Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Well we hav many topics for shivangi, shesha.. offcourse they r the leading gorgeous ladies.. but i would like to say that aashka did a good job too, dont know if her character is coming to an end but i luved her too!! Used to like her back in drama serial kkussum too.. shes changed her looks n lost a lot of weight since then.

I must say she luks beautifull 😳 specially in last few epi's, luvd her dark lips, she luked gorgeous n carried it so beautifully!! Her outfits r also always on top, well that was it for avantika/aashka

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
she was in kkhusum as kumud...abhay-kkusum's daughter...i loved her pairing with kshitij rather than garv...she was even pregnant with kshitij baby but got a miscarriage and they both had MU...kshitij jad to break her heart...and she had to marry garv who was in love with the evil kali...even kv was in that show but i forgot his character...
Mages thumbnail
I am going to miss her...i don't think aashka will comeback...as it seems like the show is ending too...she is going to be seen with brent in NB...she awesome as Mahishmati Queen Avantika...gorgeous...classy...beautiful..shrewd n cunning...
evil...i will miss the trio bonding...the trio had a awesome chemistry...will miss aashka but wish her a happy married life with brent...she is getting married in december
Miss_Random thumbnail
Oh really,is she getting married,, good luck to her

N yes her show kkussum was a success, i luved her pairing with garv actually, but with kshitij it wasnt bad too.. i luved that show!!
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_Random

Oh really,is she getting married,, good luck to her

N yes her show kkussum was a success, i luved her pairing with garv actually, but with kshitij it wasnt bad too.. i luved that show!!

i liked kshitij-kumud...
Miss_Random thumbnail
Yes they were cute too... different opinions always.. some prefer A, other prefer B
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Love The Actress Too. Saw Her On Sony Tv.
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No doubt Aashka was brilliant...Whatever role she does, does it perfectly...
Miss_Random thumbnail
True!! She did a good job in this show too, luved her
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_Random

True!! She did a good job in this show too, luved her

Naagin is one such series that we love all the vamps...can't hate them...😉😆...they are entertainment ki dukaan