Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I agree,during the starting year I was so much active on zindagi page on fb😳 but now i don't even watch this channel 

Sorry our culture don't have men keeping multiple wives and women forgiving their cheating husbands.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Sorry our culture don't have men keeping multiple wives and women forgiving their cheating husbands.

well there were also dramas like zgh , aunn zaara,mata e zaan 
CutiePie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Multiple Ekta Kapoor shows have shown the same starting with Kyunki Saas, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki. All these shows were extremely popular. How would you justify the same? If I remember right even progressive shows like Balika Vadhu showed the same things. 
Edited by CutiePie111 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CutiePie111

Multiple Ekta Kapoor shows have shown the same starting with Kyunki Saas, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki. All these shows were extremely popular. How would you justify the same? If I remember right even progressive shows like Balika Vadhu showed the same things. 

But not all are fond of those shows so we are liking these shows from the world where the heroines actually have a spine and don't  entertain jerks. 
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

But not all are fond of those shows so we are liking these shows from the world where the heroines actually have a spine and don't  entertain jerks. 

Atleast 90% were fond of them including me πŸ˜†
hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree some pak shows are regressive and have same repetitve storyline but there has been many shows which were pure gold like ZGH,Pyaare afzal,jackson heights,Dastaan,sher e zaat,Malaal,kankar etc I guess even turkish shows can't compete with these shows they were excellent in every sense.I m happy they r bringing shows frm other countries but they should bring some pak shows as well.
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Like someone said, Zindagi aired all the good Pak dramas.. after a year of it's inception they were showing some absolute C-grade rubbish, men having two wives, wives getting tortured, daughter getting beaten up and so much cousin and sisters marrying within families πŸ˜• In the last drama I watched, Aminah Sheikh apologised to her husband after he cheated on her πŸ€’ Stopped watching Zindagi after that, until Feriha aired a few months later.. anyway I don't miss Pak dramas at all, it's so refreshing to see characters in Turkish, Ukrainian, Korean dramas, the women's lives don't all revolve around getting married and after marriage, looking after in-laws and kids πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: communion

Like someone said, Zindagi aired all the good Pak dramas.. after a year of it's inception they were showing some absolute C-grade rubbish, men having two wives, wives getting tortured, daughter getting beaten up and so much cousin and sisters marrying within families πŸ˜• In the last drama I watched, Aminah Sheikh apologised to her husband after he cheated on her πŸ€’ Stopped watching Zindagi after that, until Feriha aired a few months later.. anyway I don't miss Pak dramas at all, it's so refreshing to see characters in Turkish, Ukrainian, Korean dramas, the women's lives don't all revolve around getting married and after marriage, looking after in-laws and kids πŸ˜†

@bold: Which show was that? Isn't it the husband who should apologize? Why did wife apologized when she was the one who was cheated?

Few shows were good but most shows has the male leads as mama's boys even though their mom's would torture their wives, male leads giving talaqs to female leads for stupidest reasons whenever they wished dumping the female leads like dirts, female leads sharing husband with other women n so on. Then why will we prefer such shows over present shows?
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Show was Aaina Dulhan Ka. Aaminah didn't want to live in joint family so they shifted to their own home, her husband got lonely and cheated with someone from office (very logical!). In the last episode, she found out that her husband wanted to leave her, so she cried and begged him not to leave her and accepted her fault and it's shown after moving to joint family again, her husband is happy with his parents and leaves his mistress πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: communion

^^ Show was Aaina Dulhan Ka. Aaminah didn't want to live in joint family so they shifted to their own home, her husband got lonely and cheated with someone from office (very logical!). In the last episode, she found out that her husband wanted to leave her, so she cried and begged him not to leave her and accepted her fault and it's shown after moving to joint family again, her husband is happy with his parents and leaves his mistress πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow! Wife wants nuclear family so he is justified in sleeping with another woman but instead of apologizing the wife should blame herselfπŸ‘. Doesn't wife too leaves her home after marriage? Then what's the naatak of the husband being lonely? In this case, all women in the world should cheat their husbandsπŸ˜†. 
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago