Agree with jhanvis mom

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I agree with jhanvis mom . Whatever Aditya is going through is his family problem .

Jhanvi should not involve herself too much . It will only lead to her becoming the other woman and getting all the blame. It's not that she's adis friend .

On the other hand , for the love of seeing Adi and jhanvi together , I want her to get involved

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah Exactly her mum is right.
But as we all know how "Mahaan" our Jhanvi is.
She'll get involved in his matter and will invite all the troubles on her own.
But if those trouble makes our AdVi more closer then they aren't troubles right? :p they are blessings in disguise!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here. Her mum told her not to be the 'Woh' and i don't think Jhanvi will be. She's a sensible girl and  seen her mother go through the pain. Though likely Nisha will blame her for the divorce.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think everyone agrees with her mom but Jhanvi. She has no idea what she is going into all she knows is she loves Adi still and she wants to help him. People learn with from their mistakes and she will unfortunately make a lot and get hassle from Nisha. 
God help Jhanvi! 
grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you. It's so wrong knowing that she loves him. I seriously can't overlook that, even though she might be helping him with a pure heart. Jhanvi should listen to her Mom and stay out of Adi's marital probs. I'm disappointed with her stubborn reaction. All hell will break loose when Nisha finds out.