks where she is going and Kalavati replies that they are running low on the funds. Kalavati says that she talked to manohar who is her brother-in-words. Suman receives call from card printer asking for card soon for printing and suman asks Kalavati to visit mittal house on her way. Kalavati also receives call from manohar that he needs to go out soon so she much come right away. Kalavati thus asks suman to take the card to mittal house herself. Suman agrees.

Sindoora talks to Aakash how she doesn't like suman from the very first day. She narrates how first day suman gave her lecture on dignity. Then Sindoora burnt her hand while receiving aarti from the plate suman was holding. Sindoora adds that if suman does anything to harm Ranveer-niharika's marriage, she wouldn't let suman off the hook so easily.

Ranveer is taking his anger out by practising cricket when sahil joins him. Sahil says whether everyone else in family supports him or not... he will always stand by him. Sahil adds that everyone fixed his marriage with Sanjana forcefully but Ranveer uphold dadi ji's wishes and agreed for marriage. Sahil says that this time everyone has to turn their old believes into modern and agree for Ranveer-suman's marriage. Ranveer hugs him and thanks. Sahil thinks that he should be the one thanking Ranveer as this is the only way for him to cancel his marriage with Sanjana as their family simply wouldn't agree for this marriage.

Episode ends

Precap:

Sindoora yells at suman and asks her that how she dare lay her eyes on her family. Sindoora asks suman to get out of this house. Sindoora is holding suman's hand and is dragging her away when suman holds her hand back. Suman says she won't leave until she knows what her mistake is.

Ranveer holds suman's hand and starts to take her away from Sindoora. As Ranveer is about to walk out the door with Suman, Sindoora calls out asking him to stop.

Edited by sweetcathy29 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nupur proves she's not a bad hearted woman - the fact that she feels for ranveer and never wants to hurt the family is enough for the viewers to know she'll remain positive...

sahil as expected is using ranveer's decision to marry suman to his own benefit - this was the one thing I was really hoping wouldn't happen. I wanted him to selflessly help ranveer... poor ranveer, everyone around him is playing games!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't blame Sahil actually. While Ranveer wasn't playing games, he didn't bother to give benefit of doubt to Sahil and refused to listen to Sahil's attempts to explain his side. Bhashan and lectures from Suman was enough to not question.
So Sahil will try anything because his brothers are not bothered to listen to him or help him, but blame him. 

In the end, as I say, the only person who is screwed in all of this is Sahil. Ranveer even if Sahil is hoping for another outcome, ends up getting what he wants. So, it ends up being for his benefit.
sweetcathy29 thumbnail
agree with you @yuvika

but I rad an article somewhere that after ranveer sukman marriage
the next focus will be on how sahil falls for sanjana

so far we have seen that most characters in this show have two sides... a good one and a different one.

suman is all goody goody but she can get annoying when she is struck by misunderstanding

ranveer is also the ideal son, grandson, brother, friend... but he was also hard on suman at beginning due to misunderstanding created by circumstances.
as soon he realised that suman is not what he thought... he started to have a soft spot for her and now loves her.

sanjana make act all over smart, creepy kind at most times but she also had stood up against kalavati to support suman. (during 20 lacs money ancident sanjana took suman's side and some events before that as well)

kalavati is shown both greedy but caring at same time. she does care for suman but fails to show at certain times. she often starts to blame suman firstly but she did asked suman to keep the bangles won during cooking competition.

nupur is good at heart mostly but she did tried various ways to try and get back at sindoora. she is simple and don't think too far ahead like sindoora. hence she does fails in her attempts. although she did turn a blind eye that sahil is the one smoking and has taken some bad decisions which land him into trouble.
sweetcathy29 thumbnail
so tomorrow we get the scene where ranveer asks suman to get in the car and he will tell her everything on the way

poor suman 😆😆😆😆

I want to know how she reacts very badly!!!
😉😉😉😉😉😉
Lina_rae thumbnail
Good episode and I knew Sahil is supporting Ranveer for his benefit. I don't get those family before Suman was perfect for them and now they are changing just because she is widow so what she have right to start new life and live happy. I wonder how they going to convince for Suman and Ranveer marriage.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

I don't blame Sahil actually. While Ranveer wasn't playing games, he didn't bother to give benefit of doubt to Sahil and refused to listen to Sahil's attempts to explain his side. Bhashan and lectures from Suman was enough to not question.

So Sahil will try anything because his brothers are not bothered to listen to him or help him, but blame him. 

In the end, as I say, the only person who is screwed in all of this is Sahil. Ranveer even if Sahil is hoping for another outcome, ends up getting what he wants. So, it ends up being for his benefit.

yeh it is quite unfortunate that ranveer didn't stand by his bro and consider the possibility that bhang may have been mixed in the drink... ranveer just took things at face value and he should note that it was suman that refused to take the money not sanjana - had suman not been there, sanjana would have taken the money as that is her main interest...

it is sad to know sahil will be forced into marriage with sanjana and I am just going to ignore him falling for sanjana as I don't like sanjana at all  and I feel she's going to be even more annoying in the upcoming episodes...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetcathy29

nupur is good at heart mostly but she did tried various ways to try and get back at sindoora. she is simple and don't think too far ahead like sindoora. hence she does fails in her attempts. although she did turn a blind eye that sahil is the one smoking and has taken some bad decisions which land him into trouble.

she's not turned a blind eye to it... she does acknowledge his bad habit and did scold him for it, but as a mother she's just not able to accept that for such a mistake, his whole life has to be ruined by marrying a girl he doesn't wish to marry - this is his life... imagine seeing ur child be forced into a loveless marriage just for the sake of the family name... I don't think any parent would be able to live with themselves knowing their child is not happy--- nupur isn't happy and wanted sindoora to feel the pain... hoping that having experienced it herself, sindoora will have a change of heart and break the alliance afterall, nupur is aware this is all sindoora's doing...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lina_rae

Good episode and I knew Sahil is supporting Ranveer for his benefit. I don't get those family before Suman was perfect for them and now they are changing just because she is widow so what she have right to start new life and live happy. I wonder how they going to convince for Suman and Ranveer marriage.

its as they say... easy to preach, but hard to practice... the mittal clan appreciate and promote suman's attempt to improve her life as long as it doesn't involve them bringing her into the family - its kinda unfortunate they have that kinda thinking... ranveer being the exception - he has just truly liked suman for who she is without giving a damn about her being a widow and a mother - he's not bothered about that as he knows that suman is the perfect life partner for him and he also wants to be the perfect husband to suman and father to veer... its rare to see guys like ranveer in real life today - very few would be willing to take up marriage to a girl that's a widow/divorced and has a kid from a previous marriage...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yeh it is quite unfortunate that ranveer didn't stand by his bro and consider the possibility that bhang may have been mixed in the drink... ranveer just took things at face value and he should note that it was suman that refused to take the money not sanjana - had suman not been there, sanjana would have taken the money as that is her main interest...

it is sad to know sahil will be forced into marriage with sanjana and I am just going to ignore him falling for sanjana as I don't like sanjana at all  and I feel she's going to be even more annoying in the upcoming episodes...

LOL. I will FF through all the Sahil falling for Sanjana crap. I hoped at least that she would be exposed and get some comeuppance before they had Sahil falling for her

Great going for Sanjana. Stalk a rich boy. Then drug him. Then blackmail. 👏👏👏 After marriage he will fall in love with you, and you will face no consequences. ⭐️
1 2
Next