ADHM ENDING!!! All Discussions go here!

sofia83 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Oh my god I just read this.  Aisa Desh hai mera is ending and Ek Ladki Anjani sai is getting an extension.

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2006/december/147882.htm

According to Mid-day SONY is Axing Aisa desh and want to keep Ek Ladki on longer.  According to SONY they do not want to introduce an ew show in the same time slot as SRK Kaun Banega CRORE pati!  GRRR I LOVE SRK! BUT WHAT ABOUT SAMAY!?!?!?!?!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not know how to react to this news.... 😭
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ye kya baat hai adhm nahi band kar sakhte ye humara kya hoga ab 😭
jojo_100 thumbnail

pehle ji bhar kar ro loon 😭

sofia83 thumbnail
😭 I am very sad as well! How could they do this!!!! Just as the show was getting better they have to end it! It makes sense though because they did end the whole Mohini thing way to quickly then usual! Also the Simi thing is soooo quick too!
yasemin thumbnail
😭
Originally posted by: jojo_100

pehle ji bhar kar ro loon 😭

😭 BOO HOOO HOOO HOOO BOOO HOOO HOO
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar wo ELAS ko q end nahi karte usko pura kharab kar k ab khatam bhi nahi kar rahe ur ADHM jo itna acha chal raha hai usse band kar rahe hain guys agar hum gaurav ko PM kare ur bole k aisa na kare to may be wo ADHM ko end na kare
yasemin thumbnail

Originally posted by: gr8_mms

yaar wo ELAS ko q end nahi karte usko pura kharab kar k ab khatam bhi nahi kar rahe ur ADHM jo itna acha chal raha hai usse band kar rahe hain guys agar hum gaurav ko PM kare ur bole k aisa na kare to may be wo ADHM ko end na kare

Yeah u r right may be that'll help

jawano toot paro

ma811 thumbnail
Its really sad news. I started to follow this show nearly a month ago and now its coming to an end 😭. I wish it carried on for a while.
shweetdreamz thumbnail
i hate sony

i dont understand how they can continue onwards with a flawed, messed-up, dumb-brained, senseless show like Aik larki anjaani si and take a perfectly sensible and composed show like ADHM off air. This is nothing but dumb politics. ELAS has lost even its major protagonist..the story has gone haywire...and all the old characters are gone.

i hate sony. as of today i promise to cancel my dish network connection (ofcourse after adhm goes off-air) i cant bear to handle the fact that anyone  will replace our rocking jori of gaurav and saumya at the 9 o clock time slot.
they think they can get away with this sort of public manipulation!
Edited by shweetdreamz - 17 years ago