Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
In revenge person turns blind towards all and Ram ego was bigger than the love of Priya that he behaved so lovely with her and than turn out to be devil want revenge.
But in time being he is changed due to the love and friendship if Neha Vik. Hope he able to convince his love about the change in him.
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
new story... interesting concept...
seems like ram got tough job to monify priya... hope he ll successed...
update soon...
thanx for pm...
Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TS on RaYa: The Revenge... Last Part.

Next day, ram went for Bhutan to meet Priya, last year Priya stay in Bhutan, with Neha & Vik, the trio started a school there, Priya is founder of that school, that school only for girls & orphan girls, she giving them schooling lectures and also given how to handle with every situation, how to protect them from fake people's...

Priya seat on her chair, Dada came & told her that one person came to meet her.. he enter in her cabin, she look at him..

Priya- ohhh! The Ram Kapoor is here great... ab Kya dene aaye ho, nahi tumhara revenge khatam nahi hua hai toh baata do, I don't mind I will bear coz I was did a big mistake...

Ram- Priya plz listen to me..

Priya little in high pitched- you listen to me, stay away from me, 2 Saal pehle Jo tumne kiya usse Mai Zindagi Bhai lekar nahi jee sakti, ab agar koi aisa intention lekar aaye ho toh... get out!

Ram- Mai aisa Kuch nahi Karne aaya Hun, I just wanted you, plz started fresh life with me... plz...

Same time knocked on door, one girl came with box, Priya asked her- it's came..

Girl- yes mam and sir also came, he is waiting for you at stage area..

Priya- OK told him I m coming within 5 mins..

Girl- OK mam and she put that box on her desk and she leave the cabin..

Priya open that box and smile to see all cards are came and one word came out from her mouth- wow!

Ram only observed her expression, she totally ignore him.

Priya took one card in her hand and started reading- very good and she gave one card to ram.

Priya- for you, you here that's why I give you a small invention... plz came for engagement aur Haan came with your family.. and she also leave that cabin...

Ram open that invention card and read- engagement... his eyes filed with tears...

Priya came at stage area, and found one person is waiting for her there she go behind him and tapped by his left side and she stand his right side..

'errr not done you always did with me' man said..

Priya- coz I m so much smart..

'You read the cards' man said.

Priya- of course!

'It is OK or any changes' man said.

Priya- ummm you always perfect Rajat and she give him side hugged.

Rajat also give a side hugged to her- so can we go for shopping..

Priya- sure, chalo..

Rajat- when will we started giving invention to all.

Priya- when ever you say..

Ram came out of the school area and stood by his car and saw Priya came with Rajat hand in hand with smile, his bike stood next to ram's car..

Raj- so where we go first!

Priya busy in talking with rajat, she didn't  saw ram there- umm our favorite place, then book stall, then panipuri, then shopping, then ring, then phir se ghar...

Raj- you are so unromantic..

Priya- me and unromantic... ruko phir baatati Hun, and she seat back side of his bike..

Raj- shall we go..

Priya- PLZZ and they went from there..

Ram listen all there Convo and look that invention and back to his hotel room..

Rajat dropped Priya at her home.

Raj- Priya ko sorry bolna meri taraf se..

Priya- why me, you go and say sorry after all she will be going to be your fiancee..

Raj- yaar you know that very well I can't handle her.

Priya- hum teeno conference call par the, aur his Tarah se hum dono Bluetooth par baatein kar Rahe the, sab ko Kuch alag lagega, they thought we are couples...

Raj- we couples! Hwww! You just like my sister, most important bestest friend ever, Tum nahi Hoti toh Priya mujhe Haan bolti hi nahi, you are the..

Priya cut him mid- bas! Bas! Aur Kuch nahi, mujhe shaati se soone do, aaj ki raat coz you both so much disturb to me..

Raj- seriously...

Priya- nahi toh Kya.. raat bhar baatein karte ho tum dono..

Raj- nahi toh Mai toh 12 baje hi good night bol kar soo jaata Hun..

Priya- aur Jo raat ko 12 ke Baad radio station chalu hi jaata hai usska Kya..

Rajat didn't understand what she say- I didn't get what you say...

Priya- aap Jo sapne dete ho na wo sapne 3D me dekhti hai aur mujhe sound effect with dialogs...

Raj- ohh sorry... Mai baat karta Hun..

One girl came behind them- my two lucky charms is here and she hold priya's arm.

Priya- when you came..

Priyanka- Shaam ko.. rings ka Kya..

Priya- sab liya aur Mai unromantic!

Priyanka- yes...

Raj- aye both ladies don't argue now, chalo ab Mai nikalta Hun, jaau Priya..

Priyanka- ek mins why are do these..

Raj- what..

Priyanka- name mistake..

Raj- see Priya is my favorite name and you told me that our engagement card design by my own and marriage card by yours so..

Priya- sab Kya sochenge..

Raj- sochne Doo I don't care, sagai aur shaadi Priyanka se hi hogi..

Priya- you both are unbelievable... aaahhh bye good night, Mai jaati Hun, kabab me haddi nahi banna hai.. and leave from there..

Priya in her room and call to Vik.

Neha pick up her call.

Neha- hi everything is OK...

Priya- why are you both give him address..

Neha- genuinely we feel that he actually change himself a lot.. he reached there...

Priya- can you give me one promise..

Neha- bolo..

Priya- Vik bhi chahiye..

Neha called Vik and call took on speaker- bolo.

Priya- first you promise...

Vik & Neha both- promise bolo..

Priya- he was came here to meet me, he want started a new & fresh life with him and you both know I can't forget that past clg life..

Vik- we... we know that and we told him that you move on in. Your life..

Priya- and you know very well that how much I am move on in my life..

Neha- we know that..

Priya- I give him one invention, which one is Rajat & Priyanka's engagement card..

Neha- OK..

Priya- I just send your mobile one pic, plz check that..

Neha- OK and she check her mobile and little surprised to read that name engagement of Rajat & Priya and show to Vik..

Vik- but Priyanka & Rajat live then these big mistake..

Priya- no not big mistake.. wo Rajat love the name Priya and they both decided that engagement card design by Rajat & marriage cards by Priyanka, so Rajat press the name Priya in that cards..

Vik- you don't want him in your life Priya..

Priya- no I don't... life kitni bhi aage jaaye past humesha Saath rehta hai aur hum kitne bhi soche ram baddl gaya hai toh, Mai yahi kahungi, he never change himself for anyone.. so I m decided that I don't want him in my life back again..

Neha- Priya we think that you should give him one last chance..

Priya- it's revenge.. Neha uss time Mai pyar Karti thi ab wo karta hai, uss time wo revenge chahta tha, ab Mai..

Vik- Priya Tum hi bolti thi, revenge is not priority and now you have a priority to revenge..

Priya- Vikram ye baatein kitabon me hi acchi lagti hai usska real life se koi matlab nahi hota hai..

Neha- Priya Jo tumhare nature me hi nahi hai usse Tum hakikat Mai nahi nahi laa Sakti, aur tumse ye hoga bhi nahi, aaj bhi Tum ram ka pic dekhe bina nahi soyi, subhe uthne ke Baad tumhara pehla kam ram ko dekhna hota hai aur ab ram tumhare samne khada hai wo Tumhe aapni Puri Zindagi dena chahta hai aur Tum ho ke aapne aapko wahi par lekar Jaana chahti ho...

Priya- it's not easy for me Neha.. ye jarurat hai.. how could I trust him again.. if he breaks my trust again then..

Vik- OK we understand that he was behave like that but today's situation is change na..

Priya- but I m not same as that time na Vik.. ek baar mujhse Puch Lete toh..

Neha- you know what Priya you just say you move on your life but that's not true and we know what the truth.. so now it's your decision, ram took his step towards you for fresh & new life OK only think once and take a decision... plz for us..

Priya- ok, when will you both came..

Vik- next Friday, engagement se pehle...

Neha- aur Haan ram ko bilkul pata nahi chalega that Priya is actually Priyanka..

Priya- thank you... bye take care both..

Ram in his hotel room, tears rolled down from his eyes- sorry for these life time pain priya, I was so much wrong, plz Priya come back once, plz I can't live without you, sorry bas ek baar baat Karne ka mauka toh doand he took that card in his hand, engagement ke pehle Tumhe mere Saath ek baar baat karni hogi, Kuch bhi karunga, Tum aise move on nahi kar Sakti..

Next day, ram reached again school and asked about Priya, they said she is taking class in 8th std B class, he asked about the direction and he reached there and saw Priya teaching to class, subject is history, she wear white Anarkali dress with small leaf design on that.. all students are silent and listen her lecture very calm..

Ram knocked on door and disturb them..

Priya look once him and signal him to go out by her actions and again started her lecture..

Ram stood at wall and waiting to lecture over after 30 mins she came out for another lecture.

Ram- Priya plz listen to me once.. plz..

Priya stop her walking and turn to him- sharap 10:30am recess time, now I am busy, The Ram Kapoor.. now plz go from here and don't disturb again, aap logo ka future spoil karte hai lekin Mai future banati Hun, so don't disturb... plz leave..

Ram- OK I will, thank you..

Priya leave from there..

Ram to himself- ye toh full on punishment dene ke mood Mei hai and ram waiting for  10:30m, he is seating at play ground..

Priya is in her cabin, and saw ram is seating in play ground, a knock on door one girl came.

Girl- mam aapse Milne koi ram kapoor aaye the..

Priya- aaye hai, ab play ground Mei hai..

Girl- can I call him..

Priya- no, wait Karne do 10:30 tak ka..

Girl- but mam, no lecture for you, it's free time..

Priya- I said 10:30 Sharp.. now leave..

Priya in mind- mujhe bhi dekhna hai, how much you change yourself, money minded, arrogant The Ram Kapoor, se loving, care & concern only my ram... The Ram Kapoor only think for revenge ya today's ram who came to meet me here for new & fresh life... this is your punishment ram for your revenge, for your pain you given me last two years, tears rolled down from her eyes, she wipe it, and watch him from her cabin small balcony...

At 10:30 ram came to her cabin with knock on door.

Ram- may I..

Priya- PLZZ..

Ram came and take his seat..

Priya give him water glass- drink it..

Ram drink the water- thank you..

Priya- Kuch khaaoge..

Ram- nahi...

Priya- iss liye pucha, kiu ki The Ram Kapoor ko itne jaldi uthne ki aadat nahi hai aur breakfast & lunch time ek hota hai, issye accha hai Kuch khaa lo and Priya take a bite of apple and called to Dada and give him some order her went from there..

Priya- bolo..

Ram- mujhe baat karni hai tumse plz ye teacher Priya ko thoda side... it's request..

Priya again take one bite of apple- ok, 5 mins hai with I interpret, you talked..

And Dada came with some snacks, put Infront of ram, and went from there..

Ram took the sandwich and started eating..

Priya seat so much relax and stared him with love from heart, without give any love expression to him...

Ram check his watch- done, 5mins done, ab Tum bol Sakti ho Jo mujhe bolna chahti ho..

Priya- but you wanted to talked with me...

Ram- Yaa but tumhara gussa jab tak kum nahi hota tab tak mai kitna bhi Kuch bolu Tum nahi samjhogi, issliye ye 5 mins ka Kuch matlab nahi banta... Kal phir se aaunga aur tab tak aata rahunga jab tak tum gussa bhulakar meri baat dimag se nahi dil se Sunna pasand karogi... aur tumne hi ek baar kaha tha, gussa dil, dimag Mei reheta hai toh samne wale insan ko kitna bhi Kuch kahe samjh nahi aati, ab baat ussi din hogi tab tak ye 5 mins sirf mere rahenge aur Haan wo play ground, play ground ka bench bhi mera aur Tum mujhe uss, (point to small balcony) waha se observed karna, if I am change or not, jab tak believe nahi hota tab tak, I m always came and Haan ye session tumhari shaadi tak chala bhi toh mujhe koi problem nahi hai, Tum meri rahogi jab tak tumhare 7 phere nahi ho jaate Rajat ke Saath tab tak aur usske Baad Mai tumhare samne nahi aaunga, thanks for the sandwich and went from there..

