Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: naturesk

He is just the perfect guy to play Virendra Singh. I do not think anybody else can justify this role, Gaurav is doing an amazing job 😊

U echoed my thoughts. Exactly hes playing Virender's character so effortlessly that i cant imagine anyone else playing veeru. 👏

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

hey Maha, hope that is your name, sooo happy to have someone who watched LNMDJ, his maksad is back and gosh how he tries to stay away from the heroine always😆

yeah thats me maham/maha ... thanks n LNMDJ is one of my fav shows till date... yup he's again tangled btw maksad n heroine😆 but let see Kab tak bachty ho pyar se virend😆 
chemgirl thumbnail
Hi guys...I am loving Kritika and Gaurav as ChaVi.
I am huge fan of Gaurav...i have watched almost all his shows...Meri doli Teri angane, Yeh pyaar na hoga kam, vachan...but my favourite is LNMDJ...Prithvi was just awesome...i still watch the show at times.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MahaAli2905

yeah thats me maham/maha ... thanks n LNMDJ is one of my fav shows till date... yup he's again tangled btw maksad n heroine😆 but let see Kab tak bachty ho pyar se virend😆 

Omg I think i do remember you from Love ne times, was it you who made that sadka kiya VM? for tt competition, please say yes
Edited by hinz - 7 years ago
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

Hi guys...I am loving Kritika and Gaurav as ChaVi.

I am huge fan of Gaurav...i have watched almost all his shows...Meri doli Teri angane, Yeh pyaar na hoga kam, vachan...but my favourite is LNMDJ...Prithvi was just awesome...i still watch the show at times.

Welcome to the AT, so good to meet Gaurav's long lost  fans have a mini reuninon here, I had been waiting for this happen since LNMDJ and yeh pyar ended... 
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haven't seen his previous works but he looks hot as Virendra Singh 👍🏼
chemgirl thumbnail

Welcome to the AT, so good to meet Gaurav's long lost  fans have a mini reuninon here, I had been waiting for this happen since LNMDJ and yeh pyar ended... 

I can't get episodes of LNMDJ on utube anymore...can I tell me where I can get full episodes?

chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturesk

I knowww , I can't help but compare him to Aragorn of the Lord of the Rings series. He was also in the rogue getup throughout the movies and he looked so perfecttt with those long hairs and serious face *rarely laughing*. But in the end when he is crowned as the King of Gondor and Arnor, he looked sooo handsome.
I think our Viru will look very handsome too 😳.

hi dear...even I was reminded of Aragon in the Fellowship of the rings...a rugged warrior...and Kritika would make a good Arwen...beauty with brains.
chemgirl thumbnail

koi hai?

what do you guys think of the man bun Gaurav's sporting for this character? honestly it kinda bugged me a lot in the beginning but its required for the role and I've got used to it now...

I like it when its worn in the middle, not right at the top or totally at the back, what do you think?

Honestly I am not liking the hairstyle much...i prefer GK with short hair like LNMDJ but I know it is necessary for this role...just hope they give him a princely makeover soon😆
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

I can't get episodes of LNMDJ on utube anymore...can I tell me where I can get full episodes?

Youtube have pulled down all its star one videos but if you arent in the UK or US you can watch all previous shows on hotstar i believe... I'm gonna download them when I go India next...