FF: Meant to be... Intro/Part 1

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

" Cha Cha Cha? come again? who or what in the world is that Badri?"  he yelled angrily while parking his motorbike outside the Drama and Creative Arts faculty. 

"It's what their drama group's called dude, can you just chill for a bit and give that angry young man facade a rest ? I'm literally on my way and will be there before you find them...and yeah I'll fetch some coffee on the way to calm you down "  sniggered Badri while rushing in to the shower. It had taken Badri a lot of convincing to get his friend on board and now he was so close to blowing it off.

A wave of nostalgia swept over him as he walked through the corridors of the place he had spent some good and memorable years of his life. The look of it had changed considerably, though it had only been a few years since he graduated and moved on to establish a Creative Arts School of his own. He couldn't say no to his buddy Badri who also happens to be the nephew of the dean Manish Malhotra, when he proposed his name to direct a prestigious nationwide staged musical- Prem Ya Paheli?-Chandrakanta.

Scanning through the bustling cafeteria, he spotted a girl walking out with her hands full of  food and drink. He walked up to her and asked " excuse me, I'm looking for a certain errr Cha..." .  Sipping on her drink the girl replied  " yeah I'm Cha..., Charul, and you must be..."  trying to recollect his name she offered him some dhokla and before he could take a piece she turned away and started chatting to another girl. Giving her the 'nevermind' look, just as he opened his mouth to tell her who he was the other girl cheerily introduced herself ," Hi, nice to meet you, I'm  Cha...ranjeet ". "ehhh..hey!." he smiled backFrustrated with the fact that the girls didn't give him a chance to speak , he sighed with annoyance and wondered how they knew him already and he didn't have a clue about them perhaps it was Badri's doing, he thought. After shaking  Cha No. 2's hand he was slowl began to put the pieces of the puzzle together and waited to introduce himself only when the third wheel to this triangle made his/her appearance.

While the girls chatted he walked behind them whispering curses for his unpunctual friend when he saw Badri waving out to him from outside the dean's room. 

" Viren!!!!" he called out his name...The two girls turned around and spoke in sync, " ... you are Viren, the director right? " ... Finally getting a chance to speak, he smiled and said..." Yes, I'm Viren... Viren Khanna, the director! "

Dean Manish was delighted to see Viren. He was proud of his achievements at such a young age and never failed to share his inspirational success story with the students. The four of them went to meet Mr. Krupal. Krupal Shah, deputy head of department and project manager of the musical. A fun and entertaining personality he also happened to be a distant uncle of Charul, though not as old in age, the girls still called him chachaji which he hugely despised.

As they walked into his room, they were greeted with a bunch of students around him, but one of them instantly grabbed Viren's attention for reasons unknown. There was a strange pull he felt towards her and she followed his gaze too...

The dean introduced Viren to everyone in the department and praised him yet again but it all seemed a blur and went over his head as he couldn't take his eyes off her. He snapped out of his trance when Badri nudged him from behind and he saw her getting uncomfortable with his piercing stare... " Hope you enjoy working with our team " said Krupal with enthusiasm ...'Only if she's a part of the team' thought  Viren to himself . As she looked away to talk the other two cha girls, he wondered what her name could be, Chanda? Chandana and just as he was making  a list of names in his head he came up to him and said..." Hi! ...I'm Chandni Singh Rajput "

Hello all, I've thought of writing after 9 long years, only coz ChaVi are so magical.
Guess its a first on this forum and I'd love to know what you guys think...
I will try and post every so often when I get to write between work and home...
Its a modern take on the story and you might have noticed the character names being similar or same, that was just my twist in the taleπŸ˜‰...Enjoy!

Hina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hina...
Fantastic yaar,this is so damn amazing.
Loved your introductions and i started imagining GK as viren.
Awesome choice of names,viren,chandni and krupal ,different than original but then also so connected.
Viren's pull towards her seems so natural and passionate.
Maza aa gaya.
I have read and liked something after like ages.
Well done,keep it up and yes,bring it on.
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow finally here's the very first fiction on Prem ya Paheli pair πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It doesn't seem like a piece from someone who wrote after 9 years hina, you are truly brilliant. Beautifully written. Would love to read more from you.

naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please continue writing, its awesomeee πŸ˜ƒ
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow first FF on PYP pair, loved it...
really amazing hatke, beautifully penned...
pls continue soonish waiting for next part...
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it 
waiting for the next part πŸ˜³
hinz thumbnail

Thanks a ton for liking my work guys, will post the next part very soon!
Dreamful thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for writing an FF. I think this is the first FF of the forum indeed. I really like it, great to see the characters in modern setting and the parallels between the show 😊
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Very interesting concept 
Plz continue 
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamful

Thank you for writing an FF. I think this is the first FF of the forum indeed. I really like it, great to see the characters in modern setting and the parallels between the show 😊

thank you😳 just decided to write this on a whim...