Priya to herself- nahi believe hota ram, Tum wahi ram ho Jo 2 Saal pehle the, aise itne jaldi I will not forgive you easily ram, Never, revenge toh lekar rahungi, tumne mere saare dreams tod the ek hi raat me, kaise trust Karu Tum change hogaye, Mr.ram kapoor, I will not believe on you so easily... never..

5 days passed ram came morning waiting for 10:30, Priya order him breakfast, he eat and went from there without give any explanation..

6th day, Priya taking her lecture, ram is in play ground, waiting for 10:30 and atmosphere got rainy, and rain drops started falls, ram still seat on bench at play ground, Priya saw him once, he fully wet in rain..

Priya stamps her feet on floor in anger- ye ram pagal ho gaya hai Kya! Upar se ye Barish, issey bhi... and she came with umbrella in play ground.

Priya- andar chalo...

Ram- 10:30 nahi huye hai..

Priya- ram Barish ho Rahi hai..

Ram- so what 10:30 nahi huye hai..

Priya- I order you..

Ram- sorry...

Priya- shut up and came with me and she hold his hand and pull him with her and went to her cabin and push him in and lock the door...

Priya in anger tone- are you mad, you know that very well you can't handle rain, sometime later you catch cold are you insane, you don't have your own mind and she on the hitter and by her duppta she started dry his hair..

Ram didn't said anything..

Priya- Maine Tumhe 10:30 ka time diya isska matlab ye nahi hai ke Tum Barish me bhi baith raho, Barish ho Rahi hai jaa kar car me baith jaate Yaa corridor me aakar baith jaate lekin nahi, zid nahi chodni hai tumhe, mujhe nahi baat karni hai tumse ye samjh nahi aaraha hai Tumhe lekin phir bhi roz aa jaate ho subhe uthkar aur Kuch kam nahi hai, jab Dekho har baat ke liye zid karna jaruri nahi hai..

Ram still stared her..

Priya- aise Kya dekh Rahe ho, har roz aane ki koi jarurat nahi hai Tumhe, mujhe koi Shauk nahi hai tumse baat Karne ka, ram put his one hand on her waist and other one on her lips...

Ram- kitni baat Karti ho aur tumhari aankho me itni care aur concern kiu hai wo mere liye, Maine Jo kiya usske liye possible nahi hai, revenge Lena hai toh thik se lo na, aisi care & concern dikhane ki jarurat nahi hai, Mai Manta Hun wo meri sab se Badi galti thi, lekin Mai ye galti nahi karta toh Mai ye nahi samjh pata ke Mai tumse bahot jaada pyar karta, uss waqt Mai sirf revenge ke baare me soch raha tha, tab mera pyar kamjor tha, lekin Tum jaane ke Baad ye ehsaas hua ke Tum mere liye Kya ho, 2 Saal kaise gaye hai ye sirf Mai jaanta Hun, naa Vik aur Neha the mere paas naa Tum aur iss galti ko aaj Mai maana raha Hun toh Tum revenge chahti ho, I agree Jo Maine kiya hai ussko maffi nahi mil Sakti aur Jo Tum kar Rahi ho wo bhi Sahi hai... mere Saath aise hi hona chahiye lekin Mai bas ek hi baat chahta Hun, Tum bas ek baar meri baat sunno.. i can't take breathe without you... jab se tumhari engagement ke baare me pata chala hai tab se Mai thik se sooya nahi Hun, mujhe pata hai Tum move on kar chuki ho lekin mere liye aaj bhi soft corner hai tumhare dil Mei, tumhari aankhon se pata chalta hai Tum kitna bhi chuppa lo mujhse... pehle hi din Mai tumhare samne aaya, you skip your beats, nahi chupa Sakti ye sab aur Mai ye bhi nahi chahta ke Tum mujhe maff kar do.. Tum Sahi kar Rahi ho, aapne life me move on kar Rahi ho, mere Saath aisa hi hona chahiye, I deserve all this...

