Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
that is so bad, I really like this serial...
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

One can understand Star axing and reshuffling programmes to accommodate KBC in January, but even Sony is changing timings and asking shows to wind up, keeping KBC in mind. Earlier it was decided that Ek Ladki Anjani Si would shut shop because the channel wanted new soaps and also wanted to end its ongoing ones when they were still popular. But ever since they heard about KBC all their plans changed. Channel heads feel SRK is very big and at least for the first few weeks everyone will be glued to Star. This means that nobody will be interested in watching a new serial. So Ek Ladki… has been given an extension and it will air on Sony when KBC airs on Star.

Kulvaadhu, the new show meant to replace Ek Ladki… has been given a new timing and the show that will soon end is Aisa Des Hai Mera. December 28 will be its last day. The soap's lead protagonist Gaurav Chopra has taken the decision in his stride and isn't bitter at all. He says, "Working in the serial has been the most satisfying experience for me. Everyone involved in the show was like family. This show is part of me. As a team we tried to give the serial our best and I would even suggest certain scenes to the creative team." Talking about his future plans Gaurav says, "Once the show ends, I would like to plan a holiday abroad and just relax."

http://www.deccan.com/Sunday%20Chronicle/Sunday%20ChronicleD escription.asp#Aisa%20Des…%20.%20gets%20the%20axe%20on%20Son y

-Nadii- thumbnail
that's mean there are only 2 episode left. 😕
*ZoyA* thumbnail

Originally posted by: yasemin

😭 😭 BOO HOOO HOOO HOOO BOOO HOOO HOO

Oh My gudness!!  tfs!!!!😳😭