Priya's eyes filed with tears...

Ram- don't cry, tumhari engagement hone ke Baad yaha se chala jaaunga, phir se kabhi nahi aaunga.. kabhi nahi and he lose his grip and side his other hand from her lips and leave from there..

Priya close her eyes tears rolled down...

Neha & Vik reached there, on the engagement day...

Neha came to Priyanka's room, Priya is there...

Neha- oh-ho looking awesome..

Priya & Priyanka turn..

Priyanka in excitement- eee! Neha di kaise ho aap...

Neha came near her and give a side hugged..

Neha also same exicited- I m so good dear..

Priyanka- Vik bro..

Neha- bahar hai tere Rajat ke Saath..

Priyanka- Rajat aa gaya..

Neha- yes! And he look so hot!

Priya playfully hit on neha's hand..

Neha- awww Priya..

Priya- Kya..

Neha- hot hi bola sexy ka tag sirf Vik ko hai..

Priya- you are impossible..

Priyanka- you both are impossible..

Priya- Kya...

Priyanka-kab bulaynge pandit ji mujhe, aur hum official couple kab honge...

One girl came and told that pandit ji calling Priyanka..

Neha- see aa gaya tera bulawa, ab chal, Neha called to other girls and they took Priyanka with them..

After that she asked Priya..

Neha- ab Kya karna hai...

Priya- Kuch nahi, ab tu mujhe lekar jaa Rahi hai niche..

Neha- you are too much..

Priya- he was too much! Revenge! Ab dekh jaan hi nikal deti Hun.. phir revenge khtam hoga..

Neha- ram bhi aaya hai aur Maine Rajat se baat ki hai iss baare me and most important Priyanka also with us..

Priya- you are impossible now..

Neha- ye sab karna jaruri hai..

Priya- not much but Kisi ne kaha hai "yeh ishq nahi aasan bas itna samjh lijiye, ek aag ka dariyan hai aur doob ke Jaana hai"...

Neha & Priya started laughing..

Ram waiting for priya, Rajat came there with Vik.

Vik introduce him- ram meet him he is Rajat, priya's fiancee and Rajat he is our friend I mean me, Neha & priya's friend..

Raj- oh hi..

Ram- hi, nice to meet you..

Raj- same here..

Same time Priyanka came with her friends downstairs and behind of them Neha & Priya..

Raj- wow looking so hot, proposed karte time kabhi nahi socha tha itni hot lagegi..

Ram in his mind- muh tod Dunga agar ek baar bhi hot bola Priya ko..

Vik- hot, hone wali biwi hai..

Raj- hot lag Rahi hai toh hot hi bolunga, kiu ram..

Ram smile in anger- Yaa..

Priya to neha- see his face and his anger expression towards Rajat..

Neha saw and laugh on him..

They all came there Neha call Vik & Rajat near, Vik pull ram with him..

Priya & Priyanka stood side by side..

Priya to rajat- what about my looks...

Raj- hot..

Priya- and Priyanka..

Raj- she too hot..

Ram in mind- ye Priya ke samne Kisi dusri ladki ko hot bol raha hai thoda sa bhi Bura nahi lag raha hai Priya ko, itna hurt kiya hai tune ram ke..

Vik- OK guys can we started ring ceremony..

Neha- Haan sure..

Vik- pandit ji plz start the rituals..

Pandit- Rajat beta aap pehle ring Priya Beti ko pehena dijiye aur usske baad Priya beta aap Rajat ko..

Ram listen Priya & Rajat name, Rajat took the ring in his hand, ram turn to move himself..

Neha- ram kaha jaa raha hai..

Ram lies- wo call aaya hai mujhe..

Neha- ohh ok, lekin mujhe tujh se baat karni hai itna yaad rakhna..

Ram- Haan Mai bahar Hun call par..

Neha- Okk..

And ram walked from there..

Here Rajat & Priyanka's ring ceremony done, everybody click pics of them and clapping sound echoing ram's ear, he seat out side of house on banch and listen clapping sound, tears rolled down, he closed his eyes for losing Priya..

"Ab pata chala, jab hum Kisi ko khote hai tab kaisa lagta hai, jise Tum revenge bol Rahe the, yahi takleef hui thi mujhe tumhari sacchai jaankar, ke Tum pyar ka natak kar Rahe the, 6 month we both shared all precious moments with true & loyal heart but you ruined all, I was slap you, I was said sorry to you, I was mistake to slap you, but you don't have any rights to ruined my feelings towards you, that feelings was true towards you.. but that time how could you think about revenge, Tum revenge hi chahte the na toh sidha mujhe sab ke samne marte lekin meri feelings ke Saath nahi khel sakte the Tum..

Ram look priya- tumne Kya kiya, tumne bhi toh aaj meri feelings ke Saath khela hai, uss Rajat ke Saath sagai kar ke, Mai maanta Hun Maine galti ki thi, lekin meri galti ki itni Badi saza bhi toh tumne hi di hai na mujhe...

Priya- Abhi tak toh di hi nahi hai Tumhe saza Maine Mr.ram kapoor, shaadi jab hogi tab revenge Pura hoga mera, tab meri jeet hogi... yes..

Ram control his tears- yupe.. right... shaadi hogi tab Pura hoga revenge...

Priya- phir kab karni hai shaadi..

Ram didn't say any word..

Priya- bolo kab karni hai shaadi..

Vik came behind- ab bol bhi de yaar, aise chup mat Reh..

Rajat & Priyanka stood Infront of ram & Priya...

Rajat introduce priyanka- meet my fiancee Priyanka urff Priya..

Ram look at Priyanka & Rajat then Priya..

Priya hide her smile but she can't stop from smiling..

Ram- PRI...Priya...Priyanka.. lekin cards...

Raj- bahot lambi Kahani hai and Haan Priya is like my sister and Haan Priyanka would be my wife soon.. got it..

Ram look at Vik & Neha, they both are laugh..

Ram- itna bada... mujhe... you all are in one team...

Priya asked him- jaan nikal gayi thi na... sagai hone wali hai ye sunnkar..

Ram have no words to say..

Priya- words khtam ho gaye..

Neha- I think we have  to leave these place, chalo.. all leave that place...

Ram didn't say a single word..

Priya- OK Tumhe Kuch nahi bolna hai toh Mai chalti Hun you seat here comfortable and she going to stood up, ram hold her wrist and pull her towards him, she disbalance herself in his arms, he hold her very tight..

Ram looking in her eyes- aise kaise chali jaaogi aur Mai Tumhe aise jaane dunga, aisa socha bhi kaise, ab toh Puri life revenge lunga tumse..

Priya- soch lo ! ! ! Bahot takleef dungi..

Ram- jitni takleef di hai, usse toh kum hi hogi..

Priya put her both hands on his neck- bahot Kuch suffer karna hoga..

Ram- I will...

Priya- we will...

Ram- yes we will.. and he touched his forehead to her and softly kissed on her lips...

The End...

Arpi...

Love RaYa... 

it's request to all reader's PLZZ comments

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb story... really liked the story... ab pls pls epilogue mast lamba wala
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful story
Thanks for pm.
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful story Ka fruitful end..
Ram k emotions k saath bhut chupa-chupi khelne k baad priya decides to give forgiveness to ram n ready to marry him ...
Thnx for d pm... 
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hayeee sooo beautifully written arpita loved it n itna lamba wow yeh ts read karne ke baad i  was like sachi yaa raya samane ho waisa feel ho raha tha n priya took n taught ram a good revenge n good lesson n last mein priya propose n both decide to get married hayee n hope epilogue milega
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
sweet one. thanks for pm. do write more on RaYa.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In this two years to Priya didn't forget to love Ram or haven't moved on from him. His big mistake some years ago too can't change the fact that she still feel for him.
Now revenge is been fullfiled with the confession of love and acceptance. Rajat and Priyanka along with Neha Vik surely played a big part in small act to realize Ram about his past behavior but now RaYa are one.
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful part... heart touching story...
d way u ended is super... plz if possible plz do write epilogue... plz ...plz
thanks for